Tampax Regular

Tampax Regular

See the Best Tampons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrid

These are awful! The applicator doesn't fully insert them so they end up half out? Plus they dont stay in. They start to slide out after a few hours. The cotton material doesnt seem to have any coating on it so if you try to remove it before saturated it catches on the vaginal walls and pulls!! Ouuuuchhhh not to mention like other tampons are sleek and rigid these are too long and floppy. Useless all round.

Terrible

I normally buy a supermarket own brand. Tampax are useless in comparison, I may as well not even use one of their products as I end up leaking after about 30 minutes!

Virgins can use tampax

Leen

LeenKarratha

Worst applicator ever

For a well known brand, this is really bad quality. The cardboard applicator does not slide at all. When wearing the tampon does not feel comfortable. I would never buy or recommend these. I'm back to my old brand for sure !

Tj_bebo

Tj_bebobrisbane

The worst ever

Thought to give these a try worst mistake ever, i used these before going out to dinner the tampon leaked in about an hour ,hubby saved the day by lending me his iacket had to leave the restaurant ashamed due to the spill out on the chair the manager was understanding but I am never going to use these again. Dont falsely advertise that there is a skirt on the tampon to save from leaking . Dont ever use these

Quinlan38

Quinlan38Blacktown

Used for almost 15 years

I first used this product when I was in early high school. I used other regular tampons but they never seem to feel comfortable. They are a little expensive but the applicator is quite good and means everything is much more clean. Sometimes I have issues with the cardboard applicator going soggy if I have been swimming or just out of the shower.
Most times easy to use, appicator quite good and much more hygienic than regular tampons.
Cardboard applicator goes soggy if considerably wet after swimming/shower. More expensive than regular tampons.

See all Tampax Regular / Super reviews