Sydney Showboats

Sydney Showboats

See the Best Cruises in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sydney Showboats? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Booked Through
  • Entertainment
  • Food
  • Staff
Jennie J.
Jennie J.Sydney, NSW

The best new year we had!

My boyfriend and I wanted to celebrate New Year's Eve together. It was one of the best decisions we made together. We googled best ideas and went for NYE Cruises. We went on board the Sydney Showboat NYE cruise and spent the last day of the year pretty well, like never before! We enjoyed the fireworks display as well as the cabaret show onboard. We had a really good night. 100% recommendable.

CharlieTango71
CharlieTango71AU

Loved every minute of our dinner cruise!

We went on board the Showboat for our work Christmas Party and had the best time! The atmosphere was electric, the show was first class and the food was delicious and plentiful. Every one had an incredible time and we will definitely be booking again next year! I would recommend the Showboat to all of my family and friends.
Great food, great show, beautiful harbour!

lovedogs