Bondi Boost HG

4.8 from 1,074 reviews

Angellllll

AngellllllIllawarra, NSW

Best products ever.

Started using the shampoo and conditioner and leave in spray 8 weeks ago after losing a lot of hair since having my baby I've found these products to be the best ever not losing near as much and my hair has actually grown and thickened up. Luv the smell and makes my hair feel soft not dry like it was. Wouldn't bother using other products now or wasting money on rubbish. Bondi boost will be the one for ever now for me. Luv these hair products !!!

Purchased in October 2019 for $60.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Dry

HG shampoo and conditioner

Smells delicious! So glad I decided to start using Bondi boost. My hair is feeling the best it ever has and people have been commenting on how great it looks

Purchased in November 2019 for $80.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Good but

I am still on my first shampoo bottle. I can definitely see improvements in the quality of my hair, my hair looks and feel healthier and I have less dandruff but not sure about the growth... didn't notice any changes in my hair length. I did not take the growth hair supplement though...I will continue using the shampoo for now and hopefully by the time i finish my first bottle i can notice hair growth...

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Kelly R.

Kelly R.Sydney, NSW

Theres no turning back!

Refilled from my last purchase and cannot recommend enough! Highly recommend using this product, smells great and leaves your hair feeling so damn nice! Paired with the conditioner and its a perfect match

Purchased in October 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Oily
Causes Irritation No

I was dubious, but I Love Bondi Boost!

I had chronic hair loss after my first baby, so decided to try 2nd time round. Amazing. Nearly no hair loss and about 2inch growth in 4 months, which is amazing for me. My hair is soft and the hair mask is so good. I love the minty smell!

Purchased in June 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

LAH

LAHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best thing I've done for my Hair in years!

I've been using Bondi Boost for 2 months now, the smell and texture is amazing and refreshing. I love the way my hair now feels and looks and am excited to use the products every day! Looking forward to purchasing more products to add to my collection!

Purchased in October 2019 at Bondi Boost Online for $96.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Charisse E.

Charisse E.Southwest, VIC

Looking healthy hair

I used it with my foiled hair, whenever I use this my hair looks healthy and manageable. It doesn't feel greasy and oily. Just natural hair feel. I love it just a bit pricey.

Purchased in November 2019 for $39.95.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Tory

Tory Sydney, NSW

Its fantastic

I absolutely love how soft and amazing my hair is getting been using my bondi boost pack for a month now and ill definitely be restocking i have bright vigrant colour of pink nd its still vibrant after a month of using am very happy

Purchased in November 2019 at Bondi boost for $135.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Wiktoria

WiktoriaSydney, NSW

Perfect for my hair

It made my hair smooth and easy to comb! Great product, changed my hair, hopefully for longer. Haven't been using that for long enough to notice any change in my hair growth rate, but I hope for great results

Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

Smooth hair but no boost.

I purchased the Shampoo and the conditioner hoping they could help my hair growth. The products are truly leaving my hair nice, soft, and smooth. Although, after using them for 6 weeks I have noticed no improvements in the growth. Too bad, I really like it for the rest.

Purchased in October 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Katie

KatiePerth, WA

Awesome shampoo!

I've used so many brands over the years and Bondi Boost is definitely the best I've used.
My hair has never felt in such beautiful condition and so healthy..and best of all, Aussie made :-)

Mim Jeanette De Zeeuw

Mim Jeanette De ZeeuwSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is the best product I have ever used!!

Before I starting using this shampoo I lived abroad in the U.K. and I had very dry dead hair from the hard water and cheap shampoo and conditioner. I tried this shampoo and conditioner when I was at a friends house and was suprised with how amazing my hair felt right after. I then bought the HG bundle literally the next day. I am glad I did because since using it I have had less hair fall out, it is thicker, softer and healthier. Never looking back now!:)

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

Changed my partners life!

My partner being a male has never cared for his hair but has decided he wants to have long hair for a man bun and soon dreads. When my sister mentioned this we thought to give it a try. My partner swears this is why his hair is growing and the added benefit of it being healthy and smooth while he works especially since he is a plaster is amazing. I need some because my man has better hair than me! Haha

Purchased in October 2019 for $75.95.

