Bondi Boost HG

Bondi Boost HG

HG Shampoo, HG Conditioner
4.7 from 1,393 reviews

1,393 reviews

Don't expect a miracle - gimmick product

Purchased in January 2019 at Bondi boost for A$90.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Jackie

JackieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was sceptical but this range really does WORK!

I am through a 500ml of HG shampoo and conditioner and 2 bottles of Intensive Regrowth spray. My hair was not as thin in areas on top. Within 3 weeks I could see new baby hairs coming in, I’ve used consistently now for 3 months washing every 2-3 days and my hair is growing so much thicker. The products seem to condition and strengthen the length as well. People have commented how healthy my hair is looking. Just ordered my next batch and recommended to a few friends who love it too. Thank you Bondi Boost, I’ve used top quality shampoo and conditioner since my teens and this is the best I’ve come across.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$56.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
SMaursalk

SMaursalk

Money well spent

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Made my hair FALL OUT MORE

I purchased the bundle shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, spray and elixir. I've been using for a month from the beginning it made my hair fall out at a much quicker rate. My hair was healthier before starting this it's now brittle, i have to add products after washing just to make it soft enough to brush. This is horrible. The reason i started Bondi Boost was because my hair was falling out & i wanted help regrowing hair in my scalp. I feel like Bondi Boost put me back in my hair growth. It did not help. I have no idea where these positive reviews are coming from. It didn't work for me.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$109.95.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

AnonymusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bondi boost has a fantastic marketing coordinator!

The way they sell the product is great, and 30 day return money back guarantee why wouldn't you buy it?
Read the terms and conditions: must pay for return shipping. This can set you back as items are heavy. Cost me $22 to send back my 4 bottles interstate.
Here's what else they don't tell you: what hair types the product is not suitable for.
I have oily hair which the ingredients in this product only made worse, also very hard to detangle. This transaction was not guilt free for me as it costed me money to try it! $20 isn't worth trying it. Do research on it as ingredients aid to your hair type before buying.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$90.00.

Smell
Hair Type Oily

AngelinaSydney, NSW

Made my hair fall more than ever!! Don’t buy this

After shower i normally have 1-10 hair fall. When i got this, during shower i can see my hair fall. After shower i see a big bundle of my hair fall. Don’t understand the hype. It’s all marketing. It made my scalp itchy. My hair fall and thin.. :( i wish i never bought it..Trying to return it to them now for the 30 days money back guarantee. I hope i do get my refund..

Purchased in May 2020 for A$45.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Carlee

Carlee

Not what I expected

I have fine/thin hair, I stopped my delozeno products to give this brand a crack and I'm not satisfied, it smells amazing however it left my hair looking really thin and weak I can always get a solid 3 days out of a wash, with Bondi maximum 2 the second morning it feels so oily and dirty even dry shampoo couldn't save it, I seen no results in hair healthy or Groth over a month, would I recommend this, no (also don't know if this is related but my skin has broken out in full acne since using this) update, I’ve used my delozeno twice and my hair is make to being my version of thick and soft and looking healthy

Purchased in April 2020 at Priceline for A$150.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Louise

LouiseThirlmere, New South Wales

Nil growth and hair now more brittle

Purchased the HG bundle, shampoo , conditioner, serum creme and spray.
Have been consistent and followed product instructions.
Hair has not had any recognisable growth and is now more brittle and weaker. Hairdresser states that the product is full of silicones and survives on its trendy brand name appeal.
Also tried the HG repair and no notable results either.
Big $$$ for fillers

Purchased in January 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Cheryl

CherylHunter Region, NSW

was doubtful until I tried it myself

Have used the HG bundle products only twice and have gotten so many compliments on how healthy my hair is looking. I can also feel my hair feeling and looking more healthy. Also love how fresh the shampoo and condition smell and feel. My hair is frizzy and colour damaged and this has helped also with taming the frizz surprisingly! I’m already loving the product and will definitely be back for more.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost for A$134.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Made my hair oily

Purchased this product because my scalp had become itchy and flakey postpartum. Was looking forward to finding a product that would help relieve the irritation. Unfortunately this wasn’t it. After the first wash my hair felt and smelt great (like a candy cane) and my scalp was no where near as itchy, however, every wash after this my hair would become oilier, it looked and felt like I hadn’t washed my hair in over a week. I do believe it could be successful as an anti dandruff shampoo, I just couldn’t use it long enough to find out.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$54.99.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Tina J.

Tina J.Far North Queensland, QLD

Quality product

I purchased the HG lash bundle, including (HG shampoo, conditioner, HG miracle mask, lash and brow serum, HG Intensive spray) after only using the products twice my hair feels clean and soft. Love the pump bottle application and the smell is amazing. Look forward to HG results in the coming months.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$170.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Love love love it!

