Suzuki S-Cross

Suzuki S-Cross (2013-2022)

Also referred to as: Suzuki S-Cross 2021 and Suzuki S-Cross 2023. GL, GLX, GLX Prestige, etc... (See All)
See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Suzuki

• Boot Size
  • Comfort
  • Features

DebWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazes me evertime I drive it

We recently purchased our SCross, choosing to go to a smaller car and selling a statesman.
The worry was making the change from a much larger car that was comparable to a limousine in driving comfort, to a smaller car. It proved to be a very good decision. The Suzuki is extremely comfortable to drive, very easy on long distances, handles very well and with all the rain we've just had, it wasn't a problem. Definitely has get up and go. The car amazes me evertime. I love it.

RodSydney Surrounds, NSW

What a great car !

Purchased in for $28,400.

GrahamBlue
GrahamBluePerth, WA

So impressed!

We've had our S-Cross for 2 years, bought as Suzuki demo with 6500kms, and is our only (family) car. It has been faultless and does everything we want, including pulling our 750kg boat. We are getting 6.5/100kms, which includes occasional towing boat/trailer. We haven't had it far off road, but it's handled perfectly for where we've taken it, including the beach (lower tyre pressure). It is very comfortable for longer trips with 4 of us, the dog in the back and pulling a trailer with our camping gear. All up, and excellent vehicle (who needs a massive 4WD!!).

Purchased in for $22,500.

vicky
vickyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

6 Years Review

After 6 years , still love this car , it's manual , just doing regular service , so far no issues. Done 130K for regular commuting in city and around few hundred, so far enjoying as before

Find out how Suzuki S-Cross compares to other Small / Compact SUVs

I officially love this car!

ade
adeMelbourne

Great family car

I bought a used Suzuki S-Cross (2014) from a dealer for my wife. This is a great family car. We have used it for road trips across three states and two territories. It is economical to run. For an SUV, it consumes a little of petrol, quite comparable to many small cars. We also like the iPod and Bluetooth connectivity.

johnno555
johnno555AU

This is the Super Hornet of light SUVs. Very good at almost everything!!!

Date Purchased

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

IJK
IJKMelbourne

S-Cross Turbo great little SUV

The new Turbo S-Cross is a really well optioned small SUV at under $30k. The 1.4 Turbo is a delight with plenty of spirit and very good fuel economy. We were thinking of the Mitsubishi ASX but the S-Cross is a much nicer drive and a better all round package.

We have only done a few thousand ks but all the drivers in the family are really liking this car. Its fun to drive. The technology is good too with Apple Play, Sat Nav, rear camera and sensors.

The car looks cool too with a new aggressive grill that is reminiscent of a BMW. So far we love this little SUV.

BadgeS-Cross Turbo Prestige
Dodzee
DodzeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Car

Suzuki S-Cross is our second Suzuki car, before that we had a Grand Vitara for 10 years and now it is with our daughter. The Scross is a wonderful car, has all the gadgets one can think of plus it is a smooth ride more importantly is the service. The dealer at Gosford is one of the best in this business

Purchased in at Brian Hilton - Gosford.

Vicky
VickyMelbourne

Smooth and Reliable

Bought as a demo car from dealer in 2014, so far no issues , done 50,000 Km , in city and country roads , trips 500km in one day , no issue, handles well, good economy , services at dealer shop not that expensive , interior is not that flashy, excellent Boot space , After folding back two seats , I managed to shift my whole house , does the job in its capacity.

I commute to job and back everyday roughly 70km everyday , on freeway it handles well, so far no surprises , it's giving 20km\L on Continental but it can improve if better tires are used.

One thing I noticed that after fueling it with 98 Octane fuel, pick up and handling improves a lot and you will love this car more.

TransmissionManual
Date Purchased

Drives smoothly and is reliable

My first time to own a Suzuki and surprisingly very good. This model is so easy to drive and very economical, lots of leg room, a large boot which is perfect to carry all my stuff, and sturdy. I was wary at first because the previous cars I owned were all Toyota. I just thought I'd try to get out of my Toyota comfort zone. I'm very happy with the S-Cross. It's a pity they don't market it as much as the other big car names.

May
MayCanberra

Great reliable vehicle

The Suzuki S-Cross performs very well and is easy to handle. It is an ideal City vehicle but we have also travelled long distances and found it to be very comfortable. The interior is simple but functional with adequate legroom. This car has been very reliable and economical, it also has sufficient luggage room for a family of four.

Peter l
Peter l

S cross GLX allgrip 1.6 petrol cvt

Before i first drove the car for the first time i was skeptical of how the 1.6 would perform.
While not a powerhouse is quite good and does the job fine. I bought the car then and there based on how solid it felt ,features,roominess and Suzukis reputation for reliability. I am very happy with it so far, economical, comfortable and so far reliable.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle that can do most things easily,except ofcourse as mentioned,if looking for performance vehicle go elsewhere.

Stevo
Stevo

My first Suzuki - wont be my last

Ok, so its only a month old and naturally nothing has gone wrong with it. Its compact enough for city use and has all the bells 'n whistles like Reversing camera and beepers, sat nav, auto wipers/lights etc.
Heaps of room inside. Previous car was a Mazda3 but we wanted more economy this time.
Fuel use computer says its achieving approx 6lt/100km combined use.
It is the S-Cross Ltd (NZ model)

Badge0
Peter B
Peter BPointcook

Excellent suv

What a real surprise!!. I had a 10 year old corolla and was looking at another. Looked at ASX, TRAX, JUKE etc too. My 2014 GLX Suzie is Just a dream to drive. Quiet, nippy, SUZUKI solid and room for 4 adults plus a big boot. Fuel economy amazing 5.3 L/100KM city and 4.6L/100Km Highway. I had the chrome pack fitted and it really stands out from the crowd. Would i buy another Suzuki ABSOLUTELY!! It's a shame the media doesn't push Suzuki's over Toyota's, Mazda's!!