Sun Select

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (107)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,315.82 (62)
Nigel H.

Nigel H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great products, fast and friendly service

Sunselect were very prompt with emails and and I had an excellent fast and friendly service. The whole start and ending with the installation was under 2 weeks. All my questions were answered and I believe with integrity and not a fast up-sales pitch. This was my second solar installation and I have already recommended Sunselect to some friends and family who are thinking about solar.

My only suggestion to others out there thinking of going with Sunselect is don't expect lots of information, booklets and interviews. They save costs on being efficient and pass those costs on to you, so ask questions if you are unsure and they will help.

Nigel from Brisbane

Panel Purchased Seraphim 330W plus Growatt inverter
System Size8 KW
Purchase PriceA$3,799.00

Simple and painless

All aspects of the process went very well
All members of the process were quite pleasant and professional
I am looking forward to the benefits of having this system installed

Sun Select Excellent 100% Would use Again

Ann was excellent with helping me with the quote and selecting the panels and Inverter for us
Ann was happy to take my calls so that I was happy to go ahead with the Installation

Panel Purchased Serephim
System Size6,600 KW
Purchase PriceA$2,550.00

Jerry

JerryPerth, WA

Very friendly and professional people!

The installers are Very friendly and professional, and had the job done very smoothly without any big interruption to your life. Very good communications before and during the installation. No issue at all with them.

Panel Purchased Longi

Ronnie G.

Ronnie G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service

Jack at Sun Select was very helpful and the installers did very good and neat job.
I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. The unit inverter is working well and saving us money from day one 21/09/2020.

boid

boidHunter Region, NSW

satisfied, even good follow up service

Had my solar installed last month, Wilson was thorough in explaining everything, responds quickly to emails and phone calls. Had me feeling reassured throughout the process. Even rang me after had it installed to check if everything went well

Ambro

Ambro

Very happy with system output

Was a little worried to pay prior to install but turns out i didn't need to be.
Sales people were very professional and the install team were even better.
I had to pay a little extra for the 5kw system due to 3 phase to my house but only about $300
Looking at my phone i get over 5kw generating on sunny days with 10 panels facing North and 10 facing West.

Purchase PriceA$3,000.00
PatnAysa

PatnAysaSydney, NSW

Great Product, Great service and great overall Experience

I want to thank Nick and Max for the overall solar solution
From. Day 1 they were very competitive. I purchase a 8kw solar panels and 6 kw growatt inverter. My Bill's were predicted at 700, 3 months down the track with solar and a moving most activities during the day it's close $180. Huge difference

The installer were experience and knowledgable. They found a cracked on the roof tile and replaced it with a spare I had. They conveniently placed electricals in a appropriate place's

Very happy with the system and service. Hope it last more tha 10 years.

Panel Purchased Seraphim
System Size8 KW

Excellent installation and product

The whole process was quick and easy. I wasn’t happy to pay all upfront so paid 50% before and balance after the install. I can compare it to an installation by origin energy which was double the price. It was equal in quality but much faster to install. Origin took some months, much longer than sun select. Ann was very helpful.

Panel Purchased Seraphim and solis
Purchase PriceA$3,299.00

Find out how Sun Select compares to other Solar Retailers

Very satisfied with the solar system!

Only two weeks from deposit to installation which I’m very satisfied with. Great service from Karl and Nick and was pleased with it. I have no complaints at all. Thank you

christine

christineWheatbelt, WA

Cannot wait for my next electricity bill !

The company have promptly answered my questions and been very tolerant of my limited computer skills and using docusign. The panels were installed today. It was dealt with very timely and the installers worked professionally. I have no issues with recommending Jack and his team at sunselect

Panel Purchased sunselect
Purchase PriceA$3,199.00

Excellent service

Great service from Karl, Ruby and the team and Shane the installer was efficient and friendly. It looks like we are getting great pick up from the panels so far.

