3Suzuki Ignis

Good Things25 posts
Blizzard
BlizzardSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

I love my Ignis!

Just a lovely little car. It's like a Tardis - big on the inside. Pulls so well on the highway and travels so nicely. Great fuel economy. Seeing that I've done less than 50,000 in 4.5 years and the price has gone up notably, I will be keeping this little beauty. Can't fault it, really. Show details
Chloe
Chloe

Brilliant little car

Before buying my ignis I'd only ever owned Fords, this little car has converted me! I'll be owning Suzukis from here on out.

Extremely cheap to run, cheap to service, comfortable and spacious, and lots of tech. Great value for money, the perfect run around car.  Show details

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW30 posts
preciousthings65
preciousthings652 posts

Fabulous wee car!

My children bought this car for me new in the white pearl and I just love it!
It’s so much fun to drive, comfortable, easy to park, cheap on fuel and everything works as it should. Take one for a test drive, you won’t be able to stop smiling!
Plus it looks so cute inside and an out! Show details
bev78757
bev78757Launceston, TAS18 posts
  Fair Incentive Ignis MF GLX
Jimbo the Ambo
Jimbo the Ambo2 posts

Such a great car

Replaced the XTrail with an Ignis due to 100km daily commute. Bought a manual as I live in a very steep hilly suburb. Could not be happier. Honestly, this car is the most enjoyable, user-friendly, willing little beast. Happily sits on 120kph on highway. Uses just over 5L of 91 around town when I wring it's poor neck. Super fun to drive; ridiculously easy to park; room for me, the missus and kid in booster seat. We always take my car instead of our new Mazda 6. Very, very happy with this car. If you like driving then buy the manual and stick aftermarket wheels on it. It's the bargain of the decade. Show details
Glen
warrenSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts
Scott
Scott3 posts
  Verified Ignis MF GLX

What a need compact car for the inner west, sydney

I just love this little car. I'm in my 40's, on a 100+ income. Basically, I could by most cars on the market. Why did I buy an Ignis. Basically because it was a Suzuki "bullet proof". 5 year warranty, no squeaks, small and nimble to park in the city and around (Newtown). Features include keyless entry, reverse camera, ample room inside. All for 22k and yes. BUILT IN JAPAN! Well done guys. Cannt go past the grey!!!

Show details

Anon
Anon14 posts

I love my little Iggy!

Purchased a bright orange suzuki ignis last month GLX and I love it so much, very comfortable, great visibility and the seat changing/movement options make it a winner. The only negative is the lack of boot light!

Show details

helen p.
helen p. · Ignis MF GLX (2016-2024)

Why My brand new car - on collection from the dealer - was sold to me with a known fault is beyond comprehension. Why is it taking so long to get a replacement headset? The radio changes station by itself at will, and if you're listening to podcasts the volume will fade in and out ensuring you miss chunks of content. My 2023 Ignis GLX is fast approaching its first birthday and still no replacement in sight. It was months before they even bothered to have a look for the serial number on the rear of the unit and even called the car in twice to get that.

Kazza K.
Kazza K. · Ignis MF (2017-2024)

Hello. Wondering what the towing capacity for the Ignis is? I don't seem to be able to find any info for this. thanks K

James Ewell Graham
James Ewell Graham · Ignis RG413 (2000-2005)

Can the Suzuki Ignis be flat towed?

Compare all Suzuki Ignis listings
Suzuki Ignis RG413
  • Discontinued
Suzuki Ignis RG413 (2000-2005)No reviews yet
CategoryHatchbacks and Small / Compact SUVsHatchbacks and Small / Compact SUVsHatchbacks and Small / Compact SUVsHatchbacks and Small / Compact SUVs
Starting Price $18,990$16,990$16,990$15,990
Engine4 Cylinder 1.2L4 Cylinder 1.2L4 Cylinder 1.2L4 Cylinder 1.3L
Max Power66kW @ 6000rpm66kW @ 6000rpm66kW @ 6000rpm60kW @ 6000rpm
Max Torque120Nm @ 4400rpm120Nm @ 4400rpm120Nm @ 4400rpm106Nm @ 4500rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapan
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Dimensions