Swallow Beema Q

Swallow Beema Q

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MargiemarchiePENSHURST

We called it " THE BEAST " because HOW GREAT IT IS!

Kataraks

KataraksGold Coast

Brilliant pram

I purchased this pram as a walking run about and it has been brilliant - it is sturdy and durable. It fits in my small car boot no problem and also folds up in 1. Provides comfort for bubs with 3 different seat positions including complete lay flat option. Underneath basket is a great size for shopping. Overall really thrilled with this pram.

I am looking at purchasing a new hood and seat cover as the one i have is extremely sun damaged - i know this doesn't effect the product use just more for me - does anyone know where i can get this, i have done research online but not having much luck, i have submitted a form to babysmart and i am awaiting a reply.

Perfect, never had a problem

Absolutely loved this pram, bought mine new in 2004 and used it for my second little girl in 2012. Loved the inflatable tyres and the bassinet insert. Great manoeuvrability. Only issue for me was this one was a little heavy as I had a bad shoulder, folded so easy though.

solid durable

i bought this pram from a second hand. but it still strong. easy to use. especilly the large wheel, made push and turn so easy. big storage space are very good for mum carry shopping. only the down side is little bit larger if you only have a small car.

David

David

7 years old and still going

I purchased this 7 years ago when my son was born now using it with my 6 month old very happy with the sturdy structure large basket underneath the bassinet is fab for newborn and folds now flat when not in use love the adjustable handle which I could get a capsule to fit in only down side is how heavy it is after having a c section it was extremely heavy to lift out of car

disappointed

Brand new pram baby is not quite 5 months old and 2 back wheels had to be replaced which are not under warranty but store did for us out of courtesy. Now on holidays and wheel has popped again.
To say im disgusted, annoyed and dissapointed is an under statememt!
Would not recommend this pram to anyone.

Coastgirl

Coastgirl

Wish I found this sooner

This is the BEST of four prams I have tried, very happy. It is a fairly large pram which some people I know don't like, but for me I loved it, my little girl can sit up, stretch out or lie down. The pram is really hard to overbalance if I put some bags on the handles ( this happened a bit with the other prams) and the storage underneath was very good. Manoverability is great ( can go over most surfaces easily and can even do with one hand most times). Easy to pack down although a little bulky.
Great handling. Comfortable

Brilliant

This is my third pram for as many children. I bought it second hand on gumtree with matching basinette. This pram is amazing. It's the best one ive used and I've used top of the range Phil and teds and valco. It's so manouverable and easy to use and stores well in the car. Bubs is so safe and comfy. Also Chouce just rated this best three wheeled pram in 2013. Can't say enough enough about it. Love it.

Eleisha Croot
Eleisha Croot
HippoHippo

HippoHippoCanberra

Average pram and would not recommend

Swallow
Geoff C.Swallow
Amy
Amy

Can I ask if there is any type of car capsule that is compatible with the Beema Q Swallow? And if so, which adapters/parts would I require to attach? This would be much appreciated as I really don't want to have to buy another pram.

nadslogan
nadslogan

Hi Amy, did you ever find out the answer to the car capsule being compatible with the Beema?

MrsClaus

Great pram

Jazzyashy

JazzyashyBendigo, Victoria

Great for walking

Hi, can I ask how you attached the safe and sound capsule to the beema? Did you buy one of the straps that attaches the capsule to the pram or did it lock in? Where did you get the strap from if you used a strap? Many thanks :)

Mummy Bears

Mummy BearsTownsville, Queensland

Excellent Pram

wyrmbait

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Value 3 Wheel Pram on the market if your looking for 2nd hand pram

katielee
katielee

Sorry, but the Beema is still sold new, Baby Bunting stores and independents sell it.

Newmummy89

Newmummy89Mount Martha

Too long and bulky

GleeBee

GleeBeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great price & fits in small cars!

After a LOT of research, we ended out getting one of these prams second hand but still in good condition. While it may not have the "overly designed" look of say, a Bugaboo or a Quinny, these units are practical in every sense and have everything we need.
One of the highly understated values of this pram is that it double-folds into quite a small space. This fits in the boot of a Hyundai Getz, which only very few useful/practical prams do.
Overall very happy.
Very practical, lots of pockets, fits in small cars
Tyres seem to get flat reasonably quickly.

Awesome I've loved it.

I bought this second hand and it was hardly used. I've loved it. We walk every day and find it fairly sturdy. I do find that if I'm walking on a slope it feels like it may tip even though it never has) Folds away really well in our car. Handle bar moves to different positions, locks really well. Loads of storage also.
Reliable, sturdy, hood moves to protect from sunlight. Great storage.
Faded! I found the black faded and looked older than it was even though its always in my car.

Alikat

AlikatMetung

Love love love it!

I love this pram and would recommend to anyone who walks alot. I live in a rural area and not many paths - combine that with walking about 5km most days - i need a pram that has decent frame and wheels. This pram was recommended to me over a P&T and for the price difference well worth it. i walk on bush track, road and boardwalks. It is so easy to push and steer. You need the bassinet attachment for newborns and it is so easy to attach.
Price, easy of use, tyres
Can be a little heavy if you don't have good arm strength, faded (most black prams do), bit bulkier than some other three wheelers

Michelle11

Michelle11CHATSWOOD

Beema was ok

amymama2010

amymama2010AU

Great for new parents!

My son loves sitting in Beema Q pram! We've got 3 prams and he only loves this one. He can sit in it and be happy for us to push around for hours. Very very impressed.
Easy to go on the road. No problems with turning at all. I've seen mothers having problems with their prams on CityCat but I never have any problems with Bemma Q
My son likes to look up and always bump his head on the side. Eventually I had to put attach some pads on the side so he won't bump his head. But this is the only problem we have...