Bondi Boost HG

Bondi Boost HG

HG Shampoo, HG Conditioner

• Causes Irritation Yes (24) · No (784)
  • Smell

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Love this product

I was skeptical about using Bondi Boost thinking it would be just like any other hair product but was amazed at how healthy and shiny my hair is. Friends and family have also commented and can notice the growth as wwll

Purchased in October 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeDry

Kristy

KristyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Products!

I was sceptical at first. I have underachieve thyroid and starting loosing a lot of hair which made my hair very fine. After 2 months of using these products Ive really noticed the difference.
I would high recommend to friends and family :)

Purchased in September 2020 for A$96.00.

Hair TypeColoured and Dry
Tarryn B.

Tarryn B.Far West, NSW

Bondi has won me over

I was sceptical as I saw it advertised on Facebook, but gave in and thought I’d give it a crack, it’s 2020 I’ve got nothing to lose. OMFG I’m in love, the smell is so fresh and my hair is the healthiest and strongest it’s been in years. Do yourself a favour and give it a try.

Purchased in October 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured

Claire

ClaireCanberra 2600, ACT

Hair feels great!

Haven’t noticed growth yet but hair feels great and healthy. My hair used to be quite oily but using this product I have found that I can go longer without washing my hair. Smells good too!

Smell
Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged and Oily
Causes IrritationNo

My hair already feels so much healthier!

I have only used my Bondi boost hair growth shampoo and conditioner a handful of times so far, and it’s already feeling softer, healthier, and less frizzy after each wash.

Purchased in October 2020.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Jonne Millar

Jonne MillarPerth, WA

It absolutely works! Worth the money!

My hair was really fried and damaged after bleaching it and I was desperate, I came across their Facebook page and I thought it looked promising so I ordered immediately. I can see the difference in my hair after the first couple of uses and I can definitely see a difference when I don’t use it. 100% recommend!

Purchased in October 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured and Frizzy/Damaged

Sarah T.

Sarah T.Sydney, NSW

• HG

Can’t believe these products actually work.

I was told to try the anti hair loss and hair growth tablets with the shampoo and conditioner by a few friends. After having a baby and extensions for years, my hair was in very bad shape, I was loosing so much hair. After 5 weeks I have seen a huge difference. I’ve had no hair loss in weeks and my hair is finally growing again! Love love love!!

Purchased for A$175.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Sal

SalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful products

Great products. Not too sure how well they actually make your hair grow, but I have noticed that I don't lose as much hair when using and it does leave your hair in beautiful condition.
It smells beautiful and I love that it's all natural. It leaves the scalp feeling fresh.
I definitely recommend, even if it is on the pricier side.

Purchased in June 2019 at Priceline for A$70.00.

Hair TypeOily
Karen J.

Karen J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Shampoo ever

Love this shampoo, the smell is amazing. My hair feels totally revived from being drab to fab. I have now made my hubby use the HG Shampoo and Conditioner.
Could never go back to buying supermarket shampoo. Looking forward to trying other products.

Purchased in September 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured

Juju

JujuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!!!

Smells amazing, notice a difference in my hair (not losing hair after having a baby) and healthy to touch. Has grown too and been using for a month (my split ends are gone as well) definitely recommend this shampoo

Purchased in September 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged

Zizzy

ZizzySydney, NSW

Good not great product

Took some getting used to as doesn’t lather like standard shampoos. Need extra rinsing to not have residue. I know it’s natural and the smell and everything is lovely but it doesn’t really leave my hair feeling that nice or soft and I find u have to wash again within a day or two otherwise it starts looking greasy - never had the problem before.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$150.00.

Michelle J.

Michelle J.South East Queensland, QLD

• HG

Regret using it.

At first I thought this is magic ..... but then my hair started to fall out on a larger scale it became dry and has thinned considerably
I really wish I’d never tried it. Not to mention the expense. I have a long road ahead to repair my hair.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$250.00.

Jacob

JacobIllawarra, NSW

Finally a great Shampoo

After using this shampoo, my scalp feels so refreshed and leaves my hair looking so fresh. I love it! I love the peppermint in it that gives my scalp that real fresh feel.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$32.95.

Smell
Hair TypeOily

AMAZING RESULTS!

After just two months of using Bondi my hair is inches longer! I have struggled with hair growth for years as it only manages to grow to a certain length and then becomes brittle and dry. Bondi Boost has changed my life with its hair grow shampoo, conditioner and growth spray. You have certainly boosted my roots as my hair is now happy, healthy and long!
Below are a few photos I took to track the progress.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$79.99.

Smell
Hair TypeDry
Causes IrritationNo

Does the job but not worth the price tag.

Was really excited to purchase and use this shampoo and conditioner given all the amazing reviews - but was actually a bit disappointed. It will wash and clean your hair, but I find that I need to use an additional (much more affordable) conditioner in order to work through my knots and get my hair really soft. In my opinion, this is a nice set of shampoo and condition but is not worth the hype nor the money.

Purchased for A$90.00.

Smell
Hair TypeNormal

Steph B.

Steph B.Tasmania

My hair feels amazing!

My favourite thing about this is the smell it is divine! My hair is falling out less and is softer! I just want bigger bottles though as I have a lot of hair and use a lot of shampoo!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$27.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured and Normal

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Awesome product

Notice difference in my hair straight away..would recommend this product My hair was softer and more manageable after just a few washes. Looked healthier and fuller which was what I wanted

Tash

TashSydney, NSW

Great for dandruff and leaves hair feeling soft! Love!

Had tried other conditioners that left hair not feeling soft and also had an issue with drandruff. Changed to BondiBoost Dandruff Repair Conditioner and it helped both fronts. Highly recommend!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$32.95.

Liz

LizCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Conditioner That Works!

Using this HG Conditioner after the HG Shampoo really finishes off my hair treatment leaving my hair soft, silky & in fabulous condition. My blonde highlights seem to be more noticeable & my hair ends not left dry or frizzy. It's the best hair conditioner treatment I've used ever that does honestly work for my hair! I've been very impressed with this hair range do far.
Thanks Bondi Boost!

Purchased in October 2020 at Bondi Boost Online Store for A$21.00.

Liz

LizCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love Love Love This Shampoo!

A fabulous shampoo for my dry coloured hair! Finally found the perfect shampoo mix that leaves my hair so fresh, squeaky clean, soft and luxurious! Leaves my hair feeling soft, thicker & a lot healthier with lighter blonde tones. Smells nice too. Thanks Bondi Boost

Purchased in October 2020 at Online at Bondi Boost for A$21.00.

Bessiemoo

Bessiemooasked

HG

I have very Fine, curly/wavy hair and it falls out since I had surgery two years ago. Can you recommend what products I should use to restore, curl, thickness and hair growth please

Sallyasked

HG

I just did keratin on my hair, do I’m able to use Bondi shampoo on my hair?

Muma J
Muma J

I would say yes you can! Seriously, my hair is so much better than it was in May this year from using the Bondi Boost products.

Hope this helps!

Thanks so much
I have the bondi products but and im being using them and I can see the difference
But as I just did keratins I wasn't sure if I can still use it or I should buy keratin shampoo
Thanks again!

Cristy T.

Cristy T.asked

HG

How often should you wash your hair with this product?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Homegrown haircare brand Bondi Boost offers a shampoo and conditioner bundle for $54.99 to help hair growth.

Made with mainly natural ingredients and cruelty-free, this bundle enjoys a high 4.7-star rating. Those who washed their hair using Bondi Boost HG liked that their hair looked and felt more healthy, strong and shiny. They also reported that hair grew faster.

However a lower number of Bondi Boost HG users gave it a 1-star rating, with several reviewers saying that it made their hair fall out more, caused thinning, and/or gave them an itchy scalp. Others noted that it didn’t work with their hair type, for example it made oily hair even oilier.

To be safe, perhaps consult with a hairdresser or dermatologist about whether the ingredients in these products are suitable for your hair and scalp type.

Compare all 2 Bondi Boost HG