Bondi Boost HG

Bondi Boost HG

HG Shampoo, HG Conditioner

• Causes Irritation Yes (26) · No (794)
  • Smell

Neph

Neph Sydney, NSW

Made my hair fall out in clumps

Had high hopes for Bondi boost and their hair growth products. My hair is quite healthy and I have very minimal breakage but two weeks into using it and I can’t even run my fingers through my hair without taking out clumps of it along the way. Went to the doctors thinking it was other issues but everything else is fine the only thing different is that I was using Bondi boost to wash my hair and now my hair is falling out from the root. Have stopped using the product now hopefully it hasn’t done any long term damage. Really disappointed with the whole range.

Unfortunately can’t give 0 stars.

Purchased in February 2021 for $249.00.

Causes IrritationNo

Oily sticky mess stuck in my hair

Awful product. I have thin long straight hair, I used the hair growth shampoo & con and it is SO heavy in my hair, it creates an oily sticky mess that takes 4 washes with other shampoo to get the congealed oil created out. This picture is AFTER blow drying my hair for 20 minutes, had to wash it again 4 further times to get the oiliness out! All the hype that the celebs give it on social media is a lie don't fall for it like I did!

Purchased in January 2021 for $80.00.

Hair TypeColoured
Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Amazing

I’ve been using HG shampoo and Conditioner. Elixir oil once, propacil and intensive spray when I remember and the rapid repair serum after washing.
It’s been 3 weeks and the results speak for them self. Top 3 weeks ago, bottom yesterday.

Purchased in January 2021 for $100.00.

Jade

JadeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't believe the hype

I have oily hair and only a little bit of dandruff. The shampoo made my hair more oily and scalp itchy (it wasn't itchy before) and gave me more dandruff. Waste of money.

Purchased in January 2021.

Hair TypeOily
Causes IrritationYes
Neda M

Neda MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It WAS good

Purchased in September 2020.

Dee

DeeGippsland, VIC

Terrible, making me lose hair

Causes IrritationYes
El S.

El S.South East Queensland, QLD

One wash and my hair feels like straw

One wash and my hair feels like straw and is dull. So disappointing ! Normally use redken and my hair normally feels soft and shiny ! I decided to try this after seeing so many positive reviews ! If I was you I wouldn’t bother

Purchased in January 2021 for $60.00.

LilTeeJay

LilTeeJaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible

Dont waste your money.
I wont ever buy again the dryness,
My hair feels like straw, had to rewash with my redken to bring it back to life.
Feels like cheap aldi brand shampoo & conditioner!
Their reviews on their website are pre read before they accept it thats why you only see 4 stars or 5 star reviews! Scams!

Day light robbery for dishwashing liquid.
For 12 months ive only use salon & havent dyed my hair it was so healthy! 1 wash BB has destroyed my hair!
They delete comments on their social media & only accept good reviews. Please dont bother.

Purchased in January 2021 for $120.00.

Jo Sephine

Jo SephineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grease Central

I bought this expecting miracles after reading reviews. I used it for 3 months so I gave it a good shot! The entire time my hair was greasy, oily, lifeless and I saw no length improvement. I’ve seen better results from $4 generic brands at grocery stores.

Purchased in September 2020 for $111.00.

AMAZING!

My hair changed drastically after the birth of my first child 5yrs ago and was dry and damaged and all manner of treatments wouldn't fix it. Stumbled across Bondi Boost while searching for the next thing to try to bring life back to my hair as it was falling out by the handful with every brush. I purchased Bondi Boost with the intention of giving it to myself for Christmas but could not wait to try it out. Bondi Boost has been amazing in returning the shine and strength to my hair. So glad I didn't wait til Christmas and will keep buying it.

Purchased in November 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured and Frizzy/Damaged

KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Give it time, it's worth the wait

I experienced hair loss after some medical treatment. In fact my hair had gone from thick and curly to fine and wispy with bald patches. I had read about BB HG and thought it may be worth trying. It was the best decision! Both shampoo and conditioner are gentle, nourishing and moisturizing. After a few weeks those embarrassing patches were gone, my hair healthy and fulsome. My hair had been terrible for over 8 months, so I was thrilled that just a few weeks after using HG the regrowth had finally started. Thanks BB - I now use rapid repair to keep my hair in beautiful condition.

Purchased in October 2020 for $80.00.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged

LOVE IT!!!!!

I have found a finally!!!! Found a product that controls my dandruff and stops me from having an itchy scalp, after years of itchy an itch scalp I can not say I am itch free!!!! Thank you BondiBoost

Purchased in November 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged, Normal and Oily

Kate L.

Kate L.Perth, WA

I'm so glad I found it!

Having greasy roots, dandruff and sensitive skin has always been a problem for me. I cannot believe that I finally found something that actually works for me. It's just amazing. Thank you so much Bondiboost you've changed my hair.

Hair TypeColoured, Frizzy/Damaged and Oily
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Love this product

I was skeptical about using Bondi Boost thinking it would be just like any other hair product but was amazed at how healthy and shiny my hair is. Friends and family have also commented and can notice the growth as wwll

Purchased in October 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeDry

Kristy

KristyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Products!

I was sceptical at first. I have underachieve thyroid and starting loosing a lot of hair which made my hair very fine. After 2 months of using these products Ive really noticed the difference.
I would high recommend to friends and family :)

Purchased in September 2020 for $96.00.

Hair TypeColoured and Dry

Tarryn B.

Tarryn B.Far West, NSW

Bondi has won me over

I was sceptical as I saw it advertised on Facebook, but gave in and thought I’d give it a crack, it’s 2020 I’ve got nothing to lose. OMFG I’m in love, the smell is so fresh and my hair is the healthiest and strongest it’s been in years. Do yourself a favour and give it a try.

Purchased in October 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured

Claire

ClaireCanberra 2600, ACT

Hair feels great!

Haven’t noticed growth yet but hair feels great and healthy. My hair used to be quite oily but using this product I have found that I can go longer without washing my hair. Smells good too!

Smell
Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged and Oily
Causes IrritationNo

My hair already feels so much healthier!

I have only used my Bondi boost hair growth shampoo and conditioner a handful of times so far, and it’s already feeling softer, healthier, and less frizzy after each wash.

Purchased in October 2020.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Jonne Millar

Jonne MillarPerth, WA

It absolutely works! Worth the money!

My hair was really fried and damaged after bleaching it and I was desperate, I came across their Facebook page and I thought it looked promising so I ordered immediately. I can see the difference in my hair after the first couple of uses and I can definitely see a difference when I don’t use it. 100% recommend!

Purchased in October 2020.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured and Frizzy/Damaged

Sarah T.

Sarah T.Sydney, NSW

• HG

Can’t believe these products actually work.

I was told to try the anti hair loss and hair growth tablets with the shampoo and conditioner by a few friends. After having a baby and extensions for years, my hair was in very bad shape, I was loosing so much hair. After 5 weeks I have seen a huge difference. I’ve had no hair loss in weeks and my hair is finally growing again! Love love love!!

Purchased for $175.00.

Smell
Hair TypeColoured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Lisa M.

Lisa M.asked

HG

Why does my hair feel waxy after using bondiboost products?

ChrisL

ChrisLasked

HG

I am in the US but saw this product in a Google search. I'm older and am seeing some hair loss which is probably hormonal (REALLY depressing). Seems this is a thing when I research it. Does any Bondi product seem to help with growing more hair? (Not so much helping thicken existing strands, dryness, making it grow faster etc). Thanks!

Haylee C.

Haylee C.asked

HG

Is it normal after you use the shampoo and conditioner that your scalp starts to burn

Kirsty

I’ve not experienced this but suggest you contact Bondi Boost directly for advice. Good luck x

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Homegrown haircare brand Bondi Boost offers a shampoo and conditioner bundle for $54.99 to help hair growth.

Made with mainly natural ingredients and cruelty-free, this bundle enjoys a high 4.7-star rating. Those who washed their hair using Bondi Boost HG liked that their hair looked and felt more healthy, strong and shiny. They also reported that hair grew faster.

However a lower number of Bondi Boost HG users gave it a 1-star rating, with several reviewers saying that it made their hair fall out more, caused thinning, and/or gave them an itchy scalp. Others noted that it didn’t work with their hair type, for example it made oily hair even oilier.

To be safe, perhaps consult with a hairdresser or dermatologist about whether the ingredients in these products are suitable for your hair and scalp type.

Compare both Bondi Boost HG