Suzuki S-Cross

Suzuki S-Cross (2013-2021)

Also referred to as: Suzuki S-Cross 2020 and Suzuki S-Cross 2022. GL, GLX, GLX Prestige, etc...

4.9

• Comfort
  • Features
RodSydney Surrounds, NSW

What a great car !

Recently purchased a Suzuki s cross turbo. For $28400 drive away (demo model) I think it is great value for money. What surprised me was the strong torque and economy of the 1.4 litre turbo engine. Refinement was also excellent. If you are in the market for a medium sized hatchback with room for a family of four or a couple that needs the extra room of a small suv with good fuel economy you should include the s cross on your short list.

Purchased in April 2021 for $28,400.00.

GrahamBlue
GrahamBluePerth, WA

So impressed!

We've had our S-Cross for 2 years, bought as Suzuki demo with 6500kms, and is our only (family) car. It has been faultless and does everything we want, including pulling our 750kg boat. We are getting 6.5/100kms, which includes occasional towing boat/trailer. We haven't had it far off road, but it's handled perfectly for where we've taken it, including the beach (lower tyre pressure). It is very comfortable for longer trips with 4 of us, the dog in the back and pulling a trailer with our camping gear. All up, and excellent vehicle (who needs a massive 4WD!!).

Purchased in September 2018 for $22,500.00.

vicky
vickyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

6 Years Review

After 6 years , still love this car , it's manual , just doing regular service , so far no issues. Done 130K for regular commuting in city and around few hundred, so far enjoying as before

Purchased in May 2014.

Find out how Suzuki S-Cross compares to other Small / Compact SUVs

I officially love this car!

Purchased in January 2019.

ade
adeMelbourne

Great family car

I bought a used Suzuki S-Cross (2014) from a dealer for my wife. This is a great family car. We have used it for road trips across three states and two territories. It is economical to run. For an SUV, it consumes a little of petrol, quite comparable to many small cars. We also like the iPod and Bluetooth connectivity.

Date PurchasedJune 2014

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
johnno555
johnno555AU

This is the Super Hornet of light SUVs. Very good at almost everything!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
IJK
IJKMelbourne

S-Cross Turbo great little SUV

The new Turbo S-Cross is a really well optioned small SUV at under $30k. The 1.4 Turbo is a delight with plenty of spirit and very good fuel economy. We were thinking of the Mitsubishi ASX but the S-Cross is a much nicer drive and a better all round package.

We have only done a few thousand ks but all the drivers in the family are really liking this car. Its fun to drive. The technology is good too with Apple Play, Sat Nav, rear camera and sensors.

The car looks cool too with a new aggressive grill that is reminiscent of a BMW. So far we love this little SUV.

BadgeS-Cross Turbo Prestige
Date PurchasedApr 2017
Dodzee
DodzeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Car

Suzuki S-Cross is our second Suzuki car, before that we had a Grand Vitara for 10 years and now it is with our daughter. The Scross is a wonderful car, has all the gadgets one can think of plus it is a smooth ride more importantly is the service. The dealer at Gosford is one of the best in this business

Purchased in February 2016 at Brian Hilton - Gosford.

Vicky
VickyMelbourne

Smooth and Reliable

Bought as a demo car from dealer in 2014, so far no issues , done 50,000 Km , in city and country roads , trips 500km in one day , no issue, handles well, good economy , services at dealer shop not that expensive , interior is not that flashy, excellent Boot space , After folding back two seats , I managed to shift my whole house , does the job in its capacity.

I commute to job and back everyday roughly 70km everyday , on freeway it handles well, so far no surprises , it's giving 20km\L on Continental but it can improve if better tires are used.

One thing I noticed that after fueling it with 98 Octane fuel, pick up and handling improves a lot and you will love this car more.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedMay 2014

Find out how Suzuki S-Cross compares to other Small / Compact SUVs

Drives smoothly and is reliable

My first time to own a Suzuki and surprisingly very good. This model is so easy to drive and very economical, lots of leg room, a large boot which is perfect to carry all my stuff, and sturdy. I was wary at first because the previous cars I owned were all Toyota. I just thought I'd try to get out of my Toyota comfort zone. I'm very happy with the S-Cross. It's a pity they don't market it as much as the other big car names.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
May
MayCanberra

Great reliable vehicle

The Suzuki S-Cross performs very well and is easy to handle. It is an ideal City vehicle but we have also travelled long distances and found it to be very comfortable. The interior is simple but functional with adequate legroom. This car has been very reliable and economical, it also has sufficient luggage room for a family of four.

Peter l
Peter l

S cross GLX allgrip 1.6 petrol cvt

Before i first drove the car for the first time i was skeptical of how the 1.6 would perform.
While not a powerhouse is quite good and does the job fine. I bought the car then and there based on how solid it felt ,features,roominess and Suzukis reputation for reliability. I am very happy with it so far, economical, comfortable and so far reliable.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle that can do most things easily,except ofcourse as mentioned,if looking for performance vehicle go elsewhere.

Stevo
Stevo

My first Suzuki - wont be my last

Ok, so its only a month old and naturally nothing has gone wrong with it. Its compact enough for city use and has all the bells 'n whistles like Reversing camera and beepers, sat nav, auto wipers/lights etc.
Heaps of room inside. Previous car was a Mazda3 but we wanted more economy this time.
Fuel use computer says its achieving approx 6lt/100km combined use.
It is the S-Cross Ltd (NZ model)

Badge0
Peter B
Peter BPointcook

Excellent suv

What a real surprise!!. I had a 10 year old corolla and was looking at another. Looked at ASX, TRAX, JUKE etc too. My 2014 GLX Suzie is Just a dream to drive. Quiet, nippy, SUZUKI solid and room for 4 adults plus a big boot. Fuel economy amazing 5.3 L/100KM city and 4.6L/100Km Highway. I had the chrome pack fitted and it really stands out from the crowd. Would i buy another Suzuki ABSOLUTELY!! It's a shame the media doesn't push Suzuki's over Toyota's, Mazda's!!

Narelle80
Narelle80Perth

Great Car

I purchased mine about 6 months ago, upgraded from a Barina (piece of junk) . And I love mine, I got the premium stereo etc so has the media connectivity and blue tooth etc. Really zippy, which is great, but still good on fuel I get about 8 L/100km. but I'm a bit of a lead foot... the white metallic that i got, stays looking good without cleaning it regularly. all in all I love it.
Looks good, zippy, good fuel economy
a little over priced in comparison.