Sunbeam MultiProcessor LC6200 / LC6250

Sunbeam MultiProcessor LC6200 / LC6250

LC6250, LC6200

Mohamed H M Yoosuf

Mohamed H M YoosufGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An important device in your kitchen

This food processor has multi-function to cut vegetables and making Doug for cake mix, with its 850W power the speed is at a satisfactory level with adequate volume. It is an important device in your kitchen.

Hi Mohamed H M Yoosuf,
Thank you for reviewing our product...

nunyaPerth, WA

Bang for the Buck

This will be my third one, unlike my 30 year old National Food Processor (still working), you cannot JUST buy a part for it. That's it's only downside. Because it was just a part I needed, I bought my second one, kept and was still using the original one up until tonight, the knob just wouldn't budge, so I just grabbed my spare put the bowl on and I was back in business. I paid from memory $139 for my first one, now the price has dropped to $89, so for that sort of money, I will get another one, as a spare.

In all fairness to the Processor while I keep my things in an immaculate condition, I had used it for at least two years..

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $89.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Monthly

Hi nunya,
Thank you for your honest review. There are thousands of parts across the ranges so very hard to supply all.

Cats

Cats

Spend more and get a better product

Purchased in April 2016.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Monthly
Used for: Dips & Condiments and Soups

Hi Cats
So sorry to hear of your experience with the food processor. Your feedback is very much appreciated and will be passed onto our product team .

Useless processor

Just used my new food processor for the first time tonight - VERY disappointed as the blades would not even crumb up corn flakes. Absolutely useless piece of equipment! I feel that the bowl should have indentations on the side of it so that the food has something to crush against to make a fine crumb.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Hi Lynne,
Thank you for your review and feedback. Sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your LC6250. It can depend on the amount of ingredients used. Please call us on 1300 881 861 and we can do some trouble shooting with you.

Annie

AnnieNSW

Kitchen time saver

Seem to use this product mostly during summer months. Saves an age chopping salad veg especially coleslaw. We dont eat cheese cake often but when I need to crush the biscuits for a cheese cake base, its done in seconds. No hesitation recommending this product at all. It does take up a fair bit of cupboard space though.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Don’t bother!

Bought this food processor about 6 months ago - wish I hadn’t. It doesn’t chop vegetables properly. It is difficult to use. I then tried to blend a salad dressing but that didn’t work either because there wasn’t enough dressing in the bowl. I have a Sunbeam stick bender I bought maybe 15 years ago and it is magic. My advice is pay more. You get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Emma

EmmaAustralia, 3764

Handy to have and great value.

Very pleased with my purchase so far.
I purchased it for irregular use (once or twice a month) but have given it a good test run.
It does the job well. I'm pleased with the quality for the price.
Functions are very easy to use. Cleaning the parts is quite easy too.
The cutting plate storage is a little fiddly and could do with a slight redesign but I appreciate the concept.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

SairsW

SairsWAU

A basic necessity.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
janine s

janine sGippsland, VIC

cheap but does the job

Dont use a lot because I bought a sunbeam stick model as well which I use all the time For bigger jobs works great haven't had any trouble and only cost 65$ When it does break down I will buy this brand again Friend has much more expensive one but mine does same job

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Gurpreet

GurpreetPerth

PERFECT FOR EVERY HOME

HI, very happy with the product. it is the perfect appliance for every home. it is very user friendly and easy to use. always works well for me, don't use it that much, but it is handy to have. hate the cleaning as it is fiddley. I've used it mainly for making salads, and for making crumb pie bases, chop fresh bread into crumbs so well. but don't drop it as it cracks easily

Date PurchasedNov 2016

rachel_la

rachel_laPerth

Not a bad machine for the money

No matter what product you're talking about, if it's made by Sunbeam then it's probably not the top of the wozza, but it's increasingly likely that you get what you pay for these days.

My mum's had her old Sunbeam processor (a backup for if/when her 40yr old Kitchenmaid carks it hah) and it's still going, though it's rarely used, and mine is used even less - mostly bc I can't be bothered dragging it out, setting it up, and then cleaning it and putting it away.

It does the job and for the price you can't complain. It's not a bad food processor. If you're not going to use it every day, I would recommend it over the far more expensive models.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Sally

Sally

It's ok for the cheapest out there - what more can you expect.

