Sun Select

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (290)
  • Purchase Price$3,298.70

simpixel3d

simpixel3dSydney, NSW

Great Service!

Tyler and his team were very professional, came in early and made sure the installation was done to the highest standard. They made sure the process was a breeze. I'd definitely recommend them .

Tina Mower

Tina MowerPerth, WA

The best you never can imagine go Solar with Sunselect

With an excellent and professional services by Jennifer and Hayden from SunSelect, I would like to say thank you very much for they energy and support to manage the solar panels for me.

The completion of the work is fantastic and the results of their jobs is extremely excellent.

Conclusion: I am very happy deal with SunSelect for my solarpanels and I recommend everyone to have a go with SunSelect.

Panel PurchasedJiinko cheetah 20panel 6.6kw
Purchase Price$2,791.00

Chetana

ChetanaSydney, NSW

Good Service

The process was very easy and straight forward. Peter was very helpful and always available for my queries.Good Service and Strongly recommend this company.

Find out how Sun Select compares to other Solar Retailers

Great service. Pleasure to do business with them.

I received great service from Karl when dealing with Sun Select. He was courteous and knew all about his product. He was always very quick to respond to any questions. It was a pleasure to deal with you Karl. Highly recommended for his professionalism.

Brad

BradWestern Australia

Oliver was very professional and answered all my questions. and was always available to ask questions Good job! Will recommend someone to use this in the future

System Size5.6 KW
Purchase Price$2,750.00
Grazza

GrazzaPERTH

GREAT SERVICE

I received great service from Oliver when dealing with Sun Select. He was courteous and knew all about his product. He was always very quick to respond to any questions. It was a pleasure to deal with you Oliver. Highly recommended for his professionalism.

System Size6 KW
Warranty Claim MadeNo

My 94 year old father-in-law Ken of Warnbro was delighted with the upgrade of the SunSelect solar system.

Max I just want to thank you and SunSelect for the professionalism of both you and your team with the installation and the tidy state that the site was left in. A particular thank you to the young female electrician for her input, she really knows her product. My father-in-law is back in hospital so I hope everything is what you promised Max I am sure it will be. Regards Peter & Linda

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service and so happy to finally have solar

I received excellent service from both John and Jack, and were always very eager to answer all of my questions. Installation was quick and seamless and I would be happy to recommend Sun Boost solar to anyone.

Purchase Price$2,791.00

PERFECT

Oliver was very professional and answered all my questions. Good job! Will recommend someone to use this in the future.

Barnabas Mate

Barnabas MateIllawarra, NSW

Without Marks and Nicks perseverance and no problem to big approach I would have never got the deal of a life time.

The deal that mark was able to secure for me was outstanding. mark and nick organised the removal of my old system and the installation of the new system. because of their combined effort I was able to upgrade from a 6.6 system to a 13.2 system. fantastic work Mark from sales and nick from installations. along with their effort to secure the sale, there after sale follow up is second to none. I have never had any one ring me before from anywhere and ask me how was everything going is everything ok and is there anything, we can help you with. outstanding mark and nick. should be more people like you guys around. all the best my friends all the best.

System Size13.2 KW
Panel PurchasedSeraphim 330w
Purchase Price$6,121.00

Overall a good Service

Peter & Jovial both gave us an excellent service and got the job completed in a timely manner and followed up with calls to ensure all was done.

Cory J.

Cory J.Perth, WA

Fantastic service.

Peter was fantastic to deal with and the installers where the same. Everything was handled effeciently and i highly reccomend this team for your solar install!

System Size6 KW
Panel PurchasedGrowatt
Purchase Price$3,100.00
Julian

JulianSydney, NSW

Perfect from start to finish

Thomas from Sun Select was very helpful and very professional. The installation went so smoothly. Thomas is very knowledgeable. He explained everything in details so I could understand.
There was a payment glitch. My credit card payment did not go through. Thomas patiently worked with his internal team to have that resolved. It did not affect installation process and post service support. I highly recommend his service to anyone who are interested in solar panels.

