Swisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails

Swisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails

Tablets, Liquid

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Carla N.

Carla N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

does what the bottle says

i started using this product to suppledment my slow growing hair, overall the product works well and i can say that compared to other products on the market which i think now are just hocus pocus. only downside are the tablet sizes

Purchased in July 2019.

Effective Within More than a month

Ellie

Ellie

These are horrible.

Since starting these 3 days ago I have had the worst headaches, sinus pain and upset stomach. These should be taken off the shelves. I wish I’d looked up the reviews before purchasing.

Purchased in September 2019.

Paula F

Paula FSydney, NSW

I have never been so sick in my life

I took these tablets for a week with food as directed and I have been doubled over with the worst stomach pains I have ever had. I will never use this product again. It should be taken off the shelves, it is toxic.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Terrible!

After a month of taking once a night, it gradually made me very sick, constipated, made my stomachs upset, I’m never going to try it again. I won’t recommend to anyone either.

Purchased for $30.00.

Sapphire

SapphireSydney, NSW

Blew up like a bomb

Bought a bottle today when my daughter open the bottle it went off with a bang. It stained all my ceiling. My art i had on the table. Look at the expiration date. 9th of 2009. It not my house whose going to fix the ceiling

Purchased in July 2019 for $24.00.

Love love love love !

I’ve noticed a huge change in my skin, it’s more clear and vibrant looking, nails are a lot stronger and my hair has been feeling healthy and strong, I’ve also noticed it growing quicker too!

Purchased in March 2019.

Effective Within A month

My skins glowing, but not going much for the hair..

I actually purchased this around 3 weeks ago to promote hair growth because i shed so much hair and after taking out my extensions, my hair is as thin as ever! But I honestly have not seen much hair growth & I am still shedding hair - however my skin is honestly glowing, people who usually see how dull my skin always looks actually have been commenting on how much my skins glowing lately.. I guess it works differently with everyone but I am just looking forward to my hair growing now..

Purchased in April 2019.

M.L.D.

M.L.D.Southeast, SA

Cannot last for a week

I am not sure what happens, after storing at room temperature as suggested on the label for a week, it turns to wired sticky stuff, and i dont want to take anymore. I saw people have similar experiences and left comments on the page as well. I have emailed the customer service, twice, but no response so far.

Purchased in March 2019 at Amazon for $20.00.

Sandra J

Sandra JPerth, WA

Good, but be careful about when you take them

The Swisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails does seem good and I think that it did the job of helping, but they also made me feel ill when I took them early in the day without breakfast. It's a lot of zinc, and you need to be careful about that.

Purchased in December 2018.

Reasons you feel sick with Swisse Ultiboost

All tablets, no matter what brand, that contain zinc can and do cause nausea. The zinc levels are high.
I recommend eating a meal before.
I wish I could take this formula (even though I get a bit of an upset stomach but I have found that I break out in tiny spots on my face the next morning...Ive trialled this several times to see if it wasn't just a coincidence.
Im guessing its the silica?

Liz E

Liz EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

Took this to try and grow my hair fast for my wedding as I had a disobedient hairdresser chop it too short.
I swear my hair is growing so fast now about 30% faster, also have noted it's thicker with less shedding and split ends and as an added bonus my nails grow much faster and are stronger too.

I haven't had any nausea at all with mine, I always take it with breakfast but maybe some people have a more sensitive stomach and may need to try something else.

Chris r

Chris rSydney

Not a sound product

My wife started taking these a week ago. Each day she noticed after taking, nausea and stomach pains. She ate with food but on the 3 tablet, an hour later vomiting and nausea! I’m sure other people will benefit. Just be careful for first time use.

Made me ill

Was immediately unwell - can’t continue taking this - as much as I would like to! Uncontrollable vomiting even when taken with food. I will try a blackmores or natures own instead.

Amazing!

I love these tablets. I have noticed my nails are stronger and my hair grows faster. Never felt nauseous if taken with food. It might have also helped my acne and skin to glow.

Helen

HelenBunbury

amazing

Im a little concerned about the otjer reviews offered here and will look into it further but my experience has produced amazing results... about 3/4 months down track I notice my finger nails are like hard as steel (fact) and I think my skin is looking healthier (subjective)

chr960

chr960bendigo

Wish I knew about this a long time ago

I have been taking these for almost a month and my hair is no longer shedding. Between menopause and stress in my life I was losing so much hair. This has been such a blessing and I wish I had found it a long time ago!

Miracle tablets

These tablets have completely stopped my hair from shedding. I was losing huge amounts of hair for the last 2 years since I had my son. The tablets have completely stopped it and my hair is thick, healthy and fabulous. The hair shedding stopped a week after starting, 3 months later my hair is amazing. Everybody has noticed. No nausea at all, just take them after breakfast :)

Doreen S. Ayad

Doreen S. AyadCairo, Egypt

Perfect

Em T

Em TNicholls

Ok - but hard to swallow

Decent supplement, experienced no adverse reactions after taking it unlike some other people. However, tablets are larger and can be harder for some to swallow. Average price, nothing special but gets the job done.

Will make you sick. Bad stomach cramps and nauseated

Took for first time, gave me horrid stomach pains and made me feel like I was going to vomit all day. Worst product. Felt like I had been poisoned. Don’t buy. Really can’t understand how they are allowed to sell these.