Bondi Boost HG

Bondi Boost HG

Conditioner and Shampoo

My hair feels amazing!

Started using Bondi Boost because my hair was destroyed from foils. Within a week, my hair was smoother and not dead. The mask is really great too! Plus they smell amazing!

Purchased in March 2019 for $203.94.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Huge improvement already!

I have been using the HG Schampoo, Conditioner, Oil, Mask and Spray for a few weeks and am already noticing a huge difference in texture of hair and how it feels like it's starting to grow back. I have very fine hair and have been dealing with losing a lot of hair lately, but after using these products, I can tell that I am losing less hair and it's starting to grow back! So happy and couldn't love the products more!

Purchased in March 2019 for $149.00.

Smell
Hair Type Oily

The best products!

I love the way the products make my hair feel! I love the tropical smell from the mask and makes my hair feel very soft, can’t wait to see the results for my hair and I noticed my hair isn’t falling out so it makes a difference thank you! Shannon Hebert

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured
Causes Irritation No

I will never go back to store bought I just love it

My hair and scalp are happy I love the feel the smell the touch of my hair and the look of my husband's we love our long healthy not dry less grey happy hair.

Purchased in March 2019 at Online for $93.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

My new HG

This has changed my life and hair!!!! Just 2 weeks of using it and I can say that my hair is now super smooth and shiny. I can’t say anything about the hair growth yet but i’m genuinely happy with my hair texture. I can’t live without it anymore!

Fantastic

I recently purchased the full Bondi Boost Hair Growth Pack and it is incredible. As a qualified stylist I'm very picky when it comes to haircare but I cannot recommend this enough. I have super curly hair which I'm trying to grow our from a pixie cut and so far the results have been amazing. The pre shampoo treatment oil is my favourite part of the routine. It stimulates the scalp, nourishes the hair and works hand in hand with the shampoo. The conditioner is hydratinf enough that I only need to use the leave in treatment spray as a styling products. That is saying a lot as I'm usually a 3 product gals to maintain those crazy curls. I love the weekly treatment mask as well. I have been using everything on the regular and have noticed such an improvement in growth, volume, condition, shine and moisture. My hair could not love this enough.

Purchased in April 2019 for $149.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Great product

Did not expect what’s was promised on the website but have been proven wrong. Hair feels healthier and fuller and looks great.
Thanks again and I’ll be back on the site tic see what else is available

Causes Irritation No

After having chemo and losing my hair, this product has been amazing!!!!

Chemo left me bald. Hair growth was really slow, but not anymore. From bald to growth in three weeks thanks to Bondi boost. I will continue to use these products.

Purchased in March 2019 for $65.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Great first impression!

I’ve to say that I was a bit sceptical at first, but after seeing my hair falling so much and becoming quite dry I had to act fast. I’ve been using this for only a month so I can’t affirm the results, but within a few weeks my hair do feel softer and shinier. I can drastically see how much less my hair is falling, and I even think that it has grown a little. My hair is finally going back to its usual smoothness, and I could even dye it again, as I was postponing due to its conditions. All of that in only a month, I’ll definitely keep using it!!

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Love Love Love

Have quite frizzy hair and I have noticed such a difference in the feel and look already!

I cut off alot of my hair ( saddd :( ) as the ends were very dry and dead so I purchased this product in the helps of it growing back healthier and fullier and Im already so happy with the results so far so I cant wait to see what my hair will look like in a couple of months :)

Purchased in April 2019 for $50.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Very happy

The shampoo and conditioner smell so good! Leave my hair super clean and soft, and already have seen an improvement in the thickness of my damaged hair. Very happy with the results so far. The serum is really nice too, light weight and doesn’t leave my hair oily

Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Very impressed! - Fine hair

I have super fine hair that gets wispy on the ends so it’s hard to grow long. I’ve only been using Bondi Boost for a week and so far my hair is already looking fuller and healthier.

The package was damaged on arrival and some product spilled however the customer service team got back to me straight away and offered suitable compensation.

The first use I was skeptical as the shampoo left my hair feeling dry however with the shampoo and conditioner together my hair has not felt so soft in a long time and I can see the difference in volume already.

I am using the hg conditioner, shampoo, treatment and spray as well as the lash/brow treatment which I’ve also noticed my lashes become fuller.

Will definitely keep using! Worth the extra $$$

Purchased in April 2019 for $174.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Causes Irritation No

Amazing results after just one week i feel the difference!!

Love this product!! I honestly didnt think i would see results but just after one week my hair is thicker and fuller! Love this product cant go a day without it

Purchased in March 2019 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $84.00.

Very impressed

Have purhcased the shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment. Noticed an automatic difference regarding the softness of my hair and styling ease. After a few weeks of using it I can see a difference in my hair growth as well as a difference in the amount of hair that is falling out of my head.

Purchased in April 2019 at BondiBoost for $134.10.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Absolutely Suprised

I will be honest I was very sceptical at first I saw the pop ups on Facebook and insta and then heard a few friends talking about it so decided to read reviews about the products available. It's been nearly 3 weeks I'm using it and I can see a huge change. I have not been able to use a detangle comb for many years now after I shower now so easy an smooth. My hair is smooth I like it being left out as it's not frizzy anymore and sits well and smells great. My scepticism is gone and I love the product and so does another friend I gave my second pack too when I ordered mine also LOVE IT!! Thank you very much!!

Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

I love the bondi boost

I love the Bondi Boost dandruff shampoo and conditioner. i have been using this from a month. i was impressed on my first use. It stops my hair loss.

My new favourite Conditioner

My first time using Bondi Boost and I’m happy to say it definitely exceeded my expectations. I was a little skeptical but even after a short time my hair feels and looks healthier. Can’t wait to see how it is in a few months ! Thanks Bondi Boost I’m a convert :)

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

Leaves hair so smooth!

This shampoo works really well at cleaning your scalp but yet still being gentle enough to clean your hair. It works really well! Definitely recommend trying it because you won’t regret it!

Purchased in March 2019 for $24.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Causes Irritation No

My hair feels better already

I’ve only been using Bondi boost for 10 days but already my hair feels healthier and softer. I was struggling with weak, damaged hair but I think I’m now on the right track to great hair again. Thanks

Purchased in April 2019 for $54.00.

Older reviewer totally hooked

I don’t look like the girls on the Instagram feed but I definitely have a lot more hair after using the growth shampoo & conditioner. Menopause caused my hair to dry & fall out but after 1 month I can see a real difference. Even my husband has noticed & he doesn’t notice anything!

Purchased in March 2019 for $149.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

How many hair growth support supplements should I take per day and can they be taken with the anti hair loss support capsules?
Hi Candice, Both supplements were devolped to be safely taken together. The recommended adult dosage is 2 tablets per day with food (per product). If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to Team@BondiBoost.com.au. Happy Easter and have a lovely weekend! Kind regards, BondiBoost Team

Hi, My friend and I both use the hg shampoo and conditioner and have seen fantastic results!! I tried so many other brands and this is the only product I’ve definitely had results with. I wasn’t crash hot on the lip plumper as it didn’t do much for the lips as I’d hoped. Will you ever bring back the skincare range again?

I have used the shampoo and conditioner twice now. Both times my hair has been left feeling and looking like theres a lot of residue? My hair almost looks like its still wet or just greasy. Definitely not a just washed look like with my regular stuff. Assumed I hadn’t washed it out properly the first time so really made a point of rinsing well the second time but still the same result. Anyone else have the same issue?
Yes, it's a buildup of silicones (ingredients in the shampoo and conditioner). You need a sulphate shampoo to cleanse that out! Both sulphates and silicones are the worst but you need the sulphate to wash all the buildup off and get it clean again.Hi Rebeca, Thanks for your comment! Our salon-professional formulations are free from sulphates and parabens, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, phthalates, DEA and artificial colours professional formulations and contain naturally derived (many certified Organic) ingredients, however, do contain a small amount of a very common lightweight silicone that can be found in many large haircare and makeup brands. When silicones were first launched into products, they were being used in all-in-one shampoo and treatments and people loved them, however, over time they built up on the hair making it weighed down, limp and coated the hair which prevented damage from being seen. They also made it hard to do other services such as colour or other treatment processing hence they started to get a bad name. Silicones have since developed, as did the knowledge and information regarding the best way to use them. Sadly though, silicones still receive negativity from consumers, yet most of the ones found in today's products are more sophisticated than what they were before. Ours are lightweight and don't leave any build up, plus there is such a small amount in our products, it really isn't a concern. Silicones actually have many benefits particularly in their ability to smooth hair and detangle, preventing breakage. They’re also used in hair care treatments to absorb and retain moisture from the air (particularly good for dry hair). Without silicones, you put your hair at risk of dryness, breakage and snapping off. If you're worried about silicones, we’re launching an incredible silicone free range in 2 weeks time, which might make you feel more comfortable and put your mind at ease! If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to Team@BondiBoost.com.au. Kind regards, BondiBoost Team

Similar listings