Surf FX

2.7

Shredlord22

Shredlord22Sydney, NSW

So hyped!

Bought a cool surf foil came quick and did well in the water. Couldn’t really be happier and now I’m set for my post quarantine shredding back at home. Yeeew

Mike C.

Mike C.South East Queensland, QLD

Best surf shop ever

Have shopped at Surf FX for 10 years and have bought my fair share of boards and have had nothing but the best service from some very knowledgeable people .Any problems with boards were generally down to my lack of research in picking the wrong board for my needs. The only board I was not happy with due to a manufacturing fault they swapped over for me and I got brand new board.
New boards can get damaged in the surf just like a new car can crash into a tree. Whose fault? Probably no ones cause sometimes .. it happens.

Store LocationSurf FX southport

11 out of 10 for service and range

The ultimate toy store with expert sales people who reall know their stuff. Highly recommend seeing how much gear these guys have. Thanks for the good deal on my package.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Surf FX compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

None better

I have been buying kites, boards and the rest off Surf FX for 15 years, there is none better, friendly staff who go out of there way to help, who know what they are talking about and set you up with right gear to go and have fun and the after sales service is awesome, keep up the great work guys.

Jeremy

JeremySouthport

Creased sup 2nd surf

Carbon fanatic creased on my second attempt in the surf, board was only used in knee high waves as there has been no action on the coast as of late and its either the sup or the log. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it as I had done nothing out of the ordinary and have been surfing for over 20 years. The warranty doesn't cover creases or snaps which is a bit of a joke considering the board is so new and has seen less that 3 or 4 hours in the water. This is my first fanatic and my last. $3,000 down the drain due to poor build quality.

Craig

CraigBroadwater

Worst than Mcdonalds

Served by what looked like a 12 year old who had no clue and didn't know what to do. I would suggest investing in some better staff as I was sold the wrong size kiteboard setup and I am too big for it. The staff have no idea what they are talking about and worst than the service I recieve at Mcdonalds. Crap service from a kid.

Avid SUPr

Avid SUPrLabrador

Substandard service

I visited Surf FX recently to investiage and do some more research into buying a foil for my stand up paddle board. They didn't have a great deal of models in stock which was dissapointng and didn't have a whole lot of knowledge they could pass on. Now I am back to the forums to look at what are my best options moving foreward, they could have secured my business and still can if they brush up on their knowledge

Saul

Saul

Gee I had a different ecoerience

So I bought a board from these guys. First of all I emailed with lots of questions and had my replies answered without any sales pressure from Scott. I then went down and met some other guys who demo a board for me that was a bit too hard. One guy ran out to his own board to lend me a leg rope as the demo board was brand new. I then went back to the shop with two tired toddlers and told them I needed a larger board. Two staff members immediately dropped everything sold me a bigger board (JP slate 8’10”) put top quality rail tape on, talked me into a slightly cheaper paddle and gave me a top quality bag. All for the recommended retail price of the board.

Janice.D

Janice.DBroadbeach

Snapped SUP

My SUP has snapped after only a few sessions in the surf. I would have expected a premium brand like Starboard to stand behind their products but they do not want to have anything to do with it. I will not be purchasing from Surf FX again as I am not happy with the quality of their products.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Surf FX compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Cale

CaleNerang

Absolute Crap!

I got an inflatable stand up paddle board from Surf FX this year and it has warped and twisted whilst I was at the beach, the board now has a big warped bubble and is twisted and cannot be used. The product is unfit for purpose and not suitable to be sold in Australia the brand I bought was fanatic and cost me over $1500 dollars what a waste of money. Very dissapointed in the product and the service I received and will not be purchasing from Surf FX ever again.

Brent

Horrible Horrible experience

Don.B

Don.BGold Coast

Board Delaminated - Didn't last more than a few weeks

I bought a sunova paddle board off Surf FX in november. This thing cost a fortune and the board has delaminated and has a huge bubble on the board after only 2 uses and is now utterly worthless. Incredibly dissapointed in the whole experience from the service to the quality of the products they sell. They sold it as the best board on the market and were knowledable when I bought it but it hasn't even lasted more than a couple of weeks and I didn't expect it to be this brittle. Warranty, forget about it, it is all but useless and they pass the buck, I simply am refusing to return there now and I will certainly be taking my business elsewhere!! Buyers beware!!