Synergy Natural Super Greens Premium

Synergy Natural Super Greens Premium

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Average quality and potency

I have taken Synergy as it was cheaper compared to other products I've used. The quality and potency is much lower in comparison so I guess you get what you pay for. I have to take nearly 3 times as much in dosage to get similar effects to the brand I normally use. It does the job though, but it's a false economy to believe it is value for money since you use 2-3 times the dose compared to high end brands. Seems to work if you're prepared to do that.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Effective Within More than a month

Super Greens

An excellent product. Provides a complex, wide range of ingredients. Easy to take, has a good flavour and is easily digestable. Super Greens has helped me regain a healthier lifestyle after a stroke.

Noticed a huge difference!

Being very health conscious, I started using this product after reading about the detoxing benefits of “superfood” greens in your diet. I was trying to decide whether to buy chlorella or spirilina but the great thing about this product is it has both! After 2 weeks my skin was clearer, I had more energy and I also had lost small amount of body fat!

Synergy Super Greens Is Natural So Is Readily Absorbed Into Our Bodies Unlike Regular Multi Vitamin

I did a lot of research on Super Green Powder after discovering that Australian former supermodel 'Elle Macpherson' who is renowned for her healthy holistic lifestyle had co-founded a company manufacturing and selling an all natural super greens powder. The product she sells under the label 'Wellco' is fully endorsed by her and is fairly expensive so I did further research to find a more affordable super green powder similar to her product. As a result, I started using Synergy Natural Super Green Premium and I think, in a word, it is 'fantastic'. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis which is a condition that can cause inflammation of the tissue around the bones with stiffness and soreness throughout my body. I just learned to live with the constant pain even though I muted the pain by taking a powerful anti-inflammatory every day. 1 week ago I started putting 2 heaped teaspoons of Synergy Natural Super Greens Premium in about 350ml of a good quality Breakfast Juice (Nudie brand) which is found in either Coles or Woolworth's (no added sugar, preservatives, etc) which cost about $AUD6.00 for 2 Litres and I also added 1 banana (this is actually the recipe that's on the Synergy Super Greens container) whizzing it in a blender. It actually tastes very 'green' but I think the taste is great; I love it. After just 3 days of drinking 1 super green smoothie each day my pain almost completely subsided and my energy levels have picked up considerably. I really love this stuff and intend recommending it to everyone I know. For the record: each day (for more than 3 years) I also take 8000mg (4 x 2000mg capsules) of liquid odourless fish oil capsules each day which I think is also very beneficial. I also have taken a 1000mg anti-inflammatory daily for about 6 or so years which surprisingly has never fully eliminated the pain caused by my Ankylosing Spondylitis like Synergy Super Greens has (in combination with my regular anti-inflammatory).

For anyone interested in details of what is actually contained in Synergy Natural Super Greens Premium I have gone onto their website and found the following information (copy and pasted below) -

WHAT IS SPIRULINA?
Spirulina is the Richest Whole Food Source Found in Nature
• A highly nutritious, microscopic freshwater plant.
• The superfood with over 100 nutrients, more than any other plant, grain or herb.
• Widely used as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy, weight loss and cleansing programs.
• Protein - 60-70% of its weight. 300% more protein than fish, meat or poultry, with no cholesterol.
• Iron - 58x richer than spinach in bio-available iron.
• Vitamin B12 - Natures richest source. Often lacking in a vegetarian diet.
• Chlorophyll - 2x richer than barley grass or wheatgrass.
• Anti-oxidants - 25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot and 3x richer in Vitamin E than wheat germ.
• Spirulina assists weight loss by curbing appetite naturally while supplying a full range of nutrients needed for a balanced diet.
• As an unrefined wholefood, spirulina is absorbed up to x16 more effectively than synthetic multi-vitamin and mineral supplements.

What is Chlorella?
A microscopic, single-celled freshwater plant regarded as one of Nature’s green superfoods.
One of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet
Contains more chlorophyll than any other known plant
Contains an abundance of key vitamins, macro and trace minerals, anti-oxidants, all of the essential amino acids, protein, nucleic acids, essential fatty acids and much more.
It is the most common supplement taken by the longest living race on earth, the Japanese.
A truly wonderful, cleansing and health-giving whole food supplement to include in your diet as a complement to our increasingly nutrient deficient western diet.

