Talon Post Hole Digger

Talon Post Hole Digger

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Garden Tools in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Talon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Buck the Back-Yard King
    Buck the Back-Yard KingMelbourne

Post hole digger like a Wombat

Hi,... I am back again. Didn't write this up for a while as I really wanted to test it out, but after 3 years and hundreds of holes, post, tree holes, shrubs in winter and summer ground, 100% thumbs up. These little 200mm post hole diggers are great and you WILL NOT BE disappointed.

I made an extension bar to go down 1 meter, but it also needs a 100mm auger and could handle a 300mm auger attachement. Rugged and with the reduction gearbox very powerful.

Fred
    Fredasked

Where can i get a replacement rope start part nos either 577289001 or 574878501as they are discontinued as a talon part but is there a compromise from another brand
    Fred

John  Margaret
    John Margaretasked

anybody know where I can get a replacement fuel tank for my Talon tpd49 post hole digger

ken
    kenasked

My Talon has spark but wont run. seems to get fuel. Any help?