SuperGuardian
See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SuperGuardian

• Rates and Fees
Piajess
PiajessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent and timely service

steve
steve

Exceptional service and great value for money

I have been a customer of SG for 4 years now. Just fabulous service from Jenna and the rest of the team at SG. There is easy access to all the support you need. Any all questions get a quick and clear answer either via email or over the phone. Reporting information is extensive and the process of filing returns and the like is made fast and super efficient. All for a very reasonable fee. Couldn’t be happier and I think it would be extremely difficult to find a better provider

ServiceSuperGuardianSend a private message

Thank you very much for your feedback Steve. We love hearing our clients are happy with the service they receive.

Saves a lot of time compared to when you do the administration yourself.

I have been with supergaurdian since 2012. They have made the running of my super fund very simple saving me about 90% of the time I used to have to spend on the super fund when I used to run it previously buy myself with the help of an accountant at tax time. The costs are about the same as when I used to run it by myself with the help of an accountant at tax time.

ServiceSuperGuardianSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a product review Frank. We have certainly enjoyed working with you over the years.

Eccles
EcclesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SuperGuardian - simply super customer service

I would like to praise Jenna at SuperGuardian for the professional and friendly customer service that has always been provided to me as a new SMSF administrator over a number of years. This includes phone calls and email follow-ups providing consistent and understandable explanations which always made my task easier. Many thanks.

ServiceSuperGuardianSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a product review. We have a client centric approach to our business and we are happy to hear our clients appreciate this.

personal support whenever needed

we have been with SuperGuardian for about 4 years now. calls are always answered promptly, any information required provided by return, while personal advisors have been prepared to go the extra yard to support our requirements.

ServiceSuperGuardianSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Rebecca. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Janell
JanellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

I've been with them since August 2020 and they have been prompt and efficient with handling any and all of my enquiries. They are always available via telephone or email whenever I need them.

ServiceSuperGuardianSend a private message

Thank you very much for your feedback Janell. We love hearing our clients are happy with the service they receive.

Franken
Franken

Competent, Professional and Friendly Service

I have been with Superguardian for about 4 years with my SMSF and the experience has always been positive.All the people I have dealt with are well qualified, knowledgeable and always helpful.If there are any issues they are dealt with quickly and efficiently.Nothing seems to be a problem and any advice I receive is well researched and explained.The website is extensive and easy to use. If you are looking for a company to get it right and make your life easier then SG fits the bill!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Review since moving the admin of our super fund to Superguardian

The transfer of the admin of our super to the new organisation Super Guardian during this year from the previous company has been very time consuming due to very poor assistance of the previous company. However, SP has been doggedly persistent in their aim to make it happen asap. This effort has been very solid and I have been kept in the communication loop regarding the progress. The changeover is now complete thanks in no small amount to the efforts of Angela Chen.

Tigerboots
Tigerboots

Excellent and professional company

I have only had positive/productive dealings with SG over many years. I have had a number of customer managers and all have been very proactive and responsive to my needs. Jason Poser my current relationship contact is professional and always available. I am very satisfied with the arrangement.
I would recommend to any SMSF trustee to give SG serious consideration if looking for an administrator.

ServiceSuperGuardianSend a private message

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Exceptional service

I was with Super Guardian for approximately seven years. During this time I received nothing but excellent service. Whenever I needed to speak to someone my call was answered very promptly and in a polite and friendly manner. My managers always had plenty of time to answer my queries and when I requested information it was supplied quickly. Sometimes I was late with sending paperwork, especially when I was overseas for extended periods.
This never seemed to be a problem and reminders were very friendly.
The fees are reasonable and overall I cannot recommend Super Guardian highly enough.

ServiceSuperGuardianSend a private message

Thank you Sally. We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of your experience.

Overpriced

I used this firm 4 years ago and became concerned about the fees (approx. $3000.00 pa) which were eating into my disposable income. They do not use a time based costing system and base their fees on the number and type of investment a particular client holds. I was also given wrong advice about what work I could do and still make contributions to my SMSF. I looked around and found Esuperfund who do the same work for $799.00 pa so I moved to them and have remained with them and I think that says a lot.

mikisu
mikisuSydney, NSW

A revelation as regards the amount of time and money saved & the friendly service given!

No more trudging to the accountant or post office with wads of documents.
No more lengthy conversations requesting information.
No more high fees where you suspect you have been overcharged - no more headaches!

Any queries are promptly answered by the ever friendly and helpful "K" and after an easy setup you have access to your own secure well written web page, never more than a click away, with all the details you may need such as account balances, pension details and investment valuation always available and up to date.
The fees will pleasantly surprise you!

Highly recommended!

Thank you very much!

The best SMSF Administrators I have dealt with

I have been highly impressed with the level of service and support provided by SuperGuardian and more specifically my Client Manager, [name removed]. [name removed] is a wealth of information and always responds to requests for information in lightning fast time. If only customer service was this good everywhere. This is a professional service at a very cost effective price. I would happily recommend SuperGuardian to my clients, colleagues, friends and family.

ServiceSuperGuardianSend a private message

Thank you very much Trudy!

SuperGuardian are proper guardians of our SMSF

No question goes unanswered and nothing is too much trouble for the team at SG. A pleasure to deal with them. We feel confident our SMSF is in safe hands.

Thank you Philip!

Can't live without them

We changed from a Qld firm several years ago now and have found the quality and convenience of Super Guardian to be all we want.
The personal service is excellent and the people are so nice it is always a pleasure to see them.

ServiceSuperGuardianSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback David and Josy.