Sunshine Dental Group

Sunshine Dental Group

See the Best Dental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sunshine Dental Group

4.9
SusieQ
SusieQGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommended

I seen Terence Cheong for my appointment and found him to be highly professional ,courteous,and friendly. He eased my nervousness and was very gentle with procedure. Will continue to see him for future appointments.

faymega
faymegaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this dental group

Saw Dr Jennifer Cullen, she was lovely and explained everything. Felt very relaxed, considering I normally avoid going to the dentist. I now will not hesitate in going to the dentist.

Great Value

18 months ago I needed a dentist. Everyone was booked except for Sunshine Dental. They booked me in. I've since had three crowns down. Also, it's easy to get to by public transport and there are good fruit and vegetable shops there.

LBE
LBEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

dentist you can trust

My family and myself are long term customers of this dentist. They are always helpful and solution focused. They provide a positive experience which makes going to the dentist much less stressful.

Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a fantastic dental practice!

Couldn’t recommend this dentist highly enough. The staff were all extremely helpful, accomodating and my dentist was amazing. If you dread going to the dentist, these guys will change your mind!

5 stars service

Excellent customer service, staffs are friendly, and helpful. I have been with this clinic for many years and never been disappointed. I strongly recommend to anyone. P p p p

Great dental

The staff were very patient and understanding and very efficient in their work.
I was very happy with the customer service.
I would highly recommend this dental surgery.
Great service thank you so much

• Incentivised Review No

They went out of their way to help me.

It was 4pm Friday night when I bit down on the wrong thing and found my decade old crown loose in my mouth. I knew I wouldn't get back to Geelong to my usual dentist, so I stopped into Sunshine Dental for some advice. I didn't expect them to be able to do anything at such a late time. However, they were caring and moved appointments around so that the dentist could fix the problem there and then. They listened, were caring, and they fixed the problem. I was really impressed. Thank you.

Kmarie
KmarieSouthwest, VIC

Great service and friendly staff

Dr Jamie Do was on time and very professional. He was made me feel at ease with the treatment and listened to my concerns. Staff were also friendly and welcoming

Amazing service

The dentist was very thorough with the treatment. He made sure that I was comfortable with the procedure. I didnt have to wait long for the appointment. I would definitely come back here next time.

• Incentivised Review No

Good service and friendly staff

Staff was so friendly and very polite always ask if ok and didn’t wait long to be treated I’ve been going for more many and the staff have been excellent

Nicola Pickworth
Nicola PickworthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service with a smile

My dentist is always friendly and professional, he puts me at ease and explains things clearly
I don’t usually like going to the dentist but now I am comfortable that I will be taken care of and be treated respectfully.

Dor
DorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Smile's

Chloe introduced herself she was polite and informative. You always knew what was going on. Made sure l was okay while she preformed my clean
Full recap given and next appointment set

• Incentivised Review No

Just amazing the dentist clean my teeth well I have done clean my teeth different clinic this was the best

This place sunshine dental service are the best I recommend a family and friends I have been a couple of dentist clinics but this one is perfect with customers service

Excellent service

Patricia is such a dedicated orthodontist she has always helped my dad nothing is too much for her. Even on short noticed she has seen my dad for his dentures helped with the adjustments of the dentures. Very professional and very friendly.