Sun Select

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (171)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,322.66

Frank

Frank Sydney, NSW

Karl from sun select is amazing

Karl was amazing with unbelievable service. He always returned my call and was always helpful.

good product so far

I chose sunselect and spoke to Karl. He seemed to be knowledgeable and answered various questions I had of the product. The whole process seemed to move along smoothly, including the installation of the panels and inverter. There were some hiccups with the monetary process although was sorted out without too much hassle. Would recommend the company at this stage as it all seemed to be a smooth process. I hope the product lasts as long as they claim. Time will tell. Thanks Karl for the great service. If I knew there was a reward offered for this review I would have sought one, but unfortunately there wasn't.

System Size11.8 KW
Purchase PriceA$6,000.00
Dino Z.

Dino Z.Southern and Hills, SA

Very happy

We were surprised at the short lead time for installation. We were told it would take 4 weeks but the installers arrived in under 2. A difficult job which also included removing an existing older system, was performed very well and very professionally by Paul and crew. Thanks to Jack and Ruby for the follow-up.

Panel PurchasedJinko Cheetah HC 330W
Purchase PriceA$2,899.00

Christian

ChristianSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

I'm overall happy to get my solar system installed by Sun Select. Ann and Jovial have been very helpful and friendly from the start of getting the quote until the installation completed. Sun Select ensured best price for the product/ brand I wanted to get. I highly recommend Sun Select and to speak with Ann in particular for anyone who wants to get solar system for their home.

Patrick.

Patrick.Sydney, NSW

It is the perfect product.

The installation was on time.
Everything went well,except delays in Smart-metter box installation.
My project number is 22934,as
2 units of 6.6 Kw,with Growatt inverter of 5 Kw(each).
Brad the technician,James the sales and Mia the service manager.
Thank you.

System Size5 KW

Perfect

All family are very happy with the SunSelect staff and the panels provided. Installation was very quick and Peter and John were very prompt and up front with their responses and information they provided us. We recommend to all friends to go with SunSelect.

Perfect service thanks Ann!

great service love it

shane was very helpful the installation team were very professional everything is working correctly super fast installation i would recommend sunselect to anyone

No fuss and staff very helpful

Wife and I are very happy with the SunSelect staff and the panels provided. Installation was very quick and Peter and John were very prompt and up front with their responses and information they provided us. The system is already producing very favourable numbers!

Panel PurchasedSunSelect
System Size5.5 KW
SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Emmanuel and Jo-Ann! Peter works hard to meet his customer's expectations, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Tim Britton

Tim BrittonSydney, NSW

Smooth seamless install

Very happy with Jovial, Leo (from the installation team) & Jennifer from SunSelect. Couldn't believe how quickly the installation was arranged.

Hi Tim!
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Jovial, Leo and Jennifer. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond to serve their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Pat

PatCentral West, NSW

Good price and service

Charlie who arranged the installation explained the process clearly to me. I was happy with his customer service. The installation team arrived without prior inspection and were concerned at the height of the roof and the distance from the meter box. They got together and decided to do the job as in their words “we don’t want to let you down” Now I am waiting to see how effective the system is

System Size6.27 KW
Purchase PriceA$3,299.00

Hi Pat,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences. Charlie is excellent in following up with his customers. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Rahel Beyene

Rahel BeyeneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

She was a beautiful person to talk with

Thanks Ann for your help it’s was a very good service you are a good person to talk with thanks

Purchase PriceA$200.00
SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Rahel! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

UPDATE TO: Taking advantage of disabled pensioner?

Panel PurchasedAstroenergy 300w PERC Mono x 22 panels with Growatt 5kw Inverter
Purchase PriceA$4,081.00

good service and transparent

Peter was very helpful and accomodating to answer our queries. He was able to gave us the best price and was transparent about the whole step and process. Ruby who came and install the panel did an amazing and clean job. Higly recommended and even my friends avail their service.

Grand mere

Grand merePerth, WA

Great Service at Sun Select

On the 19th of October I contacted Sun Select after researching several solar companies. Jack competently answered all my questions and organised to sign me up giving me a most competitive price for seraphim panels and a Solis inverter.
John the installation manager contacted me and set the installation date for the 11th of November .
On the day, Shelley, one of the installation team member, liaised with me and kept me informed of progress.
When an issue arose because of my iron framed roof, Jack and John were available to work through it and assist with a satisfactory resolution.
The whole process was very easy, the team was very efficient and professional.
Very happy with Sun Select.

Panel PurchasedSeraphim

MAX from Sun select

The installer were very professional and they did a good job. They were reliable and honest and they communicate with me.

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, George! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Cheers!

Edward

EdwardIllawarra, NSW

Sunselect solar system

Oliver from Sunselect gave us our best quote and kept us notified of progress for our installation.The installation team were locals who did a good job. We are looking forward to having smaller electricity bills.

Panel PurchasedSeraphim 330w
Purchase PriceA$3,200.00

Hi Edward!
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Oliver. You’re right, he is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Matt

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible, not what they promised, terrible after sales service.

Sunaryo

SunaryoSydney, NSW

Smooth transaction. Satisfied Customer. Thank you.

The whole process from enquiring of the product, to installation of the solar panels and wifi setup were all a smooth transaction. The installation stage was performed in an efficient way and staff were friendly. Ann and Mia were my customer service reps who aided with my questions on the product. They provided me with great customer service and also assisted with troubleshooting the wifi connection setup to the app. Price was quite reasonable and I have recommended this product to a few friends already. Thank you Sun Select.

SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thanks for the awesome review, Sunaryo! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

LizGympie

Have had a very satisfactory solar system installation

We had a very understanding salesperson, Jack and he did all he could to have panels installed to our desire and he was very patient and helpful while we made up our minds to get the solar installation. Very unlike other experiences when the salesperson makes you sign up without being absolutely clear on your decision. We were given the best price and it was confirmed without being told you will miss out unless you sign up now. This company is very recommendable. Jack’s, Ruby's (our installation manager) organized the installation without a hitch. All went well.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel PurchasedSeraphim120 half-cut cell monocrystalline blade cuts black colored panels and two10kw Solis inverters
System Size20 KW
Purchase PriceA$9,000.00

Thankyou.

Karen S.

Karen S.asked

I had a solar system installed a couple of weeks ago by sunselect, and the system has had errors every day and is now not working. I have tried calling and messaging the person I spoke with who arranged installation but the do not reply to my messages and calls. I have tried calling the 1300 number, but I get no answers. How I arrange to have my system checked? The system will not even work now, it continually has an error 129 displaying on the inverter saying AC V Outrange.

Anil
Anil

Hi pls call this no
0294975091 nane is Mia and Henry

Kevin Wilson

Kevin Wilsonasked

Hi, i would like to know the make of Solar panels that you use and what kind of warranty you give with them.

Hi Kevin Wilson,
Greetings,
We stock, supply, and install major solar panel brands like Seraphim, Jinko, Trina, Astronergy, etc. Most Solar panels equipped with 25 years linear output warranty and 10-15 years of product warranty (depends on the brand)

If you are after any specific product, contact our experts on 1300 867 353 to obtain accurate information on that product.
Speak to you soon.

JP Mx.

JP Mx.asked

Do you use UV-resistant screws, bolts, covers and wire conduits/protectors?

Hello JP Mx
Greetings
Installation material will be as per Australian standards. Screws and bolts would be made of galvanised iron or material which is fully anodised. Racking would be aluminium.
We also use UV protected PVC to cover cables from sun exposure.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1300 867 353.

Get an answer from our members and Sun Select representatives