Verifiedsunshinedentalgroup.com.au

100% · 180%

SusieQ
SusieQGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Highly Recommended

I seen Terence Cheong for my appointment and found him to be highly professional ,courteous,and friendly. He eased my nervousness and was very gentle with procedure. Will continue to see him for future appointments.
faymega
faymegaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Love this dental group

Saw Dr Jennifer Cullen, she was lovely and explained everything. Felt very relaxed, considering I normally avoid going to the dentist. I now will not hesitate in going to the dentist.
Tony
Tony

Great Value

18 months ago I needed a dentist. Everyone was booked except for Sunshine Dental. They booked me in. I've since had three crowns down. Also, it's easy to get to by public transport and there are good fruit and vegetable shops there.
LBE
LBEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

dentist you can trust

My family and myself are long term customers of this dentist. They are always helpful and solution focused. They provide a positive experience which makes going to the dentist much less stressful.
Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a fantastic dental practice!

Couldn’t recommend this dentist highly enough. The staff were all extremely helpful, accomodating and my dentist was amazing. If you dread going to the dentist, these guys will change your mind!
Henry from Braybrook
Henry from Braybrook

5 stars service

Excellent customer service, staffs are friendly, and helpful. I have been with this clinic for many years and never been disappointed. I strongly recommend to anyone. P p p p
Michelle
Michelle

Great dental

The staff were very patient and understanding and very efficient in their work.
I was very happy with the customer service.
I would highly recommend this dental surgery.
Great service thank you so much
Tim S.
Tim S.

They went out of their way to help me

It was 4pm Friday night when I bit down on the wrong thing and found my decade old crown loose in my mouth. I knew I wouldn't get back to Geelong to my usual dentist, so I stopped into Sunshine Dental for some advice. I didn't expect them to be able to do anything at such a late time. However, they were caring and moved appointments around so that the dentist could fix the problem there and then. They listened, were caring, and they fixed the problem. I was really impressed. Thank you.
Kmarie
KmarieSouthwest, VIC4 posts

Great service and friendly staff

Dr Jamie Do was on time and very professional. He was made me feel at ease with the treatment and listened to my concerns. Staff were also friendly and welcoming
Nina
Nina

Amazing service

The dentist was very thorough with the treatment. He made sure that I was comfortable with the procedure. I didnt have to wait long for the appointment. I would definitely come back here next time.
Nathan B.
Nathan B.

Good service and friendly staff

Staff was so friendly and very polite always ask if ok and didn’t wait long to be treated I’ve been going for more many and the staff have been excellent
Dor
DorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Smile's

Chloe introduced herself she was polite and informative. You always knew what was going on. Made sure l was okay while she preformed my clean
Full recap given and next appointment set
Yordanos
Yordanos

Just amazing the dentist clean my teeth well I have done clean my teeth different clinic this was the best

This place sunshine dental service are the best I recommend a family and friends I have been a couple of dentist clinics but this one is perfect with customers service
Frances Cirillo
Frances Cirillo2 posts

Excellent service

Patricia is such a dedicated orthodontist she has always helped my dad nothing is too much for her. Even on short noticed she has seen my dad for his dentures helped with the adjustments of the dentures. Very professional and very friendly.
Kimmy Vo
Kimmy Vo

Outstanding Dental Clinic

My 7 year old daughter needed her back tooth extracted due to a persevering toothache from a large cavity. Not only was this clinic available on a Sunday but Dr Vinh who saw to her was an incredible dentist. He was very gentle and the extraction went very smoothly with only the slightest discomfort to my girl. It is hard to find a good local dentist, let alone in an emergency so I'm extremely grateful for their services. From the reception to the consultation to the procedure, I cannot praise this clinic enough. Thank you so much for looking after my child in such short notice.