Sydney Discount Kitchens

Sydney Discount Kitchens

Asad
    AsadDural

Good job!

Very happy with our new kitchen. I can’t believe they managed to install our kitchen within 3 weeks of placing the order. Highly recommended.

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad

Good value for money

I needed a custom made reception desk with stone top for my office. Sydney Discount Kitchens contacted me through hipages. At first I was a bit reluctant because I though they are only a kitchen company but after meeting with Syed I felt he knew what he was talking about. All in all it was a very pleasant experience to deal with these guys. They did an amazing job and good price too.

Vikas
    VikasSydney

Very professional

I just got my new kitchen installed by Sydney Discount Kitchens and from start to finish it was a very smooth ride. Syed was very helpful when he came over to my house to measure the kitchen. He showed me several cabinet and granite samples to choose from. Our kitchen is installed within 3 weeks from the day we gave them the deposit. I highly recommend Sydney Discount Kitchens to anyone looking for an affordable and prompt kitchen installation.

Kitchen Renovators