Love my Bondi boost, started using this last year and it’s great for my hair. My hair is healthier and stronger and gaining so much length and I love the smell! 10/10 recommend the little treat

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Irfan S.

Irfan S.Sydney, NSW

Extremely Disappointed with Bondi Boost

I bought the whole pack of Bondi Boost HG Shampoo and supplement
Hair growth and hair loss control and has been using for 2 months but i am feelings like hair fall has increased has my hairs are thinning. Just a waste of money.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$115.00.

Laurley

LaurleySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Saviour for what’s left

I have alopecia and this product has helped bring what hair I have to life. It feels so healthy and strong, I won’t buy anything else. It smells delightful and you only use a small amount to get a good lather up. I bought the whole hair loss pack and it has been amazing for getting volume and health back into my hair

Purchased in February 2020 at Bondi boost.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Holly S.

Holly S.Perth, WA

• HG

Found my new favourite brand!

I used to use the typical cheap drugstore shampoos to wash my hair but i found it wasn't growing or looking/feeling the best.
I had a friend recommend this product and she showed me the difference in growth of her hair from only 1 month, i was hooked and got right on to buying this product and decided to treat myself with the HG bundle pack.
Based on my usage the product lasts quite a while and a little bit goes a long way, my hair feels way healthier and smells amazing. I'm just waiting now to see after 1 month what my progress will be, but will definitely buy again.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$111.75.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

I’ve only used the shampoo once. It smells amazing, but what is more amazing is their customer service, it’s not often you get a response on the same day anymore!
Cant wait for the wand to arrive! Iso-experimenting

Purchased in April 2020 at Www.bondiboost.com.au for A$59.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal
Kayla

KaylaPerth, WA

Love this range!

I've been using the growth range (shampoo, conditioner, mask, oil and intensive spray) for around 6 months. it smells amazing and leaves my hair healthy, shiny and soft. I have naturally wavy hair, which is often frizzy and unruly. This range enhances my wave pattern and has reduced frizz! I can literally wash and go. I also love that the product is Australian made and free of parabens, sulphates and silicone. All these factors and the easy process for ordering and delivery is super convenient! I will continue to purchase!

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Normal

Olivia m

Olivia mSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier

I absolutely love this product. I have thick frizzy hair and after 1 month of use I have noticed my hair becoming less frizzy and the curls are coming back! On the first 2 uses, the product seemed to make my hair like straw but it was the only shampoo I had so I kept using it and have been extremely happy I did!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$82.49.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged
Chrissie P.

Chrissie P.South East Queensland, QLD

I can't stop sniffing my hair

So I recieved my hg bundle and I noticed that the elixir had leaked a lil bit. I contacted Bondi boost and they almost immediately replied and fixed the issue. The product smells amazing. I haven't noticed but difference in length as I've only just started 2 weeks ago. My hair is definatly softer tho.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost website for A$150.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal and Oily

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Have just received my order & keen to try!

Is it hair-wash day yet?!
My order has just arrived and I am so keen to try this!
After being gifted with damaged hair after bleaching (yes, I know you've heard this before) I thought I would make the leap and purchase this product after only hearing good things!
Have taken my inaugural 'before' photos and will give this product a solid go for 3 months. Stay tuned!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$72.00.

Heather

Heatherasked

HG

I’m reading a lot of good reviews for dry and wavy/curly hair. A lot of worse reviews for oily hair. I have oily think hair with not much volume. Is it suitable?

Michelle

I have wavy hair it's not oily & it didn't work for me. I also wanted volume i started to see more Scalp in the front part of my hair. But once i started using this my hair was brittle & started falling out in a much greater faster rate. Hope that hopes. Sorry i have no idea if this would work with oily thicker hair.

Anonymus

I have oily hair typically, wash it every 3 days. Wouldn't recommended this product for oily hair as I had to wash it every day after using the shampoo!

Angelina

Highly don’t recommend this product for anyone’s hair... will make your hair fall faster and more than ever

Nadia

Nadiaasked

HG

I bought the wave curler but i'm from the US and the plug is an Australian plug and when I used the converter the power is weak and it won't heat up. How can I return and organise for one with the us plug? I have emailed 20 minutes ago and have not received a response yet from your customer service.

Georgie J.
Georgie J.

They legit take weeks/ months plus multiple emails to give you a reply

Valerie D.

Valerie D.asked

HG

How does the 30 day work? I have tries heaps of products and a friend swears by this product but I want to know if I can return it if it doesnt work. Also, do you recommend this range for blonde damaged hair types or is the rapid repair range better?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives