100% · 30%

Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Swiftly Legal? Claim your listing.

Heng Qiu
Heng Qiu

Outstanding aid from Chris & Yvonne at Swiftly Legal

I can't thank Chris and Yvonne from Swiftly Legal enough for their incredible support. As someone from overseas with English as my second language, I was deeply worried and stressed about my case. However, a friend who had experienced their exceptional service highly recommended Swiftly Legal. Chris truly cuts the mustard, demonstrating sharp expertise in my family law matters in the most efficient way. Our meetings went smoothly, and his hard work and professionalism led to a great outcome. Yvonne, the paralegal, is equally impressive—kind, genuine, and swift in communicating with all parties involved. Together, they provided outstanding service and helped me move on with my life successfully.
DAVID M.
DAVID M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts

Excellent outfit

Swift Legal came to my assistance when another solicitor, Milburns Law, failed me. They put themselves out to get the sale of my property across the line in record time. Highly recommended for their committment to being of service.
You Need to Know