2Suzuki S-Cross

Suzuki S-Cross (2013-2024)

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Suzuki S-Cross 2023 and Suzuki S-Cross 2025.

18 reviews · Statistics

Interior Design
Boot Size
Comfort
Features
See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Suzuki S-Cross18 reviews
Ronald C.
Ronald C.
  Turbo Prestige

Has anyone experienced a flat spot 4 about 3 to 5 seconds on take off

Car has major lagging. Sometimes on parking or take off car just dies for 3 to 5 seconds. VERY DANGEROUS Show details
Deb
DebQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts
  Turbo Prestige

Amazes me evertime I drive it

We recently purchased our SCross, choosing to go to a smaller car and selling a statesman.
The worry was making the change from a much larger car that was comparable to a limousine in driving comfort, to a smaller car. It proved to be a very good decision. The Suzuki is extremely comfortable to drive, very easy on long distances, handles very well and with all the rain we've just had, it wasn't a problem. Definitely has get up and go. The car amazes me evertime. I love it. Show details
Rod
RodNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW20 posts
  Turbo
GrahamBlue
GrahamBlueWAPerth, WA4 posts
  Verified GLX Prestige

So impressed!

We've had our S-Cross for 2 years, bought as Suzuki demo with 6500kms, and is our only (family) car. It has been faultless and does everything we want, including pulling our 750kg boat. We are getting 6.5/100kms, which includes occasional towing boat/trailer. We haven't had it far off road, but it's handled perfectly for where we've taken it, including the beach (lower tyre pressure). It is very comfortable for longer trips with 4 of us, the dog in the back and pulling a trailer with our camping gear. All up, and excellent vehicle (who needs a massive 4WD!!). Show details
vicky
vickyVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

6 Years Review

After 6 years , still love this car , it's manual , just doing regular service , so far no issues. Done 130K for regular commuting in city and around few hundred, so far enjoying as before Show details
publicsp
publicsp2 posts
  S-Cross
ade
adeMelbourne9 posts

Great family car

I bought a used Suzuki S-Cross (2014) from a dealer for my wife. This is a great family car. We have used it for road trips across three states and two territories. It is economical to run. For an SUV, it consumes a little of petrol, quite comparable to many small cars. We also like the iPod and Bluetooth connectivity.

johnno555
johnno555AU18 posts
IJK
IJKMelbourne4 posts
  Turbo

S-Cross Turbo great little SUV

The new Turbo S-Cross is a really well optioned small SUV at under $30k. The 1.4 Turbo is a delight with plenty of spirit and very good fuel economy. We were thinking of the Mitsubishi ASX but the S-Cross is a much nicer drive and a better all round package.

We have only done a few thousand ks but all the drivers in the family are really liking this car. Its fun to drive. The technology is good too with Apple Play, Sat Nav, rear camera and sensors.

The car looks cool too with a new aggressive grill that is reminiscent of a BMW. So far we love this little SUV.

Dodzee
DodzeeNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW77 posts
  GLX Prestige

Fantastic Car

Suzuki S-Cross is our second Suzuki car, before that we had a Grand Vitara for 10 years and now it is with our daughter. The Scross is a wonderful car, has all the gadgets one can think of plus it is a smooth ride more importantly is the service. The dealer at Gosford is one of the best in this business

Vicky
VickyMelbourne

Smooth and Reliable

Bought as a demo car from dealer in 2014, so far no issues , done 50,000 Km , in city and country roads , trips 500km in one day , no issue, handles well, good economy , services at dealer shop not that expensive , interior is not that flashy, excellent Boot space , After folding back two seats , I managed to shift my whole house , does the job in its capacity.

I commute to job and back everyday roughly 70km everyday , on freeway it handles well, so far no surprises , it's giving 20km\L on Continental but it can improve if better tires are used.

One thing I noticed that after fueling it with 98 Octane fuel, pick up and handling improves a lot and you will love this car more.

Eos
Eos
  GLX

Drives smoothly and is reliable

My first time to own a Suzuki and surprisingly very good. This model is so easy to drive and very economical, lots of leg room, a large boot which is perfect to carry all my stuff, and sturdy. I was wary at first because the previous cars I owned were all Toyota. I just thought I'd try to get out of my Toyota comfort zone. I'm very happy with the S-Cross. It's a pity they don't market it as much as the other big car names.

May
MayCanberra8 posts

Great reliable vehicle

The Suzuki S-Cross performs very well and is easy to handle. It is an ideal City vehicle but we have also travelled long distances and found it to be very comfortable. The interior is simple but functional with adequate legroom. This car has been very reliable and economical, it also has sufficient luggage room for a family of four.

Peter l
Peter lNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

S cross GLX allgrip 1.6 petrol cvt

Before i first drove the car for the first time i was skeptical of how the 1.6 would perform.

While not a powerhouse is quite good and does the job fine. I bought the car then and there based on how solid it felt ,features,roominess and Suzukis reputation for reliability. I am very happy with it so far, economical, comfortable and so far reliable.

Would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle that can do most things easily,except ofcourse as mentioned,if looking for performance vehicle go elsewhere.

Stevo
Stevo4 posts
  GLX Prestige

My first Suzuki - wont be my last

Ok, so its only a month old and naturally nothing has gone wrong with it. Its compact enough for city use and has all the bells 'n whistles like Reversing camera and beepers, sat nav, auto wipers/lights etc.

Heaps of room inside. Previous car was a Mazda3 but we wanted more economy this time.

Fuel use computer says its achieving approx 6lt/100km combined use.

It is the S-Cross Ltd (NZ model)

Rod
Rod · S-Cross (2013-2024)

Just had my 70k service and been advised my rear shocks are leaking and need replacement. Car is only 2 years old and does mainly highway travel, no off road or towing. Do you think this would be a warranty claim ?

Nikolay K.
Nikolay K. · S-Cross JY Turbo (2016-2024)

Repetitive 3 beeps when driving. What it is?

Mikey
Mikey · S-Cross (2013-2024)

Hi, got a 2023 S-cross Allgrip turbo NZ new. just had it in at the dealer for its 1000km check & i mentioned a few issues it had which they fixed but one they said its just the way it is. was.... The Two stage door lock in the infotainment system doesn't work, only through the dash. Why would it have the option there if it doesnt work? & the second thing is on the steering wheel buttons, Up is down & down is up. Anyone else have this issue? they said its just the way they are!??

Compare all Suzuki S-Cross (2013-2024) listings
CategorySmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVs
TransmissionAutomaticAutomatic
Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
Wheels17" Alloy17" Prestige Alloy16" Alloy17" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Fuel Consumption5.9 L/100km5.9 L/100km5.8 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 47 L47 L47 L47 L
Engine4 Cylinder 1.4L4 Cylinder 1.4L4 Cylinder 1.6L4 Cylinder 1.6L
Max Power103kW @ 5500rpm103kW @ 5500rpm86kW @ 6000rpm86kW @ 6000rpm
Max Torque220Nm @ 1500-4000rpm220Nm @ 1500-4000rpm156Nm @ 4400rpm156Nm @ 4400rpm
Country of ManufactureHungaryHungaryHungaryHungary
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,200 kg1,200 kg1,200 kg1,200 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)400 kg400 kg400 kg400 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Dimensions