Bondi Boost HG

Bondi Boost HG

Conditioner and Shampoo

Your hair will smell amazing

I was sceptical.
I am 65 but I do still have a lovely coloured natural blond hair - it's always been very fine in texture. I used Bondi Boost HG Shampoo & conditioner and there was such a difference - from the very first use. My hair seemed thicker, seemed a little lighter in colour too and looked and felt wonderful.

Purchased in August 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Causes Irritation No

Absolutely the best shampoo ! Hair feels and smells amazing !

I have tried other shampoos but went back to bondi boost. Hair feels amazing, grows so quickly and even with colour is not dry. Amazing products. I have recommended bondi boost to all my friends and my new hair dresser.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $79.99.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

Love it!

My hair looks and feels clean and healthy without the need to trim every time I see the hairdresser. I love the smell and find the products easy to use. My daughter has noticed and has been sneaking my HG products to use for herself.

Purchased in August 2019 for $134.10.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

Amazing Products!!!

I have suffered from flakey dandruff for sometime now and decided to give Bondi Boost a go - I am stoked with this decision!I have long dark hair and it works amazingly well, especially with the conditioner. I have only purchased one bottle of each and have already noticed how different my scalp feels. This will be my regular hair products brand from now on :)

Purchased in August 2019 for $54.99.

Hair Type Dry and Oily

AMAZING

This product worked perfect, I can already see the difference it has made and I haven’t even finished the first bottle. My hair is loving it and so am I!

Purchased in August 2019 for $30.00.

Hair Type Oily

Smells great

Hair feels clean, smells fantastics, the shampoo foams well, there are no nasties in the product list and my hair has grown super fast. I won't be using any other shampoo.

Purchased in July 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured
Causes Irritation No

Seriously.... Without a doubt, best thing I ever did!

My painful and itchy scalp is finally fine!! There is not a flake of dandruff, nor is my scalp painful anymore. I cannot tell you how much Bondi Boost has changed my life. I absolutely cannot thank you enough. I have TRIED everything and it works but completely and utterly damages my hair. My hair was falling out and I had bald patches. Baby hairs have taken over, I have never been more excited to have fly-aways! The supplements are working, no more hair loss. My hair feels thicker. I am a brand new person. My hair was always my biggest embarrassment and now, I absolutely adore my hair. Thank you Bondi Boost. You have changed my life.

Purchased in July 2019 for $200.00.

Smell
Hair Type Oily

Love it!

I love my Bondi Boost! My hair has grown SO much in the 6 months I have been using it and I have never gotten so many hair complements in my life! I use the HG shampoo and condition as well as the HG spray :)

Purchased in January 2019 for $30.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry

Amazing

I've been on and off with bondi boost for nearly 2 years and I love it - every time I go back my hair feels a whole lot better. My hair stopped growing and bondi boost really got it out of its rut.

Purchased in August 2019 for $100.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Coloured hair!

Since coming off the pill i started getting really bad dandruff and nothing was working so i decided to try Bondi Boost and i LOVE it. I wash my hair 2-3 times a week and i dont spend my entire day scratching. I recently had my hair dresser ombre my hair so my ends are deep red and notorious for colour run and fading. I added the tinest amount of Nak red colour conditioner to my BB conditioner and i get to keep my beautiful red locks without sacrificing the super healthy hair BB has gifted me

Purchased in July 2019 at Bondiboost.com for $80.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Causes Irritation No

Amazing for hair growth, hair repair and hair loss!

I wish I had tried this sooner! It has strengthened and thickened my hair in just over a month and it smells ah-mazing!
The men’s pack, especially the dream-roller, has also helped hubby go from a receding hair line to lots of baby hairs sprouting their way through- such a great alternative to those expensive hair replacement treatments!

Miracle Mask night is now my favourite night of the week!

Purchased in August 2019 at Bondi Boost for $100.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

It's liquid magic

This product is amazing. My hair used to be slow growing I used to get 1 Hair cut a year. I now get 3 a year. My hair is growing so fast. It's grown 20cms in 1yr now. Everyone ask me what I am using. It's silky soft and looks so healthy.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bondi boost for $49.00.

Causes Irritation No

This products are not a joke!

I was suspicious at first to try this product especially looking at the price and the amount of product.
But I decided to try and get their hair growth bundle.
I felt the different on first try using the whole range product and can see the different of my hair within a week. My hairs feels stronger, healthier and thicker. My balding on the corner of my forehead suddenly disappeared within 2 weeks using.
I’ve been using them nearly a month now and my new hair growth getting longer and my hair in general too! Their customer service tho also 5 stars.
At first I purchased this not planning to continue whether the products are actually working or not, but changed my mind. Definitely gonna continue purchase! I cant live without bondiboost anymore.

Purchased in August 2019 for $149.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Causes Irritation No

Even my work colleagues say my hair is longer!

This is perfect! My colleagues did mention that my hair is significantly longer and also looks healthier. First Bondi Boost product for me, I will definitely give other products a go.

Amazing clean shiny haur

I'm 65
I still have natural blond hair which usually looks good but after using this shampoo my very fine hair looks thicker, even lighter in colour and more shinier - and the shampoo makes your hair smell so fresh.

Purchased in August 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Love It!!

This conditioner is perfect! Pairing with the shampoo, it smells like candy canes and my hair has never been so soft and healthy!! I have only been using it for a month but I feel like my hair has grown already!! I purchased the bundle on BondiBoost website, it came with the shampoo, conditioner, intensive spray and a hair mask.

Purchased in August 2019 at BondiBoost online for $149.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

I love it!

Have recently started using both the shampoo and conditioner, have had approximately 7/8 washes so far and am already noticing the feel of thicker and stronger hair. I can’t wait to try the mask!

Purchased in July 2019 for $50.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily

Can’t live without!

It’s the shampoo and conditioner I cannot live without. It’s smells amazing, is all natural & I have really noticed a difference in the thickness of my hair. Love, love love!

Purchased in August 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Normal

Love this product!

I absolutely love the way this conditioner makes my hair feels as well as my scalp. I have actually noticed my hair isn’t falling out as much after using it for the past few weeks. Even my husband loves it! Highly recommended!

Purchased in August 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

Product really works.

Have been using for nearly a month, and have noticed new hair growth. Even my hairdresser recommends to use. I wash my hair twice a week, once using the repair mask.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bondi boost online for $150.00.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation No

Keb D Hi, Does your product contain high levels of silicon? I got a complete pack for my birthday and I find I get a dry flakey scalp all the time. I went to a hair stylist and they will not work with my hair because I use Bondi Boost and bleach will not take because of the level of silicon build up on my hair.
Not sure, I am sorry, I think you need to direct that question to the BONDI BOOST company. I don't use any colours or anything as my hair is naturally blonde so I haven't encountered any issues. Just wash trim and blow dry.

Is this product suitable for very thick hair ?
Absolutely. My son has very thick hair and it’s amazing. I would think all hair types would benefit from these products.I too think it would be good for everyone.

How does the money back guarantee work? I tried other brands claiming to help with hair loss and hair growth but they don't work. I want to try your products but want to know if the money back is legit?

Bondi Boost HG ConditionerBondi Boost HG Shampoo