Bondi Boost HG

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

Cruelty-free and vegan
Free from silicones, sulphates and parabens
Safe for coloured hair

Cons

Can be drying for some hair types

4.4 (1,202)
  • Causes Irritation Yes (42) · No (1,275)
  • Smell
    4.6 (1,138)

Very happy

I previously had the repair shampoo and conditioner that made my hair feel oily and didn’t lather. However this is much better suited to my hair and seeing great results!

Purchased for $88.96.

• HG

Love it!! It makes my hair feel so full and fresh

I have only been using my Bondi Boost products for a couple of weeks, but I can already see the effects. My hair smells so lovely and feels so soft. My hair feels full, with more volume. I am very happy. I wish I had tried this before.

Great product

Have been using the HG shampoo and conditioner for a couple of weeks now leaves my hair soft and shiny, other shampoos I would have to wash my hair everyday this is only a few times a week

Purchased in .

• Smell
  • Hair Type Coloured
  • Causes Irritation No

Ash
AshDarwin, NT

Looking forward to hair growth

Smells a little funny, works great, great lather, hair feels clean after, looking forward to hair growth

• Hair Type Oily

Kirsten F.
Kirsten F.Sydney, NSW

I wish I’d started using this sooner

Since I started using this (along with HG conditioner and Bondi boost dry shampoo) I feel like less of my hair is falling out and that my hair doesn’t look as flat. I’ve also felt more comfortable pushing out the number of days between washes - I used to wash every second day at least but I’ve been going 3+ days between washes now (though my hair is pretty gross the last day before I wash).

• Hair Type Oily

Very impressed!

I am so impressed with the change the HG shampoo and conditioner made in my hair :) I totally recommend it!

Purchased in for $75.

Shakya Treweek
Shakya TreweekHobart, TAS

This is great!!

These products I started using a few weeks ago definitely loving them, they have already made my hair so much better always soft in the morning after I wash it. Would definitely recommend using any of there products

Purchased in at Tooth Toner for $84.99.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Fresh new start!

The HG Shampoo leaves my hair feeling really clean and fresh without drying it out. Love it paired with the Conditioner!

Purchased in at Bondi Boost for $32.95.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Happy :)

I have only been using the product for a short time but i am so happy, i am already seeing an improvement.

Purchased in for $149.

Wow, wow, wow

I received my shampoo and conditioner 48 hours after ordering. Not only is it vegan and free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, but it also supports a fantastic cause called ‘Mettle Women’.

I have used the shampoo and conditioner for the first time tonight. It smells lovely and my hair feels silky soft and looks amazing/shiny. I love everything about this product and what this Company stands for. I highly recommend.

happy sue
happy sueNorth Queensland, QLD

happy curly hair

Curl boss conditioner leaves your hair light and hydrated there is now heavy weighed down feeling and there is no frizz either wn / win

Purchased in for $44.95.

Scott c
Scott cSydney, NSW

Excellent!!!

I have only been using for a few weeks but am already seeing a notable difference in my hair

Purchased in for $79.

• Smell
  • Hair Type Normal
  • Causes Irritation No

Ros D.
Ros D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is a great product!

Ever since I have started using HG Shampoo and Conditioner, I have noticed that my hair needs to be washed less often, and there are way fewer fly-aways.

Would recommend

This conditioner lathers great and doesn’t take a lot of product to cover all of your ends.
I’ve been using this as well as the shampoo and have noticed baby hairs starting to grow

Purchased in for $30.

Helen
HelenMurray Mallee, SA

Lovely Product

This shampoo smells so fresh and clean and leaves our hair silky and smooth. Bought the dandruff duo for our son who has also noticed a positive difference.Would definitely recommend, looking forward to trying more of these products.

Purchased in for $54.99.

Chantel N
Chantel Nasked
HG

My hair is super oily after using the HG shampoo and conditioner after the 4th use?

Devanshi G.
Devanshi G.asked
HG

Is this shampoo good for dry hair?

BGK
BGK

It has worked fine with my dry hair also using the conditioner.

Edee E.
Edee E.asked
HG Shampoo

hi anyone has clean hair not sticky oily after using HG shampoo and conditioner?

Liz H.
Liz H.

Mine felt oily and sticky. Worst my hair has ever felt!

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Details ·

Homegrown haircare brand, Bondi Boost offers a shampoo and conditioner bundle for $74.99 to help hair growth.

Features

• Contains natural and organic ingredients.
  • Safe for coloured and chemically-treated hair.
  • 100% cruelty-free.
  • Proudly vegan and Peta certified.
  • Made in Australia.
  • Free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, phthalates, DEA, fragrances and artificial colours.

What reviewers thought

Made with mainly natural ingredients and cruelty-free, this bundle enjoys a high 4.7-star rating. Those who washed their hair using Bondi Boost HG liked that their hair looked and felt more healthy, strong and shiny. They also reported that hair grew faster. A small number of reviewers gave it a 1-star rating, with several reviewers saying that it didn’t work with their hair type, or complaining of other drawbacks they perceived to be associated with this product range.

To be safe, perhaps consult with a hairdresser or dermatologist about whether the ingredients in these products are suitable for your hair and scalp type.

Compare both Bondi Boost HG