Swallow Beema Q

• Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Sandy_Ogg

Sandy_OggAU

This is the Best Buy I purchased for the pram for my grandchild.

Great pram for new born baby - plenty of room for baby to stretch whilst sleeping.
Living out in the country the Beema pram was Excellent - smooth ride going over the different terrain and on smooth surfaces. One of the best suspension I have ever felt while pushing uphill - never felt any pain in my wrist like other prams. If a baby can sleep while pushing this pram over rocky terrain I’m pretty sure my grandchild was very very comfortable. I certainly would recommend the Beema to any Mother who is looking for a good walking pram for her new baby.
I give it 5 out of 5 l

Purchased in May 2013 at Planet Baby.

Margiemarchie

MargiemarchiePENSHURST

We called it " THE BEAST " because HOW GREAT IT IS!

Kataraks

KataraksGold Coast

Brilliant pram

I purchased this pram as a walking run about and it has been brilliant - it is sturdy and durable. It fits in my small car boot no problem and also folds up in 1. Provides comfort for bubs with 3 different seat positions including complete lay flat option. Underneath basket is a great size for shopping. Overall really thrilled with this pram.

I am looking at purchasing a new hood and seat cover as the one i have is extremely sun damaged - i know this doesn't effect the product use just more for me - does anyone know where i can get this, i have done research online but not having much luck, i have submitted a form to babysmart and i am awaiting a reply.

Find out how Swallow Beema Q compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Perfect, never had a problem

Absolutely loved this pram, bought mine new in 2004 and used it for my second little girl in 2012. Loved the inflatable tyres and the bassinet insert. Great manoeuvrability. Only issue for me was this one was a little heavy as I had a bad shoulder, folded so easy though.

solid durable

i bought this pram from a second hand. but it still strong. easy to use. especilly the large wheel, made push and turn so easy. big storage space are very good for mum carry shopping. only the down side is little bit larger if you only have a small car.

David

David

7 years old and still going

I purchased this 7 years ago when my son was born now using it with my 6 month old very happy with the sturdy structure large basket underneath the bassinet is fab for newborn and folds now flat when not in use love the adjustable handle which I could get a capsule to fit in only down side is how heavy it is after having a c section it was extremely heavy to lift out of car

bron cn

bron cnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

disappointed

Brand new pram baby is not quite 5 months old and 2 back wheels had to be replaced which are not under warranty but store did for us out of courtesy. Now on holidays and wheel has popped again.
To say im disgusted, annoyed and dissapointed is an under statememt!
Would not recommend this pram to anyone.

Coastgirl

Coastgirl

Wish I found this sooner

This is the BEST of four prams I have tried, very happy. It is a fairly large pram which some people I know don't like, but for me I loved it, my little girl can sit up, stretch out or lie down. The pram is really hard to overbalance if I put some bags on the handles ( this happened a bit with the other prams) and the storage underneath was very good. Manoverability is great ( can go over most surfaces easily and can even do with one hand most times). Easy to pack down although a little bulky.
Great handling. Comfortable

Brilliant

This is my third pram for as many children. I bought it second hand on gumtree with matching basinette. This pram is amazing. It's the best one ive used and I've used top of the range Phil and teds and valco. It's so manouverable and easy to use and stores well in the car. Bubs is so safe and comfy. Also Chouce just rated this best three wheeled pram in 2013. Can't say enough enough about it. Love it.

Eleisha Croot
Eleisha Croot

HippoHippo

HippoHippoCanberra

Average pram and would not recommend

Swallow
Geoff C.Swallow
Amy
Amy

Can I ask if there is any type of car capsule that is compatible with the Beema Q Swallow? And if so, which adapters/parts would I require to attach? This would be much appreciated as I really don't want to have to buy another pram.

nadslogan
nadslogan

Hi Amy, did you ever find out the answer to the car capsule being compatible with the Beema?

MrsClaus

Great pram

Jazzyashy

JazzyashyBendigo, Victoria

Great for walking

Hi, can I ask how you attached the safe and sound capsule to the beema? Did you buy one of the straps that attaches the capsule to the pram or did it lock in? Where did you get the strap from if you used a strap? Many thanks :)

Mummy Bears

Mummy BearsTownsville, Queensland

Excellent Pram

wyrmbait

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Value 3 Wheel Pram on the market if your looking for 2nd hand pram

katielee
katielee

Sorry, but the Beema is still sold new, Baby Bunting stores and independents sell it.

Newmummy89

Newmummy89Mount Martha

Too long and bulky

GleeBee

GleeBeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great price & fits in small cars!

After a LOT of research, we ended out getting one of these prams second hand but still in good condition. While it may not have the "overly designed" look of say, a Bugaboo or a Quinny, these units are practical in every sense and have everything we need.
One of the highly understated values of this pram is that it double-folds into quite a small space. This fits in the boot of a Hyundai Getz, which only very few useful/practical prams do.
Overall very happy.
Very practical, lots of pockets, fits in small cars
Tyres seem to get flat reasonably quickly.

Awesome I've loved it.

I bought this second hand and it was hardly used. I've loved it. We walk every day and find it fairly sturdy. I do find that if I'm walking on a slope it feels like it may tip even though it never has) Folds away really well in our car. Handle bar moves to different positions, locks really well. Loads of storage also.
Reliable, sturdy, hood moves to protect from sunlight. Great storage.
Faded! I found the black faded and looked older than it was even though its always in my car.

Alikat

AlikatMetung

Love love love it!

I love this pram and would recommend to anyone who walks alot. I live in a rural area and not many paths - combine that with walking about 5km most days - i need a pram that has decent frame and wheels. This pram was recommended to me over a P&T and for the price difference well worth it. i walk on bush track, road and boardwalks. It is so easy to push and steer. You need the bassinet attachment for newborns and it is so easy to attach.
Price, easy of use, tyres
Can be a little heavy if you don't have good arm strength, faded (most black prams do), bit bulkier than some other three wheelers

Michelle11