SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SAS

Pros

• Effectively straightens all hair types

• Hair stays straight for whole day

• Doesn't overheat hair

• Hair Length Medium (12) and Long (17)
  • Hair Style Straight (1), Wavy (16) and Curly (10)
  • Straightening Time 14.118 minutes
  • Hair Care

Simply AMAZING

I received my sas straightener as a birthday present from a friend after she told me how great it was and it was the best present I could have asked for! Sas straightens my hair with ease and I don't feel like I'm burning my hair. Love that I can adjust the temperature and my hair stays straight for longer compared to my previous expensive brand straightener. Really impressed!

Purchased in January 2021.

Nothing amazing

Hair Care
Audrey
AudreySydney, NSW

By far the best

I can easily say this has been the best hair straightener for my hair. The results speak for them self! I love how straight and shiny my hair feels with sas. I highly recommend this straightener and it's a fantastic price a real bargain

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Meh, not the greatest straightener I have ever used

I purchased a set of these straighteners after reading the reviews here and whilst the display on the unit is good, I have found that it does a poor job of straightening my hair, it's left frizzy, doesn't stay straight and required me to use a very high temperature setting, which has now damaged my hair. The cord gets twisted and tangled up too. I so wanted to love these but don't, perhaps I just got a poor set. I have decided to bin these and have purchased another brand that are doing a much better job.

Purchased in June 2019 for $129.00.

nik
nikSydney, NSW

Great product love it

Best product I have used and I have very curly hair just love it easy to use and my hair is very smooth very happy with my purchase will be buying one for my sister

Julie K.
Julie K.

Best Straightner

The best one I've owned. love the lock feature to stop turning it off or turning it up too high! buy it, better than a GHD in my opinion, my sister had a GHD and she liked using mine better

Purchased for $140.00.

Pinky
Pinky

Great service with good product

I brought the complete box after reading review here but I got the problem with the hair straightener that couldn’t function properly which I just used 1-2 times. So I contacted the admin, they were a bit slow at replying but they sent me the new replacement very fast with also the complimentary cute cute bag. The new one is perfectly made my hair smooth, soft easy to use. Super happy with the product.

Maito
MaitoCanberra 2600, ACT

Keeps me on style even at home

Ok just after they imposed the lockdown in my area, We were after ordered to stay at home and my job included 2-3 video conferences on a daily basis. Luckily I found this product, it does not feel too hot on my hair and gives it a decent look after using.

Purchased in September 2020.

Best best best!

After doing much research for a new straightener I decided to give SAS a go and was the best choice I made.i run a salon and was looking for a new product to use and the results are amazing, my customers love it and I love how easy it is to use.

Purchased in May 2020.

Emma W
Emma WSydney, NSW

Love you SAS!

In love with my SAS straightener! My hubby bought this for me after my old straightener died and I'm truly impressed. So easy to use and heats up so quickly and it does a fantastic job on my hair. I can't speak highly enough for this straightener. Also the hair care range of shampoo and conditioner is great quality and fantastic prices!

Purchased in April 2020 for $139.00.

Nothing Special

It's very quick to heat up but I don't think the actual temperature matches what the display says it is, it just doesn't feel hot enough. It takes twice as long to straighten my hair than my last straightener took and to be honest it doesn't do a great job. If you're looking for a basic, cheap straightener then this is ok but I definitely wouldn't buy again.

Purchased in June 2020.

Reza V.
Reza V.Sydney, NSW

It was the worst one.

I used it only twice and it didn't work after 1 week. Supplier ask us to post it their address and after that the supplier doesn't respond to us for warranty.

Purchased in June 2020 for $110.00.

Angelina
AngelinaSydney, NSW

Perfection

Wow I am very glad i bought a SAS straightener. After reading reviews I gave it a try and j i really do understand why it's rated #1. Heats up quickly and straightens my hair so easily and stays straightener for longer. Amazing results and a great price. I love supporting Aussie Owned!

Purchased in June 2019.

Amy
AmyQueensland

Worked for a while, but have had 3 break with the same fault.

Purchased for $118.96.

Jenni H
Jenni HWestern Australia

So much better than my last hair straightener

Im very happy with my new hair straightener as it doesn't burn my hair and keeps it looking great all day. It was also much cheaper than the last one I got and is a lot better!

Purchased in January 2020.

Read more reviews - page 2

Chels r
Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.
Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne
Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

Features:

• The SAS Professional Hair Straightener has floating plates that adjust their grip on your hair to make it easier to achieve your desired look.
  • Titanium ceramic-coated plates heat up quickly and straighten hair with fewer passes.
  • The straightening iron comes with a touch screen LCD display, so you can view and adjust the temperature.
  • Universal voltage lets you use the styling tool wherever in the world you are.
  • It shuts off after 60 minutes, has over-heat protection and over-voltage protection, significantly reducing the risk of an accident involving your straightener.
  • You can also buy a model with a wider plate, helping make your straightening sessions more efficient.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair straightener effectively straightened all types of hair.
  • They also found that once they straightened their hair, it kept its style and stayed straight for the rest of the day.
  • According to reviewers, the tool doesn’t burn or overheat hair, and leaves it feeling silky smooth.
CategoryHair Straighteners