3.3

57% · 43 · 43%

Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Suzanne Lyttleton Lawyers? Claim your listing.

Mitch
Mitch

Highly Reccomend

Couldn't recommend them higher. They were meticulous, caring and extremely helpful through a very tough period for our family.
Janet
Janet

Very happy with assistance with preparation of will and future execution of estate

It was a pleasure dealing with Lachlan and Patricia. They were totally approachable, friendly and made it very comfortable for me both in-person and over the phone. They listened carefully to what my wishes were, advised me appropriately and then attended to them in a very professional and timely manner. I can recommend them very highly.
Rates and Fees
Jenny McBriar
Jenny McBriar

Thankyou to SL Lawyers for all your efforts

Thanks to the entire firm my matter was addressed expeditiously and an outstanding result was achieved. I was assisted on weekends and after hours. Above and beyond. Could not recommend Suzanne Lyttleton Lawyers more
Spud D.
Spud D.

Avoid

Avoid. Incompetent, expensive, untrustworthy, self obsessed. Find someone else, in fact anyone else!
It is a shame the review insists on 30 words, as nothing more needs to be said really.
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and went the extra yard to assist

My family has used Suzanne Lyttleton Lawyers for many years. We have always found them to be responsive, sensitive to our particular issues and communicative throughout. I have recommended them to colleagues and friends who I know have also had a very positive experience. I thank all the staff for their professionalism and assistance.
broken hearted
broken heartedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid

Pretty much agree with other review. Avoid like the plague. overcharge on administration rude and never their fault. made life miserable while under their administration. better caring adminstrators out there.
Nabitor
NabitorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Lame, Fee Fest, Spine Less & Incompetent!

We reluctantly agreed to hire Lytteltons.
They overcharge on a small trust portfolio, and when it came to critical decisions baulked. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Just Lame, Unresponsive and Arrogant! They delay and avoid critical decisions,