Swallow Beema Carry Body

Swallow Beema Carry Body

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

utetraveller

utetraveller

T_Tiger

T_Tiger

OK

This bassinet is fit for the purpose it's intended but the main issue with this is that it wasn't really necessary. Baby was just as happy lying flat in the Beema Jogger right from 2 weeks old. This meant the additional hassle of taking this item in my hatchback and clipping it in every time wasn't really worth it.
I liked that baby would be facing me when in the jogger.
No side ventilation, I wouldn't use it as a bassinet for baby anywhere other than in the jogger. I ended up using it only twice, mainly because it wasn't necessary.

rcoleman

rcoleman

Good

trenna

trennaAU

OK

I loved using this for my little girl! it was good even at 12 months when she was a little bigger because at night in winter if we were out she was able to lay flat and be cosi at the same time. I didnt really use it that many times though. I dont think i would buy a bassinett for a pram again as it was nice but not really worth it.
could see bubbie when she was little. When she was older i took it when i knew that we would be out late and it was warm and if you left the hood on the pram you can close the bassinett right up, to make it dark and cosi. Was easy to get on and off.
use in summer was not great because it was too hot and the air flow wasnt that great.