Swallow Beema

Swallow Beema

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JillianLeighCANBERRA

Great inexpensive Pram

teddiesilove

teddiesiloveAU

Love it!!!!

i love this pram it is so easy to push and it has a bassinet that you can attach to the pram it is a godsend when they are little as they face u and u can talk to them...
sooo easy to push
just a bit bulky and heavy.

joshando

Irisgalaxy

esmej01

esmej01

Good

I use the Beema strictly for walking around from home as it is too bulky, heavy and time consuming to fold down and out in the car for away trips. We purchased a second stroller for that. Love the bassinette as bubs can face me whilst walking so go interaction. The beema is also much smoother to push, probably due to inflated wheels. Overall, a great pram and would suit if have plenty of boot space and don't mind the weight and time it takes to put together.
smooth to push, bassinette attachment, highly rated by CHOICE
heavy, folds down bulky,

hudimum

hudimum

OK

very good value comes with alot of extraz other brands dont bootcover toy bar etc. if i had my time over i probably wouldnt get another one i would opt for something more light weight like a maclaren or quinny but hey i does the job and it was great value
easy to use great in tight spots fits down most standard shop aisles padded seat used the bassinet until my son was 6months it was excellent on a windy day as my son suffered badly from colic the adjustable handle is great for when my husband uses the pram,large storage basket fit 4 huge grocery bags in there the price was excellent
very heavy i had a c section and struggled for the first 6weeks to get it in and out of my car i had a holden station wagon and it took up a lot of boot space.

mcellisnz

mcellisnz

elecbillsux

elecbillsux

I love the idea of having the bassinette and have used it quite alot,
Do not like howevere how heavy this thing is!
I had a ceaser and 4 weeks later, I still cant lift this thing in the car!!
Quite hard to fold down too, You need both hands to do so, which makes it difficult if a woman or man does not have their own transport etc and is trying to catch a bus, where would they put the baby to fold down the pram??
Handy bassinette for newborns. easy to push
SO HEAVY, Realloy hard to fit in car boot, whether your boot is big or not!

justj

justj

jonesyboy78

jonesyboy78

Good

An expensive option but a god one. We ended up keeping this one for going walking and exercise. We bought another lighter and smaller stroller for everyday use. The Beema is a very sturdy pram and would recommend it to anyone willing to spend the money.
A great pram for taking out for a light jog. The construction is of very good quality and pulls apart very easily. Putting it back together is a cinch!
Not practical for everyday pram use. Too bulky and heavy, and takes up too much space in the car. Needs a drink bottle holder and area up top to put more things.

Terrible

at 1st i loved the pram. But, am annoyed that it obviously wasn't designed to suit babies old enough to sit.
no problems when my baby was a new born
as baby now sits up his head rests on edges of pram leaving big red marks on his head. I have to put a soft garment etc.. there to stop him from hitting his head on the side. Also, after taking pram out of my car boot 1 day, I put my 8 month old in and started to walk - the front wheel fell off. We're very lucky baby did not receive serious injury.

cassmac

cassmac

Earthmamma

Earthmammaasked

i have a Beema Evo and it has started pulling to one side when i try to push it. i cant find the manual so don't know whats going on. has anyone had this experience?

JillianLeigh

Hi! Sorry I can't help; I never encountered that issue. Hope you find a solution!

Jetta

Jettaasked

I have a flat tyre and on inspection the whole rim is broken, how can I repair or replace this?

Swallow
Geoff C.Swallow

Hi,
We have spare wheels for the Beema Q and Evo. How old is your stroller and is it the front or back wheel you need ?

Melinda27

Melinda27asked

I have just purchased this pram second hand. How do you fold it down?

Hi!
To fold the pram down, the pram needs to be in the fully reclined position. Also make sure the basket is mostly empty. Stand as if you are walking with the pram and grab each side of the handle. Hook your fingers in the black circle things under the handle and pull both hands towards you so the handle presses into your body. When it does this, you should be able to push the handle down towards the ground and the pram should collapse. There is a little clip on one side of the pram that locks the pram in place once closed. Sorry if this doesn't make sense - hard to explain in words. There is a version of the pram manual here: http://www.freebabymanuals.com/swallow/prams - see if that helps!

Get an answer from our members and Swallow representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers