Swisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails

Swisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails

Liquid and Tablets

My skins glowing, but not going much for the hair..

I actually purchased this around 3 weeks ago to promote hair growth because i shed so much hair and after taking out my extensions, my hair is as thin as ever! But I honestly have not seen much hair growth & I am still shedding hair - however my skin is honestly glowing, people who usually see how dull my skin always looks actually have been commenting on how much my skins glowing lately.. I guess it works differently with everyone but I am just looking forward to my hair growing now..

Purchased in April 2019.

Cannot last for a week

I am not sure what happens, after storing at room temperature as suggested on the label for a week, it turns to wired sticky stuff, and i dont want to take anymore. I saw people have similar experiences and left comments on the page as well. I have emailed the customer service, twice, but no response so far.

Purchased in March 2019 at Amazon for $20.00.

Effective Within Did not work

Good, but be careful about when you take them

The Swisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails does seem good and I think that it did the job of helping, but they also made me feel ill when I took them early in the day without breakfast. It's a lot of zinc, and you need to be careful about that.

Purchased in December 2018.

Reasons you feel sick with Swisse Ultiboost

All tablets, no matter what brand, that contain zinc can and do cause nausea. The zinc levels are high.
I recommend eating a meal before.
I wish I could take this formula (even though I get a bit of an upset stomach but I have found that I break out in tiny spots on my face the next morning...Ive trialled this several times to see if it wasn't just a coincidence.
Im guessing its the silica?

Great

Took this to try and grow my hair fast for my wedding as I had a disobedient hairdresser chop it too short.
I swear my hair is growing so fast now about 30% faster, also have noted it's thicker with less shedding and split ends and as an added bonus my nails grow much faster and are stronger too.

I haven't had any nausea at all with mine, I always take it with breakfast but maybe some people have a more sensitive stomach and may need to try something else.

Not a sound product

My wife started taking these a week ago. Each day she noticed after taking, nausea and stomach pains. She ate with food but on the 3 tablet, an hour later vomiting and nausea! I’m sure other people will benefit. Just be careful for first time use.

Made me ill

Was immediately unwell - can’t continue taking this - as much as I would like to! Uncontrollable vomiting even when taken with food. I will try a blackmores or natures own instead.

Amazing!

I love these tablets. I have noticed my nails are stronger and my hair grows faster. Never felt nauseous if taken with food. It might have also helped my acne and skin to glow.

amazing

Im a little concerned about the otjer reviews offered here and will look into it further but my experience has produced amazing results... about 3/4 months down track I notice my finger nails are like hard as steel (fact) and I think my skin is looking healthier (subjective)

Wish I knew about this a long time ago

I have been taking these for almost a month and my hair is no longer shedding. Between menopause and stress in my life I was losing so much hair. This has been such a blessing and I wish I had found it a long time ago!

Miracle tablets

These tablets have completely stopped my hair from shedding. I was losing huge amounts of hair for the last 2 years since I had my son. The tablets have completely stopped it and my hair is thick, healthy and fabulous. The hair shedding stopped a week after starting, 3 months later my hair is amazing. Everybody has noticed. No nausea at all, just take them after breakfast :)

Perfect

It shouldn't be taken over an empty stomach, the least take it with a cup of milk because it can cause nausea or so (just like some antibiotics do if taken without food) and also that side effect disappears over time (first week or so) and you can greatly minimize them through eating before taking the vitamin. It worked so well with me, I reached a level where my hair started to fall so bad and became so thin even my front hairs started to back off and I have been using it for 2 months now my hair grew SUPER LONG (might make the body hair grow faster as well). My eyebrows had empty spots as well and now they're heavier and darker and thick (which I love) and my skin is so smooth (i used to have oily skin, now it's less and less blackheads) and of course the nails, what I like about it concerning the nails is that it fixes from the roots (unline Biotin 10,000 mcg which i also used before I started this one). It takes time to show off the nails growth simply because it first it works on the nails strength, my nails became SO strong compared to how they used to be, they don't break or bend at all and they are so smooth. The thing is, to reach great results you have to be patient and consistent with it. the results are worth it, especially my hair, a friend actually thought I had a hair extension on!

Ok - but hard to swallow

Decent supplement, experienced no adverse reactions after taking it unlike some other people. However, tablets are larger and can be harder for some to swallow. Average price, nothing special but gets the job done.

Will make you sick. Bad stomach cramps and nauseated

Took for first time, gave me horrid stomach pains and made me feel like I was going to vomit all day. Worst product. Felt like I had been poisoned. Don’t buy. Really can’t understand how they are allowed to sell these.

Nausea and stomach pain!!

I purchased this a week ago, and I’ve used different brands of hair skin and nail tablets before so I thought I’d give Swisse a go. I’ve been taking them every morning for the past week, and simultaneously I’ve been feeling extremely ill each morning, and overwhelmingly nauseous. At first I thought it was food poisoning or a pregnancy scare - however this morning I took a tablet and literally within 10 minutes I started to feel sick but I had made plans to go get brunch with my boyfriend and his mother. These tablets make you sick within 5-10 minutes! I was so nauseous I thought I could vomit at any minute. I’m still feeling extreme stomach pain and nausea, and I didn’t know what was causing it until I realised the only thing I’ve had every morning for the past week was this brand of hair skin and nails tablets, and after googling my symptoms and this product I’ve found so many similar reviews on this website! I’m definitely sticking to blackmores and nature’s way products from now on. Something is definitely wrong with Swisse.

Gave me terrible nausea

After only taking one tablet i suffered bad nausea. Realised it was the nail tablet so didnt take anymore. It took a day and a half for my stomach to settle. Took one more just to be sure and ten minutes later felt like vomiting. Would rather have weak nails than feel sick. Waste of money. Never again!!

I'll be honest

Hi Guys,
If you want to look after your hair skin and nails the SECRET issss ... wheatgrass , not the powder form though ... ok I'll get back to reviewing this product swisse ultiboost .. I felt like this product gave me a little push not in the direction I wanted to go .. makes you grow unwanted hair .. didn't see any changes really, I mean I wasn't getting as many blackheads the month I was using this but that's not going to get me to repurchase .. please dont spend your money thinking this may be the Miracle treatment ... look into wheatgrass and stick to that for a solid 2 months and I promise you won't be disappointed

Terrible experience

Even i take together with meal, i feel nausea even suffer the diarrhea until it affect my daily life. This is nightmare. Dare not to try again and decide to throw it away.

Brilliant

Started thanking these a few months ago. For the first time in years my nail grew beautifully. When the tabs ran out I didn’t buy more and really noticed a huge difference with my nails and skin. I haven’t really noticed a difference with my hair but it’s in a pretty good condition anyway. I have just bought more and will make sure I don’t run out again. Brilliant products definitely recommended to others.

Changed my life

over the last 12 months my hair has been falling out and thininng and I was losing my mine on what I was going to do. Started taking these about 3 weeks ago and already have about a 1 inch of new hair growth, and the hair falling out has decrease a considerable amount. These have changed my life for the better