Switch Nutrition Adrenal Switch

Switch Nutrition Adrenal Switch

See the Best Other Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Switch Nutrition

Belinda
Belinda

Game Changer

I had suffered adrenal fatigue, PTSD, for years. I have tried a thousand things. Herbs, supplements, therapies. I was barely sleeping. Then I stumbled across this product. I started sleeping for the first time in years!! I could not believe it. I recommended it to a friend who has had great results as well. The lemonade flavour is refreshing but the chocolate is amazing! I alternate between the two. So happy I found this product.

Foxee
Foxee

Definitely miss it when I run out!

While suffering acute and chronic anxiety over the past few months, I swear this is one of the only things that helps me relax enough to get to sleep at night... still got some work to do, but I definitely can tell the difference when I don't have my "sleep drink" (as my son has taken to calling it).

hairdresser85
hairdresser85Queensland

Changed my life

I have the chocolate flavour and it's like my little hot chocolate treat before bed. This product helps me sleep at night. Normally if I wake up during the middle of the night it can take me ages like hours to get back to sleep. But having adrenal switch gets me straight back to sleep. I love this product and would recommend it to everyone. Haven't tired it during exercise but helps with sleep.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
lizzy309
lizzy309Southwest, VIC

Chocolate or Lemonade. Do yourself a favour!

The chocolate tastes amazing & is perfect for a hot chocolate before bed without being loaded with sugar. There is a recipe for chia pudding but haven't tried that yet.
I always have issues with staying asleep, but when I do drink this (because I'm forgetful) I tend to fall asleep really quickly & stay asleep for much longer. I don't feel groggy in theorning & feel refreshed.
The lemonade flavour tastes like the lemonade icypoles, great ice cold.

Purchased in at SuppKings for $59.95.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Other Supplements

Find out how Switch Nutrition Adrenal Switch compares to other Other Supplements

BJ
BJ

Perfect supplement

Adrenal Switch has literally changed my life. I was on some pretty potent sleeping tablets just to get me to sleep and stay asleep. I have been having this drink after gym and before bed and I sleep all night. I haven't had anything else for about 2 weeks now. Highly recommend this product. It is a lifesaver

Catherine
CatherineCanberra

Have trouble sleeping? This is for you!

I started using Adrenal Switch a few weeks ago because it was recommended to me for helping with sleep. I tend to wake up multiple times during the night which sucks. Since starting this product I've been staying asleep for longer and waking up feeling more refreshed. This is currently one of my favorite supplements since its all natural, tastes delish and really seems to work! Oh and you can have it hot, cold... or even make it in to jelly :)