Weight for weight, Synergy Barley Grass leaf powder contains:
500% more Vitamin C than oranges.
200% the Calcium of milk.
500% more iron than spinach.
200% the fibre of bran.
the major 18 vitamins, 20 minerals and 8 basic proteins required for proper body function.
a generous supply of Beta-carotene, important in the function of Vit. A.
a rich supply of Chlorophyll, a natural cleanser.
Antioxidants including SOD (superoxide dismutase).
a highly alkalizing food which counters the over-acidity of many processed foods.
The plant is harvested while young and tender, at its optimum nutritional peak. The freshly harvested leaf is transported within 1 hour to the processing plant where it is immediately slow-dried in rotary driers at just above body temperature for a minimum period of 22 hours. The dried leaf is then milled into a fine powder using a world first twin pin milling system where the dried leaf enters a vacuum and is milled into a consistent particle size so it can easily be dissolved into liquids. Because this total system operates under vacuum it does not subject the product to any heat or friction usually found with conventional grinding methods - such heat compromises the quality and integrity of the product.

Weight for weight, Synergy Wheat Grass leaf powder contains:
300% the calcium of milk.
800% more iron than spinach.
200% the fibre of bran.
24% protein (more than meat, fish, eggs or dairy).
a generous supply of Beta-carotene, important in the function of Vit. A.
a rich supply of Chlorophyll, a natural detoxifier.
Over 80 minerals including Iron, Calcium and Potassium and the trace elements Zinc, Magnesium and Selenium.
Antioxidants including SOD (superoxide dismutase).
Is a highly alkalising food that counters the over-acidity of many processed foods.

This causes Acne !!!! Worse product ever !!!

I bought this to increase my green intake and within 3 days it gave me cystic acne on my face and I never ever get acne. This product is obviously not as pure as specified. I don't recommend this super green powder, I believe it has too many fillers, binders and other additives which makes it impure and toxic to our bodies. Don't waste your money on this.

Perfect blends of greens

My parents recommended this particular green powder and I quite like it. Good for people with conditions or lethargic, lack of nutrients/poor diet and general health. Helps with digestive system as well and everyday get go or on the go. Not many people will like the bland pure green taste but it goes well with your own favourite smoothie. I find this brand is the best and one of my favorite routine everyday. Well done synergy

Love all the ingredients except the stevia

The product contains everything I want in a green drink product, and is reasonably priced. Unfortunately it also contains stevia which gives it a horrible artificial sweetner taste. Wish they would let people ad their own stevia if the taste wasn't to their liking. I am guessing that it is also possible to take the product with your favourite sweet fruit juice, so again, no need to add anything. The green ingredients are everything that you need!!!

Super is right!

I've noticed the whiteness of the eyes too. As well as that, a nice boost in energy and good old well being. I've invested in a kilo box this time around.

Excellent product

I've only just started using it, and there appears to be visible evidence of the healthful benefits. I use 2 Heaped tea spoons in a nutri-bullet blend with frozen berries banana apple and watermelon. the visible signs are in my eyes with the whites being like arctic white. the colour of my eyes are a colour blue that I haven't seen before. My logic tells me that if my eyes have improved significantly what improvements are happening internally. I would definitely recommend this product. I gave up smoking 3 years ago and gave up alcohol 8 months ago. I also eat only healthy foods.

Supergreens make me feel brighter, more awake and full of energy.

When I take about four of these tablets before bed, I wake up feeling alert, full of energy and ready to embrace the day. I have been taking this product for a few years now, I'm much healthier than my friends and I've had the most healthy baby. I'm now extremely confident that Supergreens gives my body the nutritional boost that my busy life demands. And I have no wrinkles yet either (at 32) which my friends of the same age are suffering with.

Get your health back with supergreens

I was pretty much dying of ill health. I had no energy, constant weakness and lack of motivation. I discovered Synergy Super Greens and felt the immediate effects. I was no longer weak, had energy and went outside to enjoy the sunshine! I can't live without it....i have my life back again. It is my lifeline and i pack it with me on my holidays. I take it with apple juice.
so much energy
taste a little unpleasant

So good for you

Let's face it, this product tastes terrible however it is so amazing. I mix it with apple juice to mask the taste but once you drink it, you literally feel great straight away. It's awesome for concentrations and general energy and well-being levels. I haven't noticed anything with my weight levels yet but that could be as a result of the juice.
The overall feeling of health and well-being you experience
Taste

If it tastes bad, it must be good for you

Am all for getting as many nutrients into my body as possible and Synergy Natural Super Greens Premium does exactly that. Consumed daily, you will begin to feel better and your body will thank you for it.

