Women's, Men's
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jenelle
JenelleMelbourne

Caused violent vomiting in tween girl

Purchased yesterday to SAFELY assist with pre teen mood swings. My daughter has only ever thrown up twice in her life, once when she had a viral infection and now 1 hour after taking Swiss teenage womens multivitamin. Poor girl was beside herself. All her breakfast came up everywhere ! Swiss website has NO SIDE EFFECTS LISTED. Not sure if that meets Australian standards ?? Don't buy it.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $21.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Lauren K.
Lauren K.South East Queensland, QLD

caused vomiting

My 12yr old daughter has taken one of these twice & on both occasions she has violently thrown up about an hour after taking them.its interesting to read that quite a few reviews have stated the same thing. I will talk to Dr about a better alternative.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

They're Amazing

I'm a 16 year old girl. I have a lot of stress and anxiety. I've only been taking it for a week but I already notice a lot less stress and anxiety. 100% would recommend to anyone who is constantly stressed but doesn't want to take anxiety meds. I also don't feel the nausea effect that a lot of reviews are mentioning so if that is something you're afraid of I would say try it before you assume anything. Also on the packaging, it says to take after a meal so that might be why some are experiencing nausea because they might not have followed the directions.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Teenage Ultivite compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Mel
MelAustralian Capital Territory

Don’t recommend. Causes nausea

A friend and I both tried them for our teenage sons, and both boys, aged 15, experienced nausea after taking a single tablet each morning. Definitely don’t recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2019.

Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Causes vomiting

My 16 year old son had taken the tablet twice and on both occasions started to feel nauseated and vomited within 10 minutes. He willl not be taking anymore. Really disappointed.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $22.00.

Effective Within Did not work

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Mjt
MjtNorth Queensland, QLD

Vomiting

Thought it would be good for my teenager daughter. But she vomited after 10 min of taking it.
I tried it the next day for myself, & couldn’t believe it after 10 min I felt really sick and vomited and brought up all my breakfast. What a waste of money. Cause they were expensive!!

Teenage vitamins okay

These vitamins are quite good x the only thing I really hate and this is coming from a 13 year old, is how big they are and the taste. Even when you half it they are still big and kinda scratch my throat xx they don’t make me feel sick though I think that they are good xoxo

KatieAustralia

Unbelievably good for my daughter

After seeing previous reviews I was hesitant to try these however I was distraught after seeing my 12 year old daughter suffer month after month with her heavy, painful cycle and anxious, depressive and angry moods so thought anything was worth a try. The difference is remarkable! About an 80% improvement overall and she feels she has her life back with energy and a cheerful demeanor most days. Keeping in mind the reviews, she is having the pill after a solid breakfast with a glass of milk and has only had issues once with reflux when she had fizzy water not long after. If you are not sure what to do for yourself/your daughter, at least give these a try!

Ebony
Ebonymelbourne

Makes my son Vomit

The first time I gave this to my son, he vomited soon afterwards he swallowed it. I assumed he was just sick. Tried again today and he violently vomited. Noticed the other reviews - am concerned that there has to be something that not right in this product that is quite harmful.

HORRIBLE! Caused me to vomit

I have tried this product twice now and both times I have felt horrible. The first time I felt extremely nauseous for over 3 hours and the second time it made me vomit!

Causing loss of appetite and nausea

On the third morning of taking these I felt nauseous within minutes. The feeling lasted for about an hour as I was unable to vomit. At lunch I had a bowl of pasta and couldn't even get through half the serve without feeling extremely full. Over the past few days I have lost my appetite as eating seems to enhance the feeling of nausea caused by the tablet. Throughout the day I feel waves of nausea.

Courtney
CourtneyMelbourne

Causing nausea and vomiting

At first I only took half a tablet in the morning becuase I read the reviews that people were vomiting I was fine and didn't feel any nausea (it did give me energy as well) then a few days later I took a full size one just before breakfast and within 2 minutes after breakfast I started feeling dizzy and vomited. They should give some side effects on the packaging.

Holly
HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Makes me a bit nauseous.

Like others here, I've found sometimes this multi vitamin can make me a bit nauseous. I do think it's been of some benefit to me, it's just weighing up the 5 or so minutes of nausea after taking it.

More vomiting

My daughter also had the same reaction of vomiting and has now ceased taking them. there should be a warning on the bottle. Wish I had seen these reviews before spending my money.

Weird product 0_o

Every time I take one at breakfast, I start to feel nauseous a few mins later, but I have started taking one tablet each night before I go to bed and I've noticed that I'm really motivated and confident the next day.

Limelight
Limelightasked
Teenage Ultivite Women's

What is the best time of day to take these tablets?

Mariah H
Mariah Hasked
Teenage Ultivite Women's

Does taking the Teenage Woman’s Ultivite Multivitamins effect birth control pills????
Im a 17 year old young woman and I have had really heavy periods since I was 11 so started taking birth control pills to stop my period as I have tried so many other pills before that didn’t work. My main concern about taking these multivitamins is that the birth control pills won’t be as much affective due to it, il be back at square one with my period again!!

Katie

Hi Mariah, I don't know the effect on the pill but it has reduced the heaviness by at least 50% on its own.

Ajax
Ajaxasked
Teenage Ultivite

Can I crush teenage men's ultivite tablet and put it juice or yogurt?

See all Swisse Teenage Ultivite questions

Compare both Swisse Teenage Ultivite
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsChildren's Health, Energy & Exercise, General Health, Immunity, Cold & Flu, Men's Health, Skin, Hair, and Nails and Sleep & StressChildren's Health, Energy & Exercise, Immunity, Cold & Flu, Skin, Hair, and Nails and Women's Health
Release dateJuly 2009July 2009