Philip

PhilipGreat Southern, WA

Fantastic, now I am helping planet Earth in my own way.

Information provided, answers to my questions outstanding, Installation excellent and professional. Special thanks to Jennifer, John, Can and Jim for outstanding customer service and professional installation. Work is to a very high standard.

Panel Purchased Seraphim 330w
Purchase PriceA$3,849.00
Craig P.

Craig P.Perth, WA

Great system and service

Was a good service from the enquiry stage to installation, Wilson in sales followed up with any question I had and everything went plan and as promised, installation date and time to install was all good. The inverter seems to be good quality and the WIFI works well and is showing the system is working to capacity even on an overcast day. Very happy with this system.

Panel Purchased Seraphim
Purchase PriceA$2,599.00

Excellent service and product.

Sandeep

SandeepMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick service

I am very happy to go with you guys & I can say it’s my right decision. You have done excellent job and so quick service . I am impressed with excellent customer service and friendly behaviour. Would love to refer you to friends.

pal

palSydney, NSW

Excellent Job Done

Peter, Jack and the installer was very professional and compleated the job to my satisfaction. Price was competitive and the pannels are generating 25 KWts average per day even before the Summer in Sydney.
Thank you Peter for your friendly approach.

Purchase PriceA$2,777.00
Kalpesh

KalpeshSydney, NSW

The reveiw for Solar Panel purchase from Sunselect and Jennifer help in the process of purchase.

The service was excellent and explained all the query we had. We are very happy with the services and with the product Sunselect suggested us. Jennifer helped us in process of purchasing and explaining the product in detail. She has very indepth knowledge of the product characteristics efficiency and expalined us what is best for us as per the size of our house and requirement. Nick helped us in the Installation process. The process of installation was very smooth and erfficiently organised.

Panel Purchased 20 panels 330w Seraphim and Grwatt Inverter
Kath

KathPeel, WA

Great service from start to finish!,

Just had my solar panels installed and very happy with everything. Kevin and Henry were very helpful from the start to the finish. The installation guys were very professional too.Looking forward to my cheaper bills in the future.

Nicholas J.

Nicholas J.Hunter Region, NSW

Very competitive price and efficient Installation

I have just Recently had my 6.6 kw system installed and I am already reaping the rewards, Ann was extremely pleasant do deal with, he system was delivered and installed shortly afterwards

Panel Purchased Seraphim 330 W Mono Blade Black Frame
Purchase PriceA$3,221.00

Kevin Wilson

Kevin Wilsonasked

Hi, i would like to know the make of Solar panels that you use and what kind of warranty you give with them.

Hi Kevin Wilson,
Greetings,
We stock, supply, and install major solar panel brands like Seraphim, Jinko, Trina, Astronergy, etc. Most Solar panels equipped with 25 years linear output warranty and 10-15 years of product warranty (depends on the brand)

If you are after any specific product, contact our experts on 1300 867 353 to obtain accurate information on that product.
Speak to you soon.

JP Mx.

JP Mx.asked

Do you use UV-resistant screws, bolts, covers and wire conduits/protectors?

Hello JP Mx
Greetings
Installation material will be as per Australian standards. Screws and bolts would be made of galvanised iron or material which is fully anodised. Racking would be aluminium.
We also use UV protected PVC to cover cables from sun exposure.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1300 867 353.

4Licks

4Licksasked

Are you aware that Essential Energy has a 3KW EXPORT LIMIT and its approval process requires an Export Limiter be installed as part of the installation.
Why does your site show that you are not a Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer

Hi 4licks

Thanks for asking the question

We are well aware on export limit guidelines and in most cases export limit is not required. We also supply and install export control device where export limit is required by the distributors such as Essential Energy.

Moreover, There are many factors decide whether we require to set a limit on export or not. Please give us a call to discuss your specific requirements, we are happy to help

We are not a Clean Energy Council Approved retailer as it's not mandatory to do so.

Kind Regards