Make sure this is a part of your daily routine as it works best when you are consistent in taking it.

I recommend a cup of mixed berrys, 1 1/2 cups of skim milk, a tablespoon of supergreens, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of flaxseed oil, and a cup of ice.
Superfood, health benefits
It smells like fish flakes, needs to be consumed with something else as it has an acquired taste on its own

Amazing greeeen

I have started taking this super green about a week ago. i can already feel the difference my energy and weight. i feel like i am less hungry and my stomach is super flat. i was so happy this morning seeing my flat tummy. :) normally i try to eat really clean and well. i would say sugggest this people who trying to achieve good level of energy and lose last 1 or 2 kilo maybe...:) plus all this greens so good for you. Spurilina+Chrollela+Wheat grass+Barley grass
so far everything is good
none. can we pricy i guess

Super Energy , Super affordable ,Super Food!

One superfood you should take daily! Excellent for Vegans or Vegetarians as well- we need that extra boost of the B's. What's also good is that they are affordable.I have been taking it for the past 6 months and have had an excellent health report for the first time ever :). A great source of energy its good for covalescence after illness, fatigue , stress and even breast feeding mum's can take it since its all natural.
A good ENERGY source, AFFORDABLE and easy to take. Best of all its NATURAL!

Healthy and loose weight

I have been using SYNERGY 100% organic "Super Greens" for optimal health. I have found my energy has increased and a added bonus of weight loss even though some of the food I have been eating has not been good for me! Really happy with this product and I have recommened this product to anybody who is looking to be healthy and shed a few kilos! It comes in a powder and also tablets, made from wholefoods and has no nasty taste that usually comes with a green drink.
easy to take no bad taste

I have cervical spinal stenosis. Would Supergreen powder help me with my crams, numbing legs and hands also swelling at neck. Thank you every much.
Hi Bozena Masliczek, From my personal experience and what I've read about your condition, Supergreen powder might assist you with some of the symptoms of Cervical Spinal Stenosis (such as pain and swelling), however, I have Ankylosing Spondylitis which is a degenerative bone disease that mainly affects the vertebrate in the upper section of my spine; my symptoms include fusing of the vertebrate. I take Supergreen powder blended with fruit juice every second day and have found that, when included with my daily exercises, it helps to promote muscle development including my neck muscles which in-turn support my neck and this alleviates the symptoms associated with my condition. Hope this info helps. Kind regards, Craig.

How much dietary fibre is in the super greens?

How does this product compare to Elle Macphersons super green elixir??
Hi Lynne, Well having read a lot about Elle's product I went in search of a similar product that is more readily available (in store as opposed to mail order) and I originally settled on the Synergy Natural Super Greens Premium. Based on what I've read about both products, they're similar but Elle's product has some additional ingredients such as Shitake Mushrooms and Tumeric. Since I wrote this review I've continued to look at other similar products and have found one that I think is better than both the Synergy product and Elle's product; this other product has far more wholefood components and consequently far more nutrients and I think it tastes better than the Synergy product; it's available from Chemist Warehouse and is called Healthy Care Super Greens and it's much better value (200g Synergy for $25 compared to 150g (refill) of Elle's Super Elixir Greens for $85.00 compared to '600g' Healthy Care Super Greens for about $45.00). I compared the contents of Elle's Super Elixir Greens and Healthy Care Super Greens and I honestly think that the Healthy Care product is better; it has far more wholefood ingredients than Elle's product but it doesn't have Tumeric (which Elle's powder does); I just bought a 140g container of Tumeric Powder from Coles for about $5 and add a heaped teaspoon (apparently you can't overdose on it) of that when I make my smoothie using the Healthy Care product. So in conclusion to my answer (lol), rather than endorsing the Synergy product, I'd now recommend the Healthy Care Super Greens powder from Chemist Warehouse (with the addition of Tumeric powder to assist with reducing inflammation and boosting our immune systems). Just go to Chemist Warehouse and take a look at the nutritional table on the container of Healthy Care Super Greens; it's immediately impressive and if you buy it and compare it online to the nutritional content of Elle's Super Elixir Greens you'll probably see what I see. ;-)

Super Greens Premium