5Switch Nutrition Amino Switch

3.8

ProductIntegrity
ProductIntegrityGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Eww

The taste will make you gag. It's so sweet. I have the lemonade -it's not at all like lemonade. I don't understand all the positive reviews - this product not fit for human consumption and tastes like chemicals. Plain and simple. Save your hard earned cash or donate it to a charity because that would be a much more satisfying experience than purchasing this product. Show details
peteA
peteA

Best Tasting Supplement I've Found

Great taste and easily mixed in water. Amino switch has helped me recover from big workouts and skate sessions much faster than protein shakes. Knowing it's clean and Aussie made is epic too. Show details ·  1
Taste
Marc G NSW
Marc G NSWHunter Region, NSW

Top shelf aminos

I've been drinking amino switch for over 18 months, and it is a staple for me now. Great range of flavours, and it's ideal during and post training. Great product. Show details ·  1
Grant S
Grant S2 posts

My favorite intra workout drink

Have been using this product for quite some time now. Have tried several different flavors and I'm a fan of them all. I use it as an intra workout drink and occasionally as a stand alone protein drink.
It's a little more expensive than other brands but I'm happy to pay for quality. Show details ·  1
Taste
Will T.
Will T.Central West, NSW

Best Aminos!

Great taste and dissolves really easily! Perfect for recovery on hot days when you don’t want a milky protein drink. I always make sure to keep Mango Kiwi stocked up! Show details ·  1
Enrico N.
Enrico N.Sydney, NSW6 posts

Not what I expected

The Product tastes very 'gummy" not like I would have expected from a high-value sports drink. I have tried out 10 different Flavours and all are basically the same issue.