Tangle Teezer

Tangle Teezer

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This is perfect I can’t live without it

Omg I looked at it and thought this will not work but then I tried it just in case and my hair didn’t have any nots in it I was like omg.............
You should by it now...........

Rach W

Rach WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome!!!

I bought the thick and curly version. My hair has been out of control thick my entire life and this brush is just fabulous.

It is really gentle yet somehow gets the knots and kinks out. It also smooths my hair making it sit a lot straighter which is an unexpected bonus.

This is the "where have u been all of my life" hairbrush.

Shopper

ShopperGoondiwindi

It is fantastic!

I have long, thick, wavy "horse" hair. It is always full of knots even after conditioning. Combing is a painful nightmare. This little gadget just glides straight through. Love it.

Cas W

Cas WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant for humans and pets!

I love this brush. I have very fine, thin hair and therefore do not use much conditioner - the Tangle Teezer really is brilliant and quick at detangling compared to normal combs and brushes - and very gentle. I even use one of the small ones on my very furry cat - she loves it, and she is even fussier than I am. I have given these to all my family as gifts and they all love it too. Great colours!

AgathaRuncible

AgathaRuncibleSYDNEY

Excellent for my toddler's hair (also for mine)

Bought this for my toddler daughter based on the suggestion of a friend - within two weeks she's gone from screaming, writhing, crying when we do her (really very curly) hair to now asking me to change her hairstyle mid-afternoon.
For that alone it's definitely worth the price - I also find it does a very nice job of my straight shoulder length hair.

Dissapointing

My family love the original tangle teaser hair brush so I invested in the blow drying hair brush hoping it would be a tangle teaser with handle. To be honest had I realised it would be as hard as nails in a plank I would not have bothered.

Z'smum

Z'smumMelbourne

An absolute godsend!

I don't know HOW it does it, but this brush gently brushes out the knots in miss 4 year old's hair without hurting! Our screaming matches over brushing her hair are over. This is a must-have for thick, wavy/curly or knotty hair. Thank you Tangle Teezer, you're an absolute godsend!

Zoe Mannix

Zoe MannixBendigo, Victoria

Absolutely in love!

I purchased the Tangle Teezer today from my local Priceline store! I was super sceptical about buying purely because of the price tag. A little exxy for my liking, but.... worth every penny!! I have rather unruly hair, so generally after washing its a bit of a battle with the brush! Not with this, amazingly just straight through the hair without any knots, no pulling or tugging. I was actually gobsmacked!
Everything, easy to use!
Nothing wrong, just expensive

Missbae

MissbaeMurwillimbah

Best hair brush ever !

I have very fine and long hair and wear it up most of the time because it gets so knotty but the tangle teezer has changed all that. This brush gets ALL the knots out with out ripping or pulli g your hair out a must have for any girl guy or kids that don't like having knots.
It does what it says it will do and that is gets knots out without hurting
A little bit pricey but worth every cent!

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Great product but not for me

Fairygirl

FairygirlSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The Tangle Teezer really works!

I have long hair and I used to struggle each day with knots in my hair. When I discovered the Tangle Teezer, it revolutionised my hair care. As long as I use an extremely moisturising conditioner, now I don’t use leave-in conditioning sprays to help remove the knots. The Tangle Teezer removes all of my knots without any discomfort. My only complaint about the Tangle Teezer is that it doesn’t have a handle and it feels slightly awkward to use.

fizzy19

fizzy19

tangle teezer brilliant

I bought my first tangle teezer brush a few days ago and it's amazing. I've been struggling with tangles with my thick curly hair for a long time but since having this brush I haven't had to use any detangler spray on my head. My 6 year old daughter loves it too. For such a simple design it's great
works great.
normal design is a little hard to hold but you get used to it

Tomato

TomatoPerth

Fantastic product.

Initially, I was unsure as to how a smallish brush could do anything for the thick, ringlet-y curls Miss Six hates having combed. I'm so glad I took the punt and bought one. The difference is amazing.
She has gone from massive hair tantrums and mum wanting to lop it all off, to enjoying doing her own hair, or having it done for her.
As far as I'm concerned, this is a magic brush.
Appealing to little girls, easy to use, works very well.

nanook

nanookNSW, 2026

The only solution for hairbrush-avoidant toddlers

I was recommended the Tangle Teezer by a UK-based friend, and discovered that Mothercare stock them, so even though they look a bit like a weird horse's curry comb, I took the $25 risk. It was SO worth it. My boyfriend's little girl has gone from running around the coffee table to get away from the hairbrush and yelling and crying when finally having her hair brushed to calmly sitting still. I think she has the double whammy of long, curly hair and a sensitive scalp: this hairbrush has saved us from unwanted dreadlocks.
absolute godsend for brushing small children's knotty hair
doesn't push through the hair like 'normal' bristles do, so if you have thick hair, you might have to brush it in batches