100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Sushezi? Claim your listing.

Lisa45South East Queensland, QLD47 posts

omg - it works

Despite a couple of years of making California rolls (sushi rolls) i wasn't getting any better, though my homemade versions tasted great - so decided to buy this with a little rolling machine (as yet untried). The Sushezi aka Sushi Bazooka works - yes it does - not too fiddly, not too hard to figure out. And it turns out a really good, solid, rice wrapped filling ready to wrap in nori. I was seriously surprised - even when i got it out of the box i wasn't expecting it to work so well. My California roll-making just hit expert level. And it just rinses clean. Perfect. Note: the price was including a Sushi Roller.

Show details

Melanie
Melanie

One of the best invention!

Absolutely loves it! Very simple instructions, nothing complicated about the kit, easy to use, clean and store! My daughter can have sushi in her lunchbox every now and then. Having sushi is no longer a luxury for us anymore. Its almost an everyday lunch for me and my family now!

Show details

Daz
Daz7 posts

Sushezi - sushi press

Our kids love sushi and we have failed miserably at making it with traditional sushi mats.

This plastic press is easy to use and turns out a round, well pressed roll that you lay on your nori and roll up.

Fantastic. Even makes sweet deserts.

Highly recommended.