2Synergy Natural Super Greens Premium

4.4

83% · 152 · 11%

Effective Within One day, More than a month and Did not work
Side Effects None
Brand Manager for Synergy Natural? Claim your listing.

Nicola C.
Nicola C.

Best Supergreens out there

I’ve been using this product for about 5 years, I mix it with beetroot juice and take twice a day. I have tried practically every other similar product available in Ireland and this is hands down the best. No sweetners(others do), it will cause breakouts at the start if you have a lot of junk in your system, excellent detoxed and huge increase in energy and motivation on regularly taking it.  Show details
Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT159 posts
Jen W.
Jen W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average quality and potency

I have taken Synergy as it was cheaper compared to other products I've used. The quality and potency is much lower in comparison so I guess you get what you pay for. I have to take nearly 3 times as much in dosage to get similar effects to the brand I normally use. It does the job though, but it's a false economy to believe it is value for money since you use 2-3 times the dose compared to high end brands. Seems to work if you're prepared to do that. Show details
Health lover
Health lover

Super Greens

An excellent product. Provides a complex, wide range of ingredients. Easy to take, has a good flavour and is easily digestable. Super Greens has helped me regain a healthier lifestyle after a stroke.

nay89
nay89AU11 posts

Noticed a huge difference!

Being very health conscious, I started using this product after reading about the detoxing benefits of “superfood” greens in your diet. I was trying to decide whether to buy chlorella or spirilina but the great thing about this product is it has both! After 2 weeks my skin was clearer, I had more energy and I also had lost small amount of body fat!

Craig BSydney, NSW18 posts

Jenny
JennyBrisbane

This causes Acne !!!! Worse product ever !!!

I bought this to increase my green intake and within 3 days it gave me cystic acne on my face and I never ever get acne. This product is obviously not as pure as specified. I don't recommend this super green powder, I believe it has too many fillers, binders and other additives which makes it impure and toxic to our bodies. Don't waste your money on this.

Alias29
Alias29Perth, WA20 posts

Perfect blends of greens

My parents recommended this particular green powder and I quite like it. Good for people with conditions or lethargic, lack of nutrients/poor diet and general health. Helps with digestive system as well and everyday get go or on the go. Not many people will like the bland pure green taste but it goes well with your own favourite smoothie. I find this brand is the best and one of my favorite routine everyday. Well done synergy

gail
gaildublin ireland

Love all the ingredients except the stevia

The product contains everything I want in a green drink product, and is reasonably priced. Unfortunately it also contains stevia which gives it a horrible artificial sweetner taste. Wish they would let people ad their own stevia if the taste wasn't to their liking. I am guessing that it is also possible to take the product with your favourite sweet fruit juice, so again, no need to add anything. The green ingredients are everything that you need!!!

Jiten Chandarana
Jiten ChandaranaAU

Super is right!

I've noticed the whiteness of the eyes too. As well as that, a nice boost in energy and good old well being. I've invested in a kilo box this time around.

Rhodes P.
Rhodes P.16 posts

Excellent product

I've only just started using it, and there appears to be visible evidence of the healthful benefits. I use 2 Heaped tea spoons in a nutri-bullet blend with frozen berries banana apple and watermelon. the visible signs are in my eyes with the whites being like arctic white. the colour of my eyes are a colour blue that I haven't seen before. My logic tells me that if my eyes have improved significantly what improvements are happening internally. I would definitely recommend this product. I gave up smoking 3 years ago and gave up alcohol 8 months ago. I also eat only healthy foods.

Scathyb
Scathyb3 posts

Supergreens make me feel brighter, more awake and full of energy

When I take about four of these tablets before bed, I wake up feeling alert, full of energy and ready to embrace the day. I have been taking this product for a few years now, I'm much healthier than my friends and I've had the most healthy baby. I'm now extremely confident that Supergreens gives my body the nutritional boost that my busy life demands. And I have no wrinkles yet either (at 32) which my friends of the same age are suffering with.

Rahul
Rahul

Get your health back with supergreens

I was pretty much dying of ill health. I had no energy, constant weakness and lack of motivation. I discovered Synergy Super Greens and felt the immediate effects. I was no longer weak, had energy and went outside to enjoy the sunshine! I can't live without it....i have my life back again. It is my lifeline and i pack it with me on my holidays. I take it with apple juice.
so much energy
taste a little unpleasant
Smurf85
Smurf85Country Victoria15 posts

So good for you

Let's face it, this product tastes terrible however it is so amazing. I mix it with apple juice to mask the taste but once you drink it, you literally feel great straight away. It's awesome for concentrations and general energy and well-being levels. I haven't noticed anything with my weight levels yet but that could be as a result of the juice.
The overall feeling of health and well-being you experience
Taste
AussieNerd80
AussieNerd80AU13 posts

If it tastes bad, it must be good for you

Am all for getting as many nutrients into my body as possible and Synergy Natural Super Greens Premium does exactly that. Consumed daily, you will begin to feel better and your body will thank you for it.

Make sure this is a part of your daily routine as it works best when you are consistent in taking it.

I recommend a cup of mixed berrys, 1 1/2 cups of skim milk, a tablespoon of supergreens, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of flaxseed oil, and a cup of ice.
Superfood, health benefits
It smells like fish flakes, needs to be consumed with something else as it has an acquired taste on its own