SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SAS

Pros

Effectively straightens all hair types
Hair stays straight for whole day
Doesn't overheat hair

• Hair Length Medium (15) and Long (18)
  • Hair Style Straight (1), Wavy (18) and Curly (12)
  • Straightening Time 14 minutes
  • Hair Care

Fantastic straightener

Bought my SAS straightener for my mobile salon. 2 years and still going strong. My clients love the finish of the straightener and I'm very pleased