Supplement Warehouse

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Is this a real company?

I wish I read these reviews before ordering. Absolutely useless. They happily took my money but all I got was complete silence. I gave them a month (generous I thought) but never got a dispatch email. Then when I tried to contact them the phone number wasn't connected and my emails were ignored. All I can say is I payed with PayPal as I was able to recover my money by opening a dispute.

Fear of product content

On gold standard whey was purchased from penrith store. Opening lid was for concern immediately as the lid itself was void of tamper collar at all and disbelief of no glued seal shief
Was annoyed and began googleing clearly outlined was a plastic seal around outside of lid which has a hologram logo also was no manufacturer authentic identifier any wear and clearly shown to be next to bar code.all the products on shelf were presented the same .so now im left wondering wt

How hard can an online purchase be

Don't assume they have stock on the website - you will be unpleasantly surprised.

I purchased online some preworkout, wasn't the best price but did it anyway. They took my money and that was the last I heard from them, no email no call nothing. After a cppl weeks I called them to ask where my order was and they said they didn't have it in stock and they would try to get some. Fine, but didn't hear from them again. I contacted them again and they offered me a smaller size, but I'd paid over $10 for postage to make it worthwile so, exasperated, I finally asked for my money back. Two stars because they refunded me quickly when I finally lost it at them over their incompetence.

I've run out of pre now and I blame any loss of mad bulk on this joke of a company.

Cheapest Australia wide

hands down cheapest and most knowledgeable service will def be back staff took there time to explain the differences between proteins

The WORSE Customer Service

I have found this company has the worse customer service experience ever both in-store and phone. Right now Nutrition Warehouse is having 15% off on ON 100% Whey protein for 2 days. I would not recommend Supplement Warehouse ever to anyone! The customer service staff even accused me as a "liar", did not listen to my concern besides "you should have done your research man", and did NOT apologise at all after I proved him wrong. Do not support this company!!!

hopeless service

Shop assistants has no clue what they are talking and what they are selling. Also product availability is very poor ;/

WAITING ALMOST AN HOUR OUTSIDE PENRITH

Sign on the door "back in 5 minutes"....still waiting, along with other people, almost an hour later. No answer at Guildford head office.

Great friendly service

The Blacktown store, the service was friendly and helpful. This product was cheaper than online. Would go back an buy more products.

Not going back.

I went to the Supplement warehouse in Guildford, Sydney and i bought the isopure espresso flavour protein powder for $85. after being convinced by the shop keeper that this flavour was a great flour and the best seller i bought the tub and tried it for the first time today. The flavour was disgusting to say the least. It didn't even taste like espresso. I called the guy back up and advised that i was not happy with the flavour and wanted to exchange it for another flavour. Now i'm not usually one to complain and i would have let this go but because i know with a supplement store they have sample tubs. The shop keeper could have exchanged my one out of goodwill and used it as a sample tub. except all i received was excuses as to why he couldn't exchange the product due to "personal preference". the fact is, i am a paying customer and i have a problem with the product. they did not acknowledge that or even try to compensate. now i have just wasted a good $85 that could have been spent some place better.
never again am i to shop at supplement warehouse.
Very disappointed.

Hassle-free order

I ordered some powder protein over the internet after searching for an online seller who didn't inflate their prices. Payment went through and I called the seller to check that my payment had cleared and when ETA was. I was told that my order had been shipped.
I received my order today - the expected day. No problems!
Quick and easy, no need to sign up as a member to order.
Confirmation email with order/shipping details would have been good.

Poor service

Ordered some protein over the website and payment didnt go through for some reason, so they asked me to pay over the phone. Payed over the phone and they didnt provide me with a reciept or tracking until I asked days later. Then when the package came (About a week later) it was the wrong flavour. I indeed asked if I could return it and they said they will refund me the postage and send another flavour because the flavour I wanted was not in stock, although the website had it listed and they didn't notify me throughout the order.

I dont usually bother with any reviews but this was so bad i have to voice my anger because it will most likely happen to the next customer.

Postage was slow, wrong product, payment said it went through but didn't for some odd reason, site should have been updated with correct quantities.