System Size9.25 KW
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Oliver was very professional and answered all my questions I have recommended him to a couple of people who are interested in solar panels

Service was verry good

Mark was verry helpfull. and i recomend him to any one looking for solar.
Installer were verry good and done a clean job

Panel PurchasedTrina 370w
Purchase Price$2,991.00

Smooth installation!

Thank you Jacob for being so accommodating with my pre installation queries and smooth installation process with no hassles. Kudos to Mia for the set up of my Apps wifi monitoring and to the installation team. System installed on the agreed date . Big thank you.

Get quotes

Shonky- BEWARE - Zero star rating!

Debbie Whalley
Debbie Whalley
Kelly

KellyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very poor service

Have spent 6 weeks trying to get solar installed through this company. I received a quote from Kevin, paid my deposit & patienty waited for the process to get to installation stage. Given 2 installation dates, both were no shows by their team. Was then passed on to other staff, Brad, Nick & Peter all of whom were incompentent & were unable to honour the original quote I accepted back in December. I called to cancel & request a refund, Brad (so called supervisor) laughed at me & lectured me on how ridiculous the idea of me leaving a review was because 'Im not even a customer'. I am so appalled by the customer service at Sun Select, I recommend buyers go elsewhere!

Purchase Price$1,899.00

Flexibility

I am happy with the support and providing information from beginning to installation and after installation follows up. The support and communication of Oliver, Daisy & Jovial during the process was great.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina HoneyM 370W Mono Black Frame 120 Half-Cut Cells Mono ( TSM-370DD08M.08(II) )
SunSelect TeamSun Select

Thank you so much, Jalal. We are incredibly grateful to you for your true feedback. Thank you again for trusting us to be your Solar Energy System provider. It's customers like you that inspire us to always give our very best in all that we do!

Justen

Justen

Flexibility

Very happy with the installation. Anne and Henry were very helpful and very flexible. Their communication was great and always kept you in loop. Originally I signed up for another inverter and then they advertised a little upgraded one so I asked if I could get that instead. No problems.
The installers were top. They went an extra mile to relocate the inverter where I wanted to. I'd call it no fuss solar and they will give you the correct specs for everything used.

Purchase Price$2,800.00

Hi Justen,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Ann & Henry. You’re right, they are always going above and beyond for their customers. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

dapter

dapterasked

i see all the great reviews , yet in the early stages they seem great but has anyone had trouble getting the install done ?? i am having that trouble with them now and i am ready to terminate the contract through lack of communication , as if i am having the trouble now what does the future hold,

Hi,
For any queries or concerns after installation, please feel free to reach out on service@sunselect.com.au; you will be answered promptly and your concerns will be sorted shortly.

Marianne

Marianneasked

Hi
Are you an accredited solar retailer? I am unable to locate you on the Clean Energy regulater website. WHat is your accreditation details or do you trade under another name.

regards
Marianne

yolasked

Sun Select: Why don't you take responsibility for damage done by your electrician to my ducted air conditioner system? What are you planning to do about it? It cost me $8,000 to replace it? Why don't you reply to my emails?

Yolanta

Dear Yolanta,
As per our previous conversations we are not responsible for your 10 year old Air-conditioning failure, Simply If you upgrade to a brand new Air-conditioning you have to bear the cost for it.

I am sorry that we are unable to help you at this stage.

yol

Air conditioning was well taken care of, and it worked PERFECTLY without any problems ever. You have professional report about it from company which installed it & serviced it that YOU "caused a major electrical fault & air conditioner & other items not working." Air-conditioning had service done just before Sunselect came and after Max caused the electrical board failure, "burnt"4 switches ,entire house without power and...YES AIR-CONDITIONING FAILURE TOO.

We had absolutely no reason to replace it; it was the best air-con you could ask for! It could work another 10 years. It is insult accusing us we wanted to upgrade it!!!

We had to replace it because it was 'dead' (because of Sunselect negligence) and by having elderly mum in the house I had to replace it for the new one; yes, new one. I don't think you can get....used ducted air conditioning unit....

You don't want to take responsibility"at this stage". I don't believe in one word you saying but I still believe in justice system and I am willing to go for it.

At least....I made you to reply and...I sincerely hope I made other people aware what kind of dishonest, incompetent, negligent company you are.

Get an answer from our members and Sun Select representatives