Sydney Gutter & Roof Restoration

Sydney Gutter & Roof Restoration

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sydney Gutter & Roof Restoration? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

New Colourbond Roof and Guttering

New Colourbond Roof and Guttering - We are absolutely thrilled with our new roof and guttering, all staff that we dealt with at SG&RR were extremely professional, easy to deal with and very knowledgeable which gave us a lot of confidence in hiring SG&RR. A special mention to Elma who answered all our questions at quote time, Jim our Project Manager who meticulously checked the work and made sure all was completed to the highest standard and to the hardworking friendly team that worked on the roof. We would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a competitive price, great service and quality.

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service very fast and reliable they came to my property in bellavista spoke to the to wonderfull team very hands on got the job done very fast will be recommending them to family and friends

Alison
Alison

Reliable, efficient and trustworthy.

The quote was completed on the same day we requested it. The office staff communicated effectively and considerately the delivery and installation dates. With all the rain we were told there would be a wait, however it still took less than 2 weeks. The delivery guy was amenable and put the guttering out of the way, the two people that installed it were capable, polite and efficient. I can't recommend the company more highly, no wonder they've been in business such a long time.

Annette
AnnetteSydney, NSW

Friendly, courteous and professional service.

Elmer’s friendly, knowledgable consultation and quotation provided us with the right information, giving us the confidence in choosing the right people for the job.
The team that did the guttering were faultless in their work and we are extremely happy with the result.
Aaron and his mate who completely restored our roof were also faultless in their work and we are extremely happy with all aspect or the job done.
Not to forget the office staff, who obviously enjoy their job! Every phone call was greeted with a smile, every email friendly and courteous.

Roofing Companies

Find out how Sydney Gutter & Roof Restoration compares to other Roofing Companies

Judy
JudySydney, NSW

Roof restoration and gutter replacement with fascia cover.

Jobs well done and very professionals.So grateful to have chosen this local company.We just had a delay as they are busy and the weather with the bush fires didn't help either.

Funda B

Job Satisfaction
Carly
CarlySydney, NSW

Fantastic restored roof

We had delayed restoring our roof for a long time. Our neighbours had SGRR work on their roof so we decided to give them a call. Very professional from the start. Extremely neat and tidy when finished for the day. John you did an amazing job and have recommended you to all that will listen.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Would not go for anything else

This is probably one of the best products on the market. Looks great and beats anything else on the market. The tradesmen were friendly and would always listen to the customer.

Great job

I was highly delighted with the finished job. Andrew kept me informed along the way with what he was doing. Very informative. I would recommend Sydney Gutter and Roof Restorations to anyone. Great job

I am so happy I chose this company!

When I looked into replacing my roof I was overwhelmed with stories I heard of sole traders and roofing companies doing the wrong thing.I am so glad I got referred from a friend who used SGRR.From the initial consultation to the end product I could not be happier.Great communication from the office and the tradesmen were AMAZING.Thanks SGRR for my new colourbond roof I will recommend you to all my family and friends.

Mr E. Johnson
Mr E. JohnsonSydney, NSW

EXCELLENT JOB

RS
RSSydney

One word - dodgy!

We had the exact same experience as the ‘highlands’ post below. Awful company, unprofessional and avoid at all costs!

Note: we were asked by the company to amend our original review, with a threat of being sued (even though all information was factually correct). Please find our new review below:

Lesson learnt. Don’t make the same expensive mistake as us and do your research!

Also advise checking trade licenses on the Service NSW website: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/check-builder-or-tradesperson-licence

The Dept of Fair Trading website is a good resource as well.

Rachel
RachelSydney

5 Star service and quality

I had my roof replaced at the back section and my tiled roof restored from this company. From the first phone call to the last I couldn’t be happier with the service and quality of my job. Would highly recommend Sydney GRR to anybody.

Thanks again Sydney GRR team!

Mathew
Mathew

100% BEST SERVICE & COMPANY

I just had a new Colourbond Roof installed by SGRR. The customer service and tradesmen were simply amazing. I was informed from start to finish and the final product was more then I expected. I highly recommend this company and I will be referring this company to my family and friends.

Edward K
Edward Kasked

Hello, we need to reinstall the our 40 years old tiles roof in our block of 18 units. Should we install a metal of tiles roof? We are at Bondi NSW. What would you suggest?
Edward EC. 0403 133 854

Choon Yap

NEVER ever use Sydney Gutter and Roof. They did my roof restoration and made a mess of it. Avoid it like leprosy

MO8
MO8asked

Hi , Sydney Roof and Gutter (on 8020 5777) in Crows Nest / Warriewood was recommended to me by a real estate agent. Can anyone tell me if this is the company reviewed here?
Mary

Lulu
Lulu

Hi,
I can't confirm if they are the same company, though I do know Younis Chahrouk ( the man who came to my place) does work all over Sydney under different company names. His other company Sydney Home services and sales is currently being deregistered by ASIC due to his dodgy practices.
Just be careful and I would suggest that you definitely get more than 1 quote. They overcharge significantly.

Good luck

Hi Mary,

No, this is not the same company. There are lots of companies with the words "Sydney" "Roof" and "Gutters" in their name- it helps them get higher results on Google, and hijacks the goodwill of other companies.

Our company hasn't worked with Younis Chahrouk- or anyone in Crows Nest \ Warriewood- for over 3yrs.

I realize this is an old question, but I thought I would post this for any other people who may be fooled.

Best,