Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox

4.5

Amber Leman

Amber LemanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product!

Taken every day these work very well, I've had liver issues for some time now but after taking these to help detox and cleanse my liver for 3 months I've really started to feel a lot better and healthier overall.

Purchased in March 2020.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Taha C.

Taha C.

Not for me

The product gave me diarrhea and started giving me upset stomach 3-4 days after I started taking the tablets. To the point that even drinking water was making my stomach upset . I researched it and I found articles advising against detoxing liver unless you have been consuming harmful food or have been drinking a lot of alcohol. I don’t drink alcohol at all and my diet is moderate so I think I didn’t need to detox my liver after all.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$20.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Finally I feel like Im getting a result

Just started taking this product today
I have high liver function tests in the last three years ... and Im trying to combat it
I can honestly say that today my swelling has already started to decrease !!
No more pain also !!!
Im quite amazed

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
DeDe D.

Also, I have had painful leg cramps during the night whilst sleeping, the Swiss Magnesium tablets worked for me ... within the first night, now my husband takes them although he never takes anything and he was totally impressed .. so there you go !!

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Dani

DaniWangaratta

Liver detox

If taken daily I feel like these pills really do help detox your liver. Once I started taking them they reduced my bloating significantly and I also felt less sluggish and like I had more energy. The only downfall for me is the pills are quite large and I struggle to swallow them and often feel like I get them stuck in my throat.

Keeps me alive

I've been taking Swisse Liver Detox for about a month now. They're the best things I've ever taken for liver detox. I use to be a heavy drinker and sometimes I still have a drink from time-to time. They've really detoxified my liver. I feel a lot better and a lot healthier too. My complexion in my skin is just that much better, overall, thanks
to Swisse Liver Detox. Definitely worth paying the money for this product.

Boyd C Pantle.

sleeping through

Chinese doctor said i have liver problems, been taking 5 days now and sleeping through the night without waking to go to the toilet one to two times. Something you accept after having 3 children and almost 50.

Excellent liver pills

I have weight management issues always have a big belly due to the abuse of weight loss supplements over the years. after taking these pills I feel great, no bloating or flatulence issues. Will highly recommend to those who have belly issues as they make my belly flat in no time.

Stomach gas and burning.

I have suffered gas and bloating for years. I have had test after test and then to be told it was IBS. I have tried so many products. within 3 hours of taking this product, I felt relief. my stomach didn't feel like it was going to explode & the gas settled right down. looking forward to seeing the future with this product. So glad.

Jody

JodyWellington

Liver

After years of drinking taking pre workout, sizeon proteins etc and abuse of the liver. I randomly took these Swiss pills a girl mate of mine takes them. I took 2. Later on that night I fell ill like fever sweats the lot. I didn't know what was happening until I went to the toilet and all this black bile stuff came out then I clicked. The pills? This went on òn for another day then I came right and felt better than ever. My liver must of been that bad that the ingredients in the pills flushed the bad stuff out so the pills could of just saved my life. 4 years have passed now i still take the pills not everyday but once a week thats good enough for me . Thanks Swiss

Fan

FanEpping

Works

I took it for more than 2 months. My eyes is always day especially wake up in the morning. Definitely got some improvement. my eyes feel more comfortable now. Will recommend to anyone.

Brian

BrianAbbotsford

Good product

My uncle had the problem with liver. He tried some products, but liver's parameter did not change. I did search online and I bought Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox. He used for 3 months and his liver get better. Thanks Swisse for good product.

Sam

SamMelbourne

Perfect for Liver Detoxing

Hey I have been using this product for nearly 2-3 months now and its absolutely amazing. It helps a lot with bloating and aids in digestive system. If you have not tried this product I would highly recommend it.

TarunB

TarunBsydney

Really good product!!!

I was suffering from liver issues from last 2 years. Bloating, diarrheas etc after eating meat, milk etc.
Using it from last 2 months and 1 pill a day.. and working like a wonder...no issues from last two months..
from my personal experience, If you think your situation is worse and u are not getting benefit from it...then take it during meal (may be in starting..bcoz it takes around 10-15 mins to dissolve the pill in stomach)...for 1-2 months...and then right after meal is ok...

Thanks Swiss

Mark

Mark

High liver function reduced.

After years of my doctor telling me i had high liver function i started taking these pills but definitely did not reduce my beer consumption. Last check up after few months of the pills the doctor says my liver function has reduced and have i reduced my beer consumption? It can only be the pills!

brodricj

brodricjPerth, WA

No help for liver function what-so-ever

Following an abnormal liver function blood test (high ALT and Gamma GT enzymes, symptomatic of a liver under stress) I started taking Swisse Liver Detox, 2 tabs per day. I have been on this therapy for 6 months. A repeat of the liver function tests after 6 months on Swisse showed no improvement in the liver function what-so-ever. 8 parameters of the liver are tested and none showed any change or improvement.
Short of the possibility that Swisse is stopping the liver from getting worse, I have seen no benefit in my liver health with this product.

I'm testing them now

I went to the doctors and got told the same thing i have a terrible liver amd my kidney is not so good so I am hoping to get different results the next time I go. Fingers crossed.

Don't know how it's possible

I have been suffering from cold and flu for over a week, decided to do juice fast to boost my immunity but before that I decided to do liver detox for effective result, believe it or not, just one time liver detox 2 tablets at once after a meal did the miracle, cold and flu gone for good just in an hr time where no other medicine helped, I can breathe properly and so happily, got my life back, start is so amazing and Now I can't wait to see my results of detox, Thanks to Swisse for such an amazing product

Life saver pills

Last year my liver function test showed that my liver was very bad and i was having liver pains. Just a month or so later, my liver test results show that my liver function is now perfect even though i was only taking one pill a day and forgot some doses completely. I didnt change anything ( like diet etc) so i know its purely because of these liver detox pills. Thanks swisse ;-)

Brian1972

Brian1972Sydney

Best liver pills out there

Happy to say that i now always purchase Swisse braned items.

Swisse Untiboost liver detox is the best liver detox pill available on the market. When i returned from my overseas trip my doctor advised of certain problems with my liver, he recommended i take swisse tablets and within two months my symptoms had dissapeared.

Amazing
Reliable, works
Pricey - but worth it

Stopped my indigestion

I was really struggling with reflux and bloating and after 2 months taking this I haven't had 1 episode.

No bloating, no feeling sick after eating fatty or spicy foods

The first couple of weeks I did go to the loo a lot but it settled down

Would definately recommend