HG Shampoo, Conditioner
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

• Cruelty-free and vegan

• Free from silicones, sulphates and parabens

• Safe for coloured hair

Cons

• Can be drying for some hair types

• Causes Irritation Yes (30) · No (895)
  • Smell

Jessica
JessicaQueensland

This stuff is horrible

This is honestly the worst shampoo I've ever bought. After use my hair was dry, frizzy and just felt so crunchy. Im so disappointed. I also felt like i was actually loosing hair each wash.
I have very thick, wavy naturally blonde hair and it was not a nice experience for me. The smell is very off putting to.

Purchased in January 2020.

Smell
Karen
KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW

I will be a long time customer

Best my hair has been in a long time. Loved these products so much, I also buy them for my daughter. After using another well named product that damaged my hair so much I was a little sceptical but so happy I found Bondi Boost❤️

Purchased in February 2021.

Apeksha Purohit
Apeksha PurohitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing results in few washes

I am in love with this Bondi boost HG shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels so smooth after the wash and it leaves the scape squeaky clean. No more bad hair days.

Purchased in June 2021.

Smell
Shampoos & Conditioners

Brittney
Brittney South East Queensland, QLD

I wish I knew about this sooner

After numerous trials of different brands to solve my scalp issue, this by far is the most pleasant product I have used on my hair and scalp. Best purchase ever!

Purchased in July 2021 for $49.99.

Smell
HASSINA
HASSINASydney, NSW

visibly reduced my hair fall!!! Awesome product!!

Awesome product. Looking for something that reduces my hair fall and finally found this BB products. Bought RR shampoo and conditioner , RR serum in June then purchased HG shampoo conditioner, intensive spray , HG vitamins and Miracle mask. Happy with my purchase. Also told my friend in Toronto to order BB, she waiting for release date in Canada !!!! Thanks BB !!!

Smell

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Kriti
KritiSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Me and my friend got the hair growth shampoo, conditioner and spray looking at some of the great reviews but the results for us were opposite. The hair feels frizzy and also resulted in lots of hair fall. Instead of improvements the hair quality got worse.

Purchased in April 2021.

Judi M.
Judi M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Liquid gold

Bought this based on friends feedback. I love it. I bought the shampoo and conditioner together, and since using g to his have finally been able to stop washing every day. I have oily roots, but with this shampoo and conditioner I only need to wash every second day, and can even go to a third sometimes.
My hair feels fuller, has body and shine, and just feels healthier in general.

Purchased in June 2021.

Smell
Hair Type Oily
Causes Irritation No

JudyB
JudyBMurray Region, NSW

Love the results

My grand-daughter had been using Bondi Boost and was overwhelmed at the results, so, I decided I'd give it a go. My hair was thinning, dry and "lifeless". After my first wash, my hair felt fantastic. As my hair is short, I was having to wash my hair, if not every day, every second day. With Bondi Boost, I can leave it for 4-5 days. My hair is lovely and shiny and "not frizzy"

Jesse
JesseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving it so far

Love it so far! Really nice in my hair. No skin irritation. Hoping for results to shine. I hair very thin hair so hoping the rapid repair can provide some thickness

Jenny
JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I Got My Curls Back

After using this shampoo my hair is growing thicker, softer, shinier and my natural curls are bouncing back, love this product range and the smell is amazing with the use of all natural products

New to Bondi Boost, Still waiting for the results

I have been told by my friend about Bondi Boost. She is using and can see the results for her. I have only started a month ago, so cant tell the results yet.

Purchased in June 2021 for $169.00.

Mreenal
MreenalCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love this life saver!!!!

Omg I couldn’t be any happier that you found my love!!!! After m baby 19months down the track my hair was worse then birds nest so dry always in knots that I couldn’t undo with hairbrush I would have to cut that bit out !!!! And since I found BondiBoost, I’ve thrown away the scissors every time I brush my hair now, it’s gets the small knots out and less hair fall from my HG AND RR RANGE !! Wouldn’t have it any other way ! Thank you Bondi Boost you’re a life saver !!

