SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener

• Hair Length Long (14) and Medium (12)
  • Hair Style Wavy (14), Curly (9) and Straight (1)
  • Straightening Time 14.333 minutes
  • Hair Care
Amanda C.

Amanda C.

Meh, not the greatest straightener I have ever used

I purchased a set of these straighteners after reading the reviews here and whilst the display on the unit is good, I have found that it does a poor job of straightening my hair, it's left frizzy, doesn't stay straight and required me to use a very high temperature setting, which has now damaged my hair. The cord gets twisted and tangled up too. I so wanted to love these but don't, perhaps I just got a poor set. I have decided to bin these and have purchased another brand that are doing a much better job.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$129.00.

Straightening Time15 minutes
nik

nikSydney, NSW

Great product love it

Best product I have used and I have very curly hair just love it easy to use and my hair is very smooth very happy with my purchase will be buying one for my sister

Straightening Time15 minutes
Julie K.

Julie K.

Best Straightner

The best one I've owned. love the lock feature to stop turning it off or turning it up too high! buy it, better than a GHD in my opinion, my sister had a GHD and she liked using mine better

Purchased for A$140.00.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

Pinky

Pinky

Great service with good product

I brought the complete box after reading review here but I got the problem with the hair straightener that couldn’t function properly which I just used 1-2 times. So I contacted the admin, they were a bit slow at replying but they sent me the new replacement very fast with also the complimentary cute cute bag. The new one is perfectly made my hair smooth, soft easy to use. Super happy with the product.

Maito

MaitoCanberra 2600, ACT

Keeps me on style even at home

Ok just after they imposed the lockdown in my area, We were after ordered to stay at home and my job included 2-3 video conferences on a daily basis. Luckily I found this product, it does not feel too hot on my hair and gives it a decent look after using.

Purchased in September 2020.

Best best best!

After doing much research for a new straightener I decided to give SAS a go and was the best choice I made.i run a salon and was looking for a new product to use and the results are amazing, my customers love it and I love how easy it is to use.

Purchased in May 2020.

Emma W

Emma WSydney, NSW

Love you SAS!

In love with my SAS straightener! My hubby bought this for me after my old straightener died and I'm truly impressed. So easy to use and heats up so quickly and it does a fantastic job on my hair. I can't speak highly enough for this straightener. Also the hair care range of shampoo and conditioner is great quality and fantastic prices!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$139.00.

Nothing Special

It's very quick to heat up but I don't think the actual temperature matches what the display says it is, it just doesn't feel hot enough. It takes twice as long to straighten my hair than my last straightener took and to be honest it doesn't do a great job. If you're looking for a basic, cheap straightener then this is ok but I definitely wouldn't buy again.

Purchased in June 2020.

Reza V.

Reza V.Sydney, NSW

It was the worst one.

I used it only twice and it didn't work after 1 week. Supplier ask us to post it their address and after that the supplier doesn't respond to us for warranty.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$110.00.

SAS
SAS T.SAS

Angelina

AngelinaSydney, NSW

Perfection

Wow I am very glad i bought a SAS straightener. After reading reviews I gave it a try and j i really do understand why it's rated #1. Heats up quickly and straightens my hair so easily and stays straightener for longer. Amazing results and a great price. I love supporting Aussie Owned!

Purchased in June 2019.

Amy

AmyQueensland

Worked for a while, but have had 3 break with the same fault.

Purchased for A$118.96.

Jenni H

Jenni HWestern Australia

So much better than my last hair straightener

Im very happy with my new hair straightener as it doesn't burn my hair and keeps it looking great all day. It was also much cheaper than the last one I got and is a lot better!

Purchased in January 2020.

Great quality.

The best hair straightener. Cheaper than other brands. Good quality and it doesn't burn the hair and lives it silky smooth through the day. Excellent customer service. Great purchased. Will buy again as a gift for a friend.

Faye

FayeSydney, NSW

SAS hair straightener

Hi SAS
I feel compelled to write this review as I gave one of your hair straighteners to my daughter for her Birthday this week. She had used the well known top brand before but it broke about a month ago, so this was a replacement. After reading the good reviews I decided to take the chance with SAS and I am glad I did. She loves the SAS straightener - it straightens effectively and quickly. She has long fine hair which is susceptible to being frizzy. Thank you for a great product at a reasonable cost. Shipping was quick and easy. I highly recommend this haiR straightener and was happy to be supporting an Australian business. Please feel free to use this review. With kind regards, Faye.

Purchased in November 2019.

Gloria Tung

Gloria TungSydney, NSW

Great value for money!

After my 3 year old VS Sassoon Hair Straightner died, I decided to upgrade to a better brand. After doing my research on product review, I bought the SAS Hair Straightner. It is by far the best hair straightener I've had. It heats up super quick and straightens my hair in one go. Plus my hair is also silky smooth after straightening. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in June 2019.

Hair StyleStraight

Alan brown

Alan brownSydney, NSW

The best

The best hair straightener so my girl friend claims. Doesnt burn her hair and lives it silky smooth that lasts for a long time through the day .cheaper than other brands and total value for money

Purchased in May 2019.

Tania K.

Tania K.Queensland

The Best Hair Straightener

I am extremely in love with my new SAS Hair Straightener. It heats up quickly and straightens my hair in one seamless movement without me having to go over the same section over and over again. It glides along my hair very nicely and doesn't grip, and it delivers a super smooth, frizz free finish to my hair that lasts all day. It is super light and very easily to use. It comes in a beautiful box with a extra special gift. This is definitely the best hair straightener you will ever buy.

Purchased in October 2019.

Vassilis K.

Vassilis K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing straightener

Purchased this straightener for my partner after reading many reviews and she is really amazed by the results and how great her hair looks. She highly recommends this hair straightener and the price is amazing for a quality hair straightener

Purchased in January 2019 for A$130.00.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Perfect for me!!

This straightener, so far, is the best I had for my hair. It does not grip my hair like other straightener, it glides over my hair smoothly! It is also cheaper than other brands. You will not be disappointed with this product. Love it too much!

Purchased in March 2019.

Straightening Time30 minutes

Sharline

SharlineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ruins Hair over long term.

DO NOT BUY THIS STRAIGHTENER!!!
My hair is now frizzy and damaged by this straightener. Haven’t done anything different other than use this straightener for about a year now. I never go above 200 and never on wet hair. Even my hair dresser has noticed the difference in the year. My hair is more brittle and some sections have serious frizz. Spend extra and buy anything else but this straightener. Wish I spent more and just bought a GHD as now i’ll have to spend more now plus spend money on hair treatments trying to get my hair healthy again.
I can’t stress enough how rubbish this straightener is over the long term.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$120.00.

Straightening Time20 minutes