8Sunbeam Feel Perfect Heated Throw Blanket

Sunbeam Feel Perfect Heated Throw Blanket6 reviews
Diane01
Diane01NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW8 posts

Hardly heats up at all! Poor Quality

Followed all instructions. Did all the trouble shooting and the heat can hardly be felt at all. Where there is a little bit of heat - it is only in patches and not even. VERY disappointed with this product. I thought by paying more for a Sunbeam that it would be a better product but it's very poor. Do not buy. I am returning it for a refund. Was an online purchase Show details
Sue
Sue7 posts

Breaks down

Switch has gone again. This is the 3rd time. Going to ask for a refund. Show details
First-Time Reviewer
First-Time Reviewer

Doesn't heat up

Hi I have a similar issue as others on here, bought yesterday at MYER, it doesn't heat up quickly on setting 6 and is basically a $110 blanket. I've tried resetting it as was described in another post, removing plugs and resetting, but its basically a luke warm blanket.

Super annoying as I only bought it yesterday and it's not cheap. My dad has one and said at setting 4 to 6 it should be roasting, but its not at all. Should I return this and swap for a new one, or just get my money back?

Rosie M.
Rosie M.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Sherpa Fleece TRF4200

My mums electric throw not very warm at all

Hi
Is there any advice how to use the remote control ,to get the full warmth of blanket
Mum bought sunbeam only in past
Paid $109 this time
What setting do we put it on to get full maximum warmth ,any help would be appreciated .
jclark
jclarkQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Verified Reversible TRF4000

Heats up fast and super cosy!

Super soft and cosy sherpa fleece heated throw blanket is the ultimate versatile heated throw. A digital controller is connected to the blanket and is easy to use and change the settings. The controller provides 6 different heat settings so you'll always find the perfect temperature. It also has a 1hr, 3hr or 9hr timer options so you can set and forget allowing peace of mind that it will turn off after the set time has elapsed. The electrical power cord is generous which comes in handy if a power outlet isn't close to where it will or needs to be used. My favourite feature is how super fast it heats up, at most it may take 10 minutes, but is less in my experience.
Marlee
MarleeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Reversible TRF4000

Great blanket for winter

Love this blanket, it has a pink and grey side. The material is so soft. You can't feel the wires inside the blanket either. The remote is super easy to use and has a safety feature which is great as you will fall asleep with it on. The only downside to this blanket is the size, it is small so only big enough for one person to use however I would still purchase this blanket again. I've owned the blanket for almost 12 months and have used this countless times and it hasn't skipped a beat. It heats up super quick and has definitely helped my pain in the colder months. Show details

Sharman Hammond
Sharman Hammond · Feel Perfect Heated Throw Blanket

I have just purchased the Sunbeam Feel Perfect Electric Throw Blanket and although it is advertised as having 6 heat settings it really only has 3 as the other 3 settings are pre heat settings. The pre heat settings 4, 5 and 6 heat up the blanket to a nice warmth but can only be used for 30 minutes. The blanket then has to use either the 1, 2 or number 3 settings which generate very little if any noticeable warmth. It isn't what you would expect when advertised as a heated blanket. The blanket has really been advertised very falsley and in the future Sunbeam should advertise their products according to what they are and not mislead customers. I would like a refund from Sunbeam for the purchase.

Ron S.
Ron S. · Feel Perfect Heated Throw Blanket

I have the sunbeam feel perfect heated throw, it’s not a fortnight old.
I preheat as per instructions on 6, and then reduce.
It has virtually no heat on the continuous settings of 1 to 3 as per instructions, and find it needs to be on 4 to get any heat.
This is not a setting for continuous operation (4)
I have performed the reset described above here, no different.
Is it faulty and should I return it to have it replaced?

Mitten
Mitten · Feel Perfect Heated Throw Blanket

Hi there, I’m afraid I have a similar issue as Stacey with my newly purchased Sunbeam feel perfect heated Sherpa throw blanky- one small section near where the control is heats beautifully, but the rest of the blanket is only mildly warm. How can I encourage all of it to warm up? Thanks for any tips, Mitten

Sunbeam   DM

Hi Mitten, I have just sent you a private message if you could kindly respond via that please.

Compare all Sunbeam Feel Perfect Heated Throw Blanket listings