Mitsubishi ASX

Mitsubishi ASX

XB, XA, XC

See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Madison

Madison

Perfect for my lifestyle

Spacious, no mechanical issues. Have had mine for almost 3 years and I absolutely love it. Small enough to park, but large enough inside to fit 5 people comfortably. Also, very good value for money

Purchased in June 2017 at Mitsubishi Dealers for $18,500.00.

BoughtUsed
Year2016

Leah

LeahSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic small SUV.

Purchased in September 2019 at Brighton Holden for $25,800.00.

BoughtUsed
Slbig1

Slbig1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sized car

Perfect car for my medium sized family, easily fits in 4 comfortably. The back cargo area is very roomy and when you fold the back seats flat it is massive! Great fuel economy

Purchased in July 2019 at Mitsubishi Dealers for $35,000.00.

Owner's Review

Purchased in May 2014.

Casey

CaseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Vehicle!

Purchased in March 2019 for $29,000.00.

Tegan K.

Tegan K.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for my family

I love my asx ! Mines a 2018 model This is a great car for running around, I have 3 girls and with school and sport and weekend outing I can’t fault our car. We have never had a issue it’s 100% reliable and the fuel economy that I get is second to none. It may not be a 4wd but it is big enough for a pram and a boot full of shopping and a baby seat plus two older children fit comfortably with plenty of room still.

Purchased in June 2018 at McGrath Mitsubishi Liverpool for $23.99.

Blister

BlisterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Decision

Have had really bad luck buying cars lately, having bought an MG ZS 12 months ago that ended up being biggest mistake (but that’s another story) with the money from the buy back I decided to purchase a Mitsubishi ASX LS, must say wish I had done this March last year and saved myself the heartache. The car is a great for running my errands, going to classes and it handles very well, so far fuel economy is good, the car is comfortable, love the fact that my son who is an Android user, he can borrow my car and plug in he’s phone and use it and more daughter who is an iPhone user can use it as well.

I live that I have a 3 year capped service fee. So far this car has been the best decision I have made in a motor vehicle purchase

Purchased in July 2019 at Zupps Mitsubishi .

cliff

cliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

buy this one

i have never bought a better car than this,great price for a demo,runs like a dream ,and the standard model has a heap of extras,power win/steer/mirror,rear camera[a must ]sensors all round,and a whopping 18in tyres,and 5 year warranty

Purchased in December 2017.

Sean

SeanSouthwest, VIC

Excellent car

The car is a 2.2ltr turbo diesel. I have sold the car to my step daughter, she loves it. I did 170,000km and was trouble free. It is fully optioned with moon roof, leather seats e.t.c. The engine has a lot of torque and is great driving around hills and mountains. The fuel economy is great.
It's easy to park and manoeuvre because of its size. Folding down the rear seats turns it into a wagon and has a lot of room.
The only thing that annoyed me was the turbo lag from stop to go.
I definitely recommend this car in the diesel if doing the k's.

Purchased in July 2014.

Sandie

SandieIllawarra, NSW

Love my car

Never had a new car before. Can’t fault it. Love the extra height in traffic.my only transport,easy to park as not big and bulky. Great on fuel and love the reverse camera.

Purchased in October 2018 at Mitsubishi Wollongong for $25,900.00.

Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Strange sound when I take my foot off the accelerator

A couple of months ago I went into the dealership to have my break pads changed (recall), not long after that my car started making a strange sound like it’s got a flat tyre when I take my foot off the accelerator and then disappears when I accelerate. I regularly pump my tyres up or so I know it’s not a flat tyre.. it sounds like it’s coming from the engine.

Purchased in December 2014.

TeWhata

TeWhataSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect best decision made

Best car purchase ever.It is used for commuting to & from work & family transport.
I have a 2019 model & everyone that has seen my car wants to purchase one.It comes with a seven year warranty.2 years free servicing.

Purchased in April 2019 at Lander Mitsubishi Blacktown for $26,000.00.

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Okay car. Poor quality windscreen

Purchased in February 2019.

Pknight

Pknight

Perfect size

I love my brand new car! So much space and so stylish but also still easy to drive in traffic and park. Apple car play is a life saver and is so comfortable on short or long trips.

Purchased in December 2018.

Pati

Pati

Love this car but have big issues with back passenger seat belts, the anchor is much too short, maki

Family transport, short trips most days, serviced when needed.
Issue is with the back passengers seat belts, very very hard to click in as anchor is much too short.
Very happy with how it drives and economical ! Find it easy to get in and out of, good for people with bad backs.

BadgeAsx
Date PurchasedMar 2017
Sayersmob

SayersmobNarre Warren North

So happy I purchased it

I use my car for commuting to work and I use it daily. I get it serviced at the recommended service time and I haven't had any mechanical issues with the car. The features are great and I couldn't live without the reversing camera now. The handsfree bluetooth is a bonus. Its a smooth ride and I use the boot for my parents wheelchair which fits nicely in the back. Its also a good height for my elderly parents to get into my last sedan was to low. Great car Thanks Mitsubishi.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

hag

hagmoss vale

unreliable Mitsubishi asx

I have to rebuild the engine after 60000 km because injection fault after that found out have stick rings in engine fault after Mitsubishi motor rebuilt engine took 5 week ago go well and after 2 month this going good so far at that time hope time to last long-term.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
DriveFWD

Wise Old Owl

Wise Old OwlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great car... just one little but though.

It's a fantastic fuel efficient car with an ultra smooth ride. I only have one negative... Upon entering the car, in let's say eg., underground car park, the gear console doesn't stay lit up for very long before returning to complete darkness. I don't find it an issue when selecting Drive, as that's a direct downward position, but Reverse (for me) isn't so easy to find, therefore I must switch on at least my parking lights so the console lights up. Hope this makes some sense

BadgeASX
Date PurchasedJun 2018

Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bluetooth Issue

Hi All, I need some help. I have a ASX 2016 since getting my new I pHone with Optus the Bluetooth is all muffled and I cannot hear the other person properly. I have taken back to Mitusbishi and they say not ht car. Been to Apple got a new phone and still muffled. Went and bought a different sim and still the problem. So frustrating. About to go to a friends place who also has optus carrier and see if that is the same. Any suggestions what htis could be please as I cannot use my phone in the car and I need this to work.

thanks

Karen

BadgeXLS
Engine Size1.8L Turbo-Diesel
Date PurchasedNov 2016

Kingo

KingoBrisbane

An excellent car which does everything asked of it!

TransmissionCVT