Sunbeam Specialty Brew Drip Filter Coffee Machine PC8100

• Consistency
Nicky

NickyPerth, WA

Great morning start

Love this machine, simple and easy. The only problem is finding a coffee that I like. Love the time delay, I set it up ready to go 10min prior to me getting up. The coffee has stayed hot for the whole 4 hrs, I have had no problems in the heating. It is very stylish and that was a selling point, easy to clean.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for A$99.00.

Noise Level
Consistency
Product is used Daily

Hi Nicky,
Thank you for your wonderful review.

Lisa MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Machine, just what I expected.

Good quality machine, fast brewing, can also set time delay to wake to a morning brew. A++
Coffee quality is consistent and I just need to adjust the amount of coffee I put into the machine, has a great guide on how many scoops etc... you need to work out your flavour and strength by experimenting (A good thing not bad).
Coffee nice temperature, keeps hot for over 3 hours.
Would recommend.
Only down side, the water filter inserts aren't readily available at the retailer to buy easily, need replacing monthly.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Noise Level
Consistency
Product is used Daily
GrinderYes

Hello Lisa M,
Thank you for you great review!

mez

mezasked

is water filter required?
Since it is not in retail shops,I cannot find it but do I have not use it or it can be removed?

Lisa M

The filter that is included with the unit is a good idea to use, I was told you can order them from your place of purchase (Harvey Norman etc..) I hadn't thought about not using it to be honest, just looking at the user leaflet no mentions not to.

Sueanne
Sueanne

What if purchased through a website that doesn't sell filter cartridge

Sue S.

Sue S.asked

What is the difference between the specialty brew model and the base model?

Hello Sue S,
We have a comparison page on our websiteL https://www.sunbeam.com.au/en/Product-Comparison/?subCategoryPageId=380&skuIDs=PC8100,PC7800,PC7900

Essentially, the specialty brew has more functions and indicators to let you know exactly what is happening with the machine were as the base models have less and you would need to understand how you will your coffee with a few trial runs.
All GREAT machines, just comes down to preference at the end.

Katieasked

I have just opened my new drip filter machine, rinsed the components and now when I turn it on I get Ecs (may be a 5) and the timer lights flash across the bottom. I can’t get it to do anything. I have tried leaving it turned off and restarting a couple of times but no luck. Is there a fix or do I need to return it?

Take it back.

Hello Katie,
I haven't heard of this problem before, taking it back for a replace would be your best option.

Katie

Left it unplugged overnight and now it is working perfectly - go figure!

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives