Pro JE7800, JE5600

archie
archieHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

I had only had this juicer for 3 months when the motor burnt out. I was juicing 3 times daily, therefore would not recommend for heavy use. Shame thats not stated on advertising, as I dont feel like replacing machine every 3 months under warranty.

Purchased in October 2020 at Target Australia for $179.00.

Susan M
Susan MAU

1st time unboxing Sunbeam Juicer JE5600

It is the worse product ever. Don't ever trust this brand company ever again. The customer service also didn't take the responsibility of giving customer a faulty product. I had it brand new for my birthday a year ago and i thought electronic appliance usually last long and I didn't open it until a year later, and it didn't work just the 1st time I unboxing it. It was such a shame. I was thinking to put this brand from my youtube channel but now this whole experience is just disappointing. Don't but the brand to avoid any disappointment and headache

Other Juicers

Michael AllfreyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Good Juicer

This appears to be a useful product. However, it seems certain that it was designed by a person who has never washed and dried dishes, the pulp container is particularly difficult to wash out and dry properly. It is the smooth plastic situation, water droplets tend to cling to the surface and roll in front of a drying cloth. Pulp fibres tend to cling, probably due to static electricity build up. Corners are too acute to clean out easily. Instruction notes do advide use of plastic bags, but where are they?

Juicers

Find out how Sunbeam Double Sieve compares to other Juicers

first time blew smoke

really needed this juicer..looked beautiful and well made...first glass of pineapple juice just completed noticed smoke filled the whole room..to scared to use again. i am so disappointed as i thought this was a lovely presented juicer and will now have to go and return it. i guess i will try again with a new one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
jude hayes
jude hayes

a follow up on my problem with the juicer i contacted sunbeam direct. they were absolutely fabulous and are sending me out a new juicer asap. Wonderful customer service. This is why i buy Sunbeam...very happy!

Liz
Liz

.Disaster, NOT even a 1 star machine

If there was a minus star, that would have been my choice.
I returned the 1st one, it died after its 2nd use, replaced it with the same model, that didn't make it through its 1st juice.
Save your money, and the effort of constantly returning and DON'T buy this model.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Fantastic

Our 3rd juicer. Thrilled to bits with it. Use it every day. Powers through carrots apples as well as oranges etc. It is a little bit loud but VERY fast. Very east to clean up Recommended highly. Discarded pulp very dry as out gets all the juice out. Kills the other juicers we have had.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Awful, died after second use

Literally the second time using it, was juicing an apple and half way through it decided to die and won't turn back on.
It was a work gift so I don't have a receipt.
Really disappointed as I had just got back from the fruit and vegetable shop and was looking forward to having some juice.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ashleigh
AshleighPerth

Was ok

Was given to me as a Christmas gift.
It juices well and haven't had any issues with fruit of veggies getting stuck. It is time consuming to clean and put back together but all in all a good unit for the cost. We only use the juicer once every week or so.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Other Juicers

So happy with my purchase

Great juicer so happy with my new machine. You get more juice unlike my previous Breville machine.
The machine i find is not too loud.
Cleaning. You cannot get around you are buying a juicer not a bullet. Place a large freezer bag in the pulp container and it is one part less to wash up.
I juice twice a day. Spinach, Carrot & Beets to start the day. Then Citrus fruits separate as too much mixed together is not good for the digestive system.

Brendan K.Sunbeam
Juicers

Find out how Sunbeam Double Sieve compares to other Juicers

Christine Bentlin-Pages
Christine Bentlin-PagesAU

Great!

I received the juicer for Christmas and love it! It extracts maximum juice and is easy to use. I'm looking forward to using one of the recipes for using the pulp as they sound delicious.

An incredible appliance.

This is the most well-designed appliance I have ever used.It was recommended to me as a reasonably priced juicer.I purchased it from Harvey Norman for $109 with a retail value of $159. As whole medium-sized apples and other things can be placed in it whole there's almost nil preparation time. I like kale and parsley with my juices and it works well to sandwich these softer items between two harder items in the feeder. It is so brilliant to use and cleaning is just as brilliant. I hope it lasts as it is one of the best designed pieces of equipment I have ever used. Pulp comes out quite dry which results in more juice.Whoever designed it should win a design award.

Aral-Jeep
Aral-JeepAuckland

Stopped working after 2 months

I was initially quite happy with this juicer and we were using it nearly every day. Although quite loud, the motor seemed to be very capable of juicing all sorts of fruits and vegetables. But after a bit more then 2 months, it just stopped in the middle of juicing. There was no heavy load on it (I think i was juicing Oranges at the time), it just stopped. So it is back with Sunbeam in Auckland since 2 weeks and I am waiting for it to be fixed. Just called to get an update on the repair and was told nobody looked at it yet :-(.
I am missing my juice ...
Wide chute, strong motor, brushed stainless steel look
Motor unreliable

Lorraine_Khan
Lorraine_KhanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

I purchased this not long ago and have used it daily without any hitches. It juices all manner of fruit and vegetables and it works brilliantly. A bit bulky but that is what you would expect from any juicer I have seen. I also found it is very easy to clean with just a rinse in the sink although you need to scrub the sieve with the brush it comes with but that only takes a minute. Summing up, it is well worth the money. Also comes with recipes which are excellent.

Kevin K.
Kevin K.asked
Double Sieve JE5600

how long after juicing before the juice oxidizes

Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Kevin,
Juice will start to lose nutrients after about 30 minutes, so ideally you should drink it as soon as possible after you make it.

Dear Kevin,

My Sunbeam juicer has, hopefully been placed in a dumpster. It burnt out after very little use. The Good Guys staff insisted that I accept a full refund of the purchase price. I got the impression they had too many complaints on that useless product.

Not much help, but . . .

Ilona Potter
Ilona Potterasked
Double Sieve

is this a cold press juicer?
will it juice leafy greens, paw paw, banana, celery?

Michael Allfrey

Please Note: The Sunbeam Double Sieve juicer is absolutely useless. After just a couple of kilograms of peeled and pithed oranges, two grapefruit, peeled and a few Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored, it went up in very acrid smoke that smelt dangerous. After our lock-down it is going back to The Good Guys for their dumpster. I will not even bother about a warranty claim with such an awful Chinese-made con-job!
Also sent two E-mails and a letter to The Good Guys, but no response at all - the modern way!

danielle
danielleasked
Double Sieve JE5600

can any one help me please , i dont have scales so i cant check. I want to take my juicer with me on holidays my luggage is 20kg. does anyone know how heavy the juicer is??

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Danielle,
Wow such a loyal juicer! It weighs about 6.44 kg, for more specs see the following link: https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Coffee-and-Beverages/Juicers/JE7800-Double-Sieve-Juicer-Pro.aspx

See all Sunbeam Double Sieve questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare both Sunbeam Double Sieve

Number of Speed Settings22
Power1,000 W1,000 W
Dimensions 400 x 220 x 330 mm
Weight6.4 kg
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Construction MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel