Swisspers Regular

Swisspers Regular

See the Best Breast Pads & Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Swisspers

2.7
Clair
Clair

Not the best but not the worst

Relatively comfortable (not irritating), but the adhesive tape didn't stick particularity well causing them to move every time you feed. Also they seem to be less absorbent than competing brands meaning that they had to be replaced more frequently. On the plus side they are usually competitively priced and readily available.

Georgina
GeorginaMelbourne

The worst on the market!

Brinic
BrinicAU

Terrible

I bought these the other day, they are too small! They move, they actually come apart before you use them. They also don't last the night! Considering based on an individual unit the are approx the same as the Tommee Tippee which are fantastic. I will be emailing Swisspers today, I would normally bother with something like this but they are shocking!
Nothing!
Too small, don't stay in place, poorly made.

never to use again

these are suppose to be great for night time use but i have found that they useless. they where always making a crinkling noise with every movement i made. the sticky tape did not last and they where constantly falling out i would not buy these again very disappointing product

they dont last the whole night without falling out, they make a crinkling noise every time i went to move them back into position they where nearly falling apart by morning

Breast Pads & Products

Find out how Swisspers Regular compares to other Breast Pads & Products

rosie0084
rosie0084AU

Terrible

These nursing pads didn't suit me. I think it is very individual, some materials suit some people better then others but for me this brand didn't suit. I think they might be worth giving a try to see, given some other mums havn't had these issues. Good luck finding a brand that suits.
The nursing pads are not as expensive as some other brands.
I found these nursing pads to bunch a little for me they made my skin moist and irritated while wearing them. When some other cheaper brands do not.They were also not as absorbant so some other brands

lbj39
lbj39

Good

I only bought these once, I was happy with them but they are not as easy to locate as some of the other brands. They were a reasonable product, especially for the price.
They are a great product for the price
Can be quite hard to find in the supermarket or chemist

fionainparis
fionainparis

OK

This product is not readily available compared to other brands of nursing pads. Each pad is individually wrapped and thus generates a lot of packaging waste which I feel is unnecessary. You can get a night time version (more absorbent) of this product however I found the day time version adequate.
The Swisspers nursing pads are not overly thick and thus are discreet; they are soft; they absorb well and keep your nipples dry.
They irritate my skin a little - they make me itchy and they stick a bit too. The paper backing of the pad makes a slight rustling noise.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
holliesternbeck
holliesternbeck

Good

I have tried numerous disposable breast pads and, to be honest, don't consider the differences to be vast. Therefore, I use te Swisspers ones because they don't cost as much as some other brands and they do the job required.

I have been breastfeeding now for 12 weeks and have not had any leakage through these pads nor any other problems with them. I think that they are as good as the more expensive brands and keep my nipples clean and dry. I don't have any complaints.
Inexpensive compared to other brands
do the job
Not available at all supermarkets
Not individually wrapped which is mostly good but not so good for transporting around with you when you're out and about.

Canuck
CanuckPerth, WA

Good

These are a good product to buy when preparing for the arrival of a baby. Not expensive, individually wrapped and work well. I did find that if you move around quite a bit they can bunch up a bit (as do many others) and sometimes I could hear a bit of a plastic rustling noise. I will definitely get these again next time.
Economical, absorbent
Can bunch up a bit.

Breast Pads & Products

Find out how Swisspers Regular compares to other Breast Pads & Products

emailpip
emailpipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good

Great product feel totally natural and safe whilst wearing. Really soft and made well (even though they are disposable). Would recommend them to any new Mums out there.
highly absorbent and comfortable to wear, can not even feel them or see them under your clothes
hard to come by as not sold at all stores, but if you can get them they are well worth the effort