4Suzuki Liana RH4

Suzuki Liana RH4 (2001-2007)

3.9

10 reviews · Statistics

80% · 82 · 20%
See the Best Hatchbacks in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sandman
sandman

sharond73
sharond73AustraliaVictoria3 posts

frehe001
frehe001AU

Never again!

I bought my Liana because I believed that Suzuki was a reliable brand. I've had ongoing problems with radiator and cooling system from the very beginning (purchased second hand) and have had a problem with a leaking heater core twice. I'm not sure if this is common for these types of cars but I will never purchase one again. Plus, it appears that parts for the Liana are quite rare so fixing can get expensive. Don't waste your time!
economical, reliable to an extent
ongoing problems with radiator and heating/cooling system Show details
lilmiss
lilmissWAPerth, WA120 posts

hondaxl
hondaxlQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great Little Car

Bought new 2007, 60000 Klms and less than $1000 in sevicing by Kmart auto. Replaced front tyres at 45000Klms due to alignment going out of wack ( gutter rubbing). This is my wifes car and has been brilliant for her to run arround with the grandkids. Cheap, reliable and economical to run, lots of kit at the time for reasonable money.
Good fuel ecconomy, (5k/l on trips loaded) reasonable handling, brakes well,nothing breaks
Suzuki dealer was exspensive and the service non excistant. Show details
Quality-Check
Quality-CheckVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC49 posts

technofreak1982
technofreak19824 posts

Terrible

I got is car 3 years ago, which I no longer have as I traded it in for another car. I got a limited edition model that was a champain colour The first in NSW or so I was told and when I saw it I fell in love with it.

I loved it for the first 6months then all the problems started. The rear sway bar came loose which I got fixed. The 3 months later the front sway bar came loose. When I told Suzuki about this they told me it was not their problem.

They handle ok but very bad understear, few times I've had to adjust the stearing to make a turn. Also the brakes are not very good takes for ever to stop. Cost heaps for fuel too
Nice price, lots of added extras.
Very large size. Cost heaps to maintian and run Show details

timothy99
timothy99

absolute great car and wish they still made them. would reconmend one to anyone and would buy another one if could.
huge inside, lots of power for a little car, big boot, very economical, absoult fantastic to drive, good sound system that comes with the car too.
nothn really. had to have the exhasut fixed after 100,000km but thats just wear and tear and only cost $90 to fix Show details
mark.mcconaghy
mark.mcconaghy3 posts

rewarding_07
rewarding_07QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD129 posts

Living in a remote location I have had to drive many thousands of kilometres in my Liana. I have been very impressed with the reliability of the Liana as well as the excellent fuel economy which makes it an excellent value vehicle when considering the retail price is very reasonable too. When returning to the city on long weekends we have a car load of luggage and passengers and always seem to fit it all in easily. Overall, an excellent vehicle that I would buy again.
Fuel Economy, Reliability and Excellent Interior Space for this type of vehicle
Genuine parts are quite expensive and can be hard to get hold of quickly Show details