Sue K
Sue KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has exceeded my expectations!

I was reluctant to by the HG pack but I’m so glad I did. My hair has never looked or felt better. I’ve tried lots of different brand name expensive shampoos and conditioners but nothing has performed as well as this has. My hair is easier to style, it’s less frizzy and is so soft to the touch. I have shoulder length hair and only use two pumps and it’s plenty. Love this product so much!

Keila
KeilaSydney, NSW

Better than expected

My hair is growing longer and healthier than expected. My hair has also been slow to grow but ever since I have started using Bondi boost I have noticed the difference in just one month. Now I’m going to start using the growth pills. Smells great.

Purchased in June 2021.

Smell
Sharyn
SharynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing products

This has made such a difference to my hair. It’s growing quicker, feels cleaner and stays cleaner for longer. I can now wash my hair twice a week whereas before it was 4 times a week.

Purchased in April 2021 for $39.00.

Diana
Dianaasked
HG

I've been using the HG shampoo and conditioner for almost 2 years now, although the overall result is great as my hair has grown and appears thicker, helping with post-partum hair loss too. The last 3 months I've noticed every time I use the shampoo it instantly makes my hair so greasy as though I haven't even washed it. I tried to shampoo twice/3 times and rinse well, I've tried just once and not using too much and still no difference. I only was my hair twice a week. I can't even use the conditioner as it will make it even worse. It's as though my hair is dirtier/oily after washing than before. Even during the washing process it doesn't feel like it is cleaning my hair it feels gritty on my head. Why is this happening?

Angie
Angieasked
HG

I have washed my hair 4 times with the HG shampoo & conditioner and I'm still finding alot of hair in the drain. Is this normal? I got this in hopes to keep my hair not to lose it.

Megan
Megan

I've lost a bunch of hair each time I've washed/conditioned as well. Seems like when people comment about this, there aren't any responses. Curious if it's part of reestablishing the hair growth cycle or if our hair just doesn't like it. Not willing to let my hair fall out while not knowing the answer though... :(

Jess D.
Jess D.

I’m not sure if it’s part of a growth cycle. But I started loosing more hair than before I used their products. I used it for 30 days. I haven’t used it in 2 weeks now and it’s still falling out, like a lot, not just shedding. And it’s from the roots, not just breakage. I tried asking for support on the FaceBook support group and they blocked my post. No wonder it sounds so great if they only allow positive reviews and testimonials. I say stop using it and get your money back. Don’t end up like me!! I can’t find anything on how long it takes for hair to stop falling out after stopping the product, wish I could.

Zoe
Zoe

Completely agree with the hair shedding! Excessively and from the root too. My hair was very healthy before using Bondi Boost.

Rose R.
Rose R.asked
HG Shampoo

For dry or oily

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Bondi Boost HG

Homegrown haircare brand, Bondi Boost offers a shampoo and conditioner bundle for $74.99 to help hair growth.

Features

• Contains natural and organic ingredients.
  • Safe for coloured and chemically-treated hair.
  • 100% cruelty-free.
  • Proudly vegan and Peta certified.
  • Made in Australia.
  • Free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, phthalates, DEA, fragrances and artificial colours.

What reviewers thought

Made with mainly natural ingredients and cruelty-free, this bundle enjoys a high 4.7-star rating. Those who washed their hair using Bondi Boost HG liked that their hair looked and felt more healthy, strong and shiny. They also reported that hair grew faster.

However a lower number of Bondi Boost HG users gave it a 1-star rating, with several reviewers saying that it made their hair fall out more, caused thinning, and/or gave them an itchy scalp. Others noted that it didn’t work with their hair type. For example, it made oily hair even oilier.

To be safe, perhaps consult with a hairdresser or dermatologist about whether the ingredients in these products are suitable for your hair and scalp type.

Compare both Bondi Boost HG