Sustain Solar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
  • Purchase Price$3,695.00

paul b.
paul b.South East Queensland, QLD

6kw solar installation

Sujo explained everything clearly and gave a very honest opinion regards to install and choice of panels / inverter.
Instal went smoothly system working great. We are very happy and recommend Sustain Solar.

Ben Hauser
Ben HauserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic price, great customer service and a really great installation team

I had made a query with Sustain solar on Facebook and they had contacted me within the hour to arrange an onsite inspection. Very professional, had provided several potential panel layout as well as a financial analysis report outlining possible savings etc. They provided a fantastic price on the latest technology panels (390W JA solar) as well as top of the range Fronius invertor! Installation team were very professional and the quality of the works is awesome. I was practically happy with the install team as they managed to get all 17 panels on the north face of my roof which was very limited in space. Overall I couldn't be happier and will be recommending them to any friends and family looking to purchase a solar system.

Fantastic Experience

From start to finish the process was seamless and the customer service was top notch. Excellent company to buy your solar system with a great selection of choices. This company came highly recommended, and the recommendations were indeed right with the service received.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Sustain Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

NTKN
NTKNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and professional service

Very professional, curteous, knowledgeable and timely service by Sujo.
Thanks very much for your advise and assistance throughout the process, including planning and installation.
Regards.

Get quotes

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Superb customer service in Brisbane

I am very much impressed with awesome service by the customer service wing of Sustain Solar. The team member alerted me when my inverter was not working and they came to my home and fixed the issue very fast— “That was awesome service”.

Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

“BEST AFTER-SALES SUPPORT”

I have a solar system with the top European Inverter from Sustain Solar. The solar system works great, and I have substantial savings from it. But after a couple of months from Installation, I had a roof leak issue near the panels. I called Sustain Solar’s office and discussed this issue- the guys were very quick, and they fixed my roof leakage in no time. That was an awesome response from Sustain Solar…..

Thank You Sustain Solar for the great support.

Senzo K.
Senzo K.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent solar company!!!

Excellent solar company...no hesitation in recommending Sustain Solar to anyone looking to install solar in their home. They got great knowledge in various solar systems available in the market and will help with designing the best suited system for you

SUPERB SOLAR COMPANY

I am very much happy with my solar package purchase from Sustain Solar. The team is having good expertise in all the areas. All the savings figures which were to be expected after the installation of the solar were pretty much accurate. They kept us in loop for all the updates and were very caring.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

We had been wanting to opt solar for our house in Mango Hill, for a few years but were turned off by salesmen who were too pushy or not just with enough credibility on their systems. Then came Sustain Solar who analysed our entire electric bills and showed us with the saving calculations. They were patient throughout the entire process – gave us with lot of info needed on the products, process, and our savings in real time. So, we were able to purchase with confidence from a reliable local company in Brisbane with excellent quality and reasonable price. Thank you Team Sustain Solar

Solar Panel Installers