Tablets, Liquid
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swisse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Constipated and serve pain in back

Not sure if there is a connection but Coincidently l Took these vitamins to help with my skin hair & nails just over a week ago with food for 3 days and then stopped as l was getting constipated with serve lower back pain which l still have. I took some nuclex 2 days ago to help with constipation which worked but l still have the back pain.

Elizabeth
ElizabethMid North Coast, NSW

Hair skin nail tablets

Five minutes after taking it makes feel nausea and want to vomit also headache and dizzy this needs to be fixed ..hoping they will help with nails from bending and splitting

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
psam
psamRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad nausea.....and I have a strong stomach .

I ate food before and about 8 hours later felt very nauseated.
I am not allergic to anything and never get nauseous but these tablets made me feel sick .
I won’t be buying them again .I never bother to write reviews but this company needs to fix this .

Purchased in April 2021 at Priceline for $17.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Nausea and cramps

Started taking these to promote healthy skin and nails. I was so nauseous that I honestly thought I was pregnant! Severe bouts of cramps and nausea all day long. Would not recommend

Purchased in April 2021 at Coles for $14.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Sick feeling

Terrible feeling sick everytime i take them almost thought im pregnant but saw similar reviews. Not worth it not recommend to buy this first check the reviews not good price

Purchased in January 2021 for $13.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Sjg
SjgPerth, WA

Waste of money

Have been using the tablets for 18+ months straight and hair still falling rapidly, no difference in strength at all, hair was not dry to start with and have a good varied diet. Very disappointed

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None

Bad side effects.

I've been trying to stomach these pills because I desperately want them to work.
But honestly its been months of on and off trying.

No matter how long I wait, how much I eat or don't eat I'm always sick.
I already checked, I'm not allergic to anything in them.

My partner and I have tried them numerous times.

Honestly, I find no matter if I have a full meal or not it's the worst vitamin side effect I've ever had...
I'm absolutely gutted.

So far this has been great.

I've been taking this for 1 week with food at lunch and sometimes dinner. Taking to help strengthen my really dry , weak hair. Luckily I haven't had any negative side effects at all, and my nails are super strong and smooth. I am presuming that I'll need to wait at least 1 month to see any difference with my hair. My skin does feel softer. If it helps my hair I'll be back with 5 stars and purchasing another bottle.

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $18.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

If you like feeling ill you'll love this product

I'm in the bathroom right now as I write this praying for it to come out either end to stop the discomfort! As soon as I take one my stomach bloats, I feel nauseous, stomach cramps and pain.
I'm binning it, not worth it!

Purchased in September 2020.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Horrible

Been taking these tablets for 1 week now. I instantly felt sick and stomach pains and vomiting. I do not recommend. I feel absolutely horrible. The nausea/cramps is almost instant and lasted all day and all night.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Lola
LolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scared to ingest this potion

The foil seal popped off with loud bang and the liquid exploded onto the ceiling, bench and the sleeve of my white t-shirt!!
Not happy Jan!
It fizzed for a bit and more spilled out.
I did a tiny taste test and it seemed like it had a bit of a sharp bite to it...like juice when it is off and fermenting.
Returned it for a refund, as I'm too afraid to ingest a full dose. It doesn't seem to list the full ingredients...

Purchased in October 2020 for $18.00.

Tiahnee
TiahneeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good!

Very good behind the counter product. Made my nails grow like crazy have seen a little bit of a change in my hair growth over the past month, however it does not make me feel ill or give me a headache and i suffer from mild headaches and have since i was younger. try having one tablet after a meal and see if it decreases your feelings of sickness.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Meegan
MeeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

LOVE IT

I’ve had NO side effects. My nails are stronger, my hair is healthier. I still have fine lines around my eyes but my overall health of my skin feels and looks nice. I’ve been taking the tablets nightly for the past 4 months. I will continue to use this product for my overall well-being.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Nausea and stomach pain

Try for 1 week but on days i took, i will immediately feel nausea and after awhile i get stomach cramp and pain. decided to throw it away after see the comment that many users have same issue as me. please recall the product if i am not the only user having this issue

Purchased in October 2019.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Lyndy Lou
Lyndy LouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total waste of time

I’ve been taking these supplements for over 2 months & in all seriousness I believe my fingernails are In even worse condition now than prior to starting on them. I had some ridges & a little splitting that I hoped to repair but now I cant go a day without having to get the nail file out to repair another tear or split. Also the cuticles around my nails are hard & splitting even though I use loads of moisturiser. A waste of money unfortunately.

Purchased in June 2020.