To be honest, it was my bad for choosing the cheapest item on the shelf, and i think you get what you pay for, especially in this instance. It works OK, but not amazing. Parts snapped relatively quickly and I couldn't get the blade in properly ever since. But it works adhoc, on and off. Clearly I need to invest in a better product next time.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

good

always works well for me, don't use it that much, but it is handy to have. hate the cleaning as it is fiddley. I've used it mainly for making salads, and for making crumb pie bases, chop fresh bread into crumbs so well. but don't drop it as it cracks easily.

Date PurchasedNov 2012

Angie

AngieMelbourne

Useless, time wasting machine!

Don't waste your money , attachments don't stay put and get bent when you put food to be processed. Capacity is sufficient but processor doesn't chop up vegs properly. Gets jammed and metal discs move from position during processing.This is a useless time wasting machine you spend a lot of time getting it to work without jamming. Bought at the Good Guys Brighton.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
not happy

not happywest wyalong

Not Happy

Bought this appliance 2 or more years ago used it about 4 times and holding disc broke (plastic maybe they should make them stronger)and did not do the job well and i was not happy to replace it was 1/3 of the price of buying a new machine but wont buy a sunbeam again

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Jax

JaxLilydale

WORKS WELL FOR THE PRICE

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Dazza

Dazza

As afood Processor it makes a good cake tin

Bought with good intention, used with frustration .

The Chopping blade "rides up" the drive shaft and stops being driven- it just free roates. Complete waste of hte designers brains.
There MUST be a better way to "attach" the chopping blade to the drive spindle, there just MUST be. I might Glue it there for EVER!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Rob

Rob

Does a good job

The Sunbeam food processor is great. It does what I need every time. At first it was annoying having to remember how to put it all back together to store away but after a few times I got the knack. Have used Sunbeam for many many years and will keep doing it

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Susan Quarrier

Susan QuarrierAU

Don't waste money on sunbeam

Although this was a gift several years ago, i have only used it maybe 20 times. Firstly the dial didn't work correctly. Had to give it a fiddle to get it to start. The plastic around the blade has cracked and now when crumbling biscuits, I can't turn it off. It's running at full speed and jumping around on the bench. Although it was a cheap food processor, that is not the issue. I am sick and tired of Australia being a dumping ground for cheap Chinese junk. This processor is only going to end up in Australian landfill and I imagine will take years to decompose. what has happened to Sunbeam - used to be a reputable brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

Jin

JinMelbourne

Unbelievably Disappointing!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2015

KBBasked

My multi processor LC6200 is breaking up The blade attachment is cracking I use it for cheesecakes and biscuit crumbs Can I buy replacements?

nunya

KBB that's Sunbeam's only downfall, if you read my review it says "you cannot JUST buy a part for it. That's it's only downside. Because it was just a part I needed, I bought my second one," The reason I bought my second on believe it or not is exactly the same reason, I too make cheesecakes, and the blade started to crack, it wasn't until I was doing the biscuit base that I spotted little white bits, it was the blade coming apart.

Hi KBB,
This product has been discontinued for quite some time but yes the blade attachment is still available.

KBB

Thanks for the responses Can I get it from sunbeam head office ?

Lipuo N.

Lipuo N.asked

Hi. I bought my my food processor over a year ago and did not use it until now.
It does not have the ‘pulse’ button but has P,0,1,2 on the settings wheel. It does not operate when any of the settings are chosen.

How do I operate it?
Bokang

Hi Lipuo N.,
Thank you for contacting Sunbeam. Please check the bottom of the motor base to confirm the exact model number. The LC6250 definitely has the word 'Pulse' printed on the button. All of Sunbeam Food processors will only operate if the bowl and lid are secured in place. Kind Regards Sunbeam .

Rans

Ransasked

Where can I go to check if the sunbeam food processor works? The chopping blade was inserted incorrectly and the machine was turned on. The chopping blade is now completely stuck and can’t get it out and machine does not turn on.

I live in Sydney in the suburb called Mount Druitt, NSW.

Hi Rans,
Thank you for contacting Sunbeam. Please call O'Briens Electrical Appliance Service (All Repairs including coffee machines ) - 3/14 Abbott Road
Seven Hills, NSW 2147
Phone: 02 9620 8188

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives