Bondi Boost HG

• Coloured (197)
    • Dry (164)
    • Normal (117)
    • Oily (108)
  • Causes Irritation Yes (12) · No (505)
  • Smell

Kim64

Kim64Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love this product!

Love this Product , my hair was thinning After weight loss surgery and after using for 3 weeks I’ve noticed that I have a lot of new growth and my hair is so soft

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Simone

SimonePerth, WA

I won’t stop using it

I’ve used all products in the package as recommended. Though it’s too early to say if these will support my hair growth, my hair has never felt so amazing! I have baby fine hair and currently female pattern hairloss (being treated with hormone therapy). I have used the shampoo and conditioner twice a week, and the pre shampoo oil and post shampoo treatment once a week as directed. Amazing. I love it! Doesn’t weigh my hair down, no longer getting tangled and I’m not scared I’m pumping chemicals into my scalp!

Purchased in February 2020 at Bondiboost.

Smell
Hair Type Oily

Pretty good so far

I’ve been using this for about a month, and so far I quite like it. It leaves hair soft and manageable, will need to use for a little longer to see if the growth improves. My only downside is that the conditioner smells a bit odd (shampoo is fine), I think it’s supposed to be minty but there’s just something a bit weird about it! Will keep using it regardless.

Purchased in February 2020 for $49.50.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Oily

Good so far

I have been using this for a few weeks - so far my hair feels good. It gives a good clean, and foams nicely for a product without nasties. Needs longer use to see if growth improves.

Purchased in February 2020 for $49.50.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Oily

Perfect product

Awesome product. From the first use I could feel the softness in the hair. Mild and really good. Mild fragrance makes it more beautiful. I definitely recommend this. Loved it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Online for $50.00.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Corrina

CorrinaHunter Region, NSW

Best natural hair product on the market

I have a sensitive scalp and have tried many many shampoos all sulphate free and still my head hasn’t liked them. I saw the Bondi boost Ads through Facebook and Instagram and thought to give it a try.
My head is not itchy or dry and the smell is amazing,
The fact that it’s Australian made and all natural is an added bonus.
Will be buying for many many years I love it

Purchased in February 2020 for $54.99.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Marijana G.

Marijana G.Sydney, NSW

I cannot lie.

I cannot lie. This is the best shampoo condition and hair growth spray I have used in all my life! So much so I bought the smaller bottles for weekends away. I simply will not use anything else!

Purchased in January 2020 for $149.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Frizzy/Damaged

Love!

I was a little sceptical initially but I have been using the HG Shampoo and Conditioner for about a month and its working miracles! My hair was quite dull, super dry and straw-like and needed serious TLC so I decided to use Bondi Boost and it’s been great. Smells heavenly, works wonders. Definitely worth the hype!

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

Zoe

ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Haven’t used long enough to know if it’s working for hair growth. However, I love how my hair feels after using this shampoo and conditioner - so clean and fresh but also hydrated and not stripped of everything. I e struggled with other shampoos that leave a build up on my scalp but this doesn’t. It also has peppermint or menthol in it and leaves your scalp feeling super invigorated. The only downfall is that it’s a bit expensive for the size of the bottle and I go through it quite quickly as I have a lot of hair

Purchased in January 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Normal

Find out how Bondi Boost HG compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Invigorating shampoo that has definitely helped my hair!

I have extremely thin hair - ive had biopsies and tried some gnarly medications along the way after they couldn’t find a “cause” in the attempt to try and find out what’s going on and affect some change! This shampoo is super invigorating on the scalp and senses and it definitely makes my hair feel a little less fine - I’ve only been using for a month so I can’t speak as to how the hair is actually going - but so far I’m not disappointed!

Purchased for $80.00.

Smell
Hair Type Oily
Madhu K.

Madhu K.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely did not like it

I switched to this shampoo recently after ordering it online.I had a hair fall issue prior and bought this product after its raving reviews online about how it helps with hair growth only to be disappointed.I use both the shampoo & conditioner from the HG range and I feel my hair fall issue has increased.I can literally see my hair getting fuzzier after starting to use this product.I have discontinued using it now and switched back to my older products just to save my hair.I am still shocked that so many people thought it was good and said it worked for them but I am never going back to it.The money I spent on this could have spent on a better product.

Purchased in January 2020 for $49.50.

Hair Type Normal
Rina

RinaHobart, TAS

My hair feels thicker and fuller

I’ve been using the rapid repair Shampoo & Conditioner and serum for about a week. It makes my hair feel thicker somehow, the only unfortunate thing is it seems to irritate my scalp a little, I’m not sure why. It tends to bring out a little psoriasis I think. It might be because I’m leaving the conditioner on for too long. It smells delish though and I’m excited to see more positive changes in my hair.

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Causes Irritation Yes

Meegbee

MeegbeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

Product has made hair feel amazing ive been using it iw for 3 weeks. So in love with the smell absolutely amazing
Camt wait for my next order to arrive

Purchased in January 2020 for $90.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Dry

Jess B.

Jess B.Sydney, NSW

Just used it for one month so can't review

So far have been using for 1 month. I heard you need at least 3 months to see results, so fingers crossed !! Excited about this product though! Used other bondi boost products and really enjoy the them

Purchased in January 2020 for $24.00.

Amazing!

This has made my hair silky and very healthy! I’ve been using this and the shampoo for a month and it has changed my hair completely. I absolutely love it!

Purchased in January 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged

Lancashirelass

LancashirelassSydney, NSW

Great shampoo and conditioner!

I have been using HG shampoo and conditioner for a month now and am very happy with both products! You only need a small amount of shampoo to work up into a lovely lather. Equally you only need a small amount of conditioner to do the job! Very happy with my purchase which will last a long time!

Purchased in January 2020 for $54.99.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Normal

Natasha

Natasha

Bad Customer Service

Softest curls I’ve ever had!

I’ve got thick curly hair, I have tried many conditioners. With the conditioner my knots and frizzy hair is gone. I would recommend this product to everyone it’s that good!

Purchased in January 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Dry and Frizzy/Damaged

Alyshia J.

Alyshia J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

This is perfect! I wish I found the products earlier!

I've been using the HG shampoo and HG conditioner with HG support for over a month now, I couldn't be more happier with the results.. Highly recommend BondiBoost to friends and family

Purchased in January 2020 at BondiBoost.

Frizzfactor

FrizzfactorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good frizz buster

These products smell amazing and have definitely noticed my hair is smoother when dry so it’s helping to combat the frizz factor. No significant hair growth just yet but I’m excited for the results as I continue

Purchased in December 2019 at Bondiboost for $64.00.

Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged and Normal