Smell
Hair Type Dry
Causes Irritation No

Love this product! Will definitely buy again.

The spray makes my hair feel amazing!
After just a couple of weeks can see noticeable growth in my hair.
I have curly hair and not all products work well with it, but Bondi Boost is amazing and has if possible improved my curls even. I love it!

Purchased in October 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Normal

Kam

KamSydney, NSW

Works amazing

Love the product and have definitely seen results!
No other shampoo has done good to my hair except the Bondi boost shampoo and conditioner.
I highly recommend if you want to grow your hair

Purchased in August 2019 for $30.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Amazing

Have just finished by second bottle of the hair growth shampoo and have noticed thicker hair already!! I usually have to use a volumising mousse after a shampoo but since using Bondi boost I go without the mousse!

Purchased in October 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Dry

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hair loss

Im a 52 year old woman who is reaching the last phases of menopause. Menopause robs you of many things and hair loss is something every woman during this transition of life faces. I tried many products and stumbled across Bondi Boost on Facebook, I figured Id give it a go but wondered if Id be wasting my time. After 2 months Im seeing baby hairs growing and thicker hair, Im ecstatic!!

Purchased in August 2019 for $59.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Sim

SimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Noticing difference finally found it after 20 years
Dont waste ur money on big brand try this n get results
I am gonna use this product forever
I am using this shampoo on my beard as well

Purchased in November 2019 at 2nds World Online store for $29.90.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Love it!

I can tell that it is surely made my hair grow faster and make healthier than before...I cut my hair in September 1 and used this shampoo and conditioner in the 1th of November and as u see in the pictures u can tell the differences. Thank you so much.

Purchased in October 2019 for $56.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Donna

DonnaSoutheast, SA

Amazing

I love this product, my hair feels amazing and I love that its environmentally friendly. I only like to use natural based products and this ticks all of the boxes.

Purchased in July 2019 for $30.00.

Smell
Hair Type Oily

Chezza

Chezzaasked

Hi I used shampoo and conditioner for the first time this morning. By lunchtime my hair has a blue tinge! My hair is professionally bleached and a toner is applied. I had that done 5 weeks ago.

jessieutech
jessieutech

I'm not sure why, it would be best to contact BB or speak to your hairdresser

narelle

narelleasked

Hi
Have been using HG bondi boost for 5 months but am feeling that my scalp is very very dry and itchy. I also use the leave in oil before washing. I shampoo and condition my hair even 2 days. Should I shampoo and condition less often. Also can I check if I need to always massage the scalp with these products as I feel all my natural oils may be washed away all the time.
Narelle

Taran
Taran

I generally try to use it only twice a week and alternate with other shampoo or conditioner

Mary c
Mary c

Hi, I have suffered from dry itchy scalp in the past, which freaks me out because I had hair loss. Tried HG shampoo and conditioner yesterday and today my scalp feels irritated, not happy!

Keb. D

Keb. Dasked

Keb D

Hi,
Does your product contain high levels of silicon? I got a complete pack for my birthday and I find I get a dry flakey scalp all the time. I went to a hair stylist and they will not work with my hair because I use Bondi Boost and bleach will not take because of the level of silicon build up on my hair.

inot
inot

Not sure, I am sorry, I think you need to direct that question to the BONDI BOOST company.
I don't use any colours or anything as my hair is naturally blonde so I haven't encountered any issues. Just wash trim and blow dry.

J.leeb
J.leeb

Yes it contains Silicone!

Bondi Boost
Betty S.Bondi Boost

Hi Keb,

Thanks for your message!

Our Hair Growth range and Rapid Repair range is silicone free. They’re also free from phthalates, sulphates (SLS & SLES, ALES) parabens, DEA, MEA, TEA, BHA, BHT, drying alcohols, artificial colours and cruelty free (Peta Bunny certified) and vegan friendly.

We use botanical extracts and essential oils via an extraction process that keeps the integrity of ingredients and uses 90% less energy.

If you would like more information regarding our products, please reach out to our team at WeCare@BondiBoost.com.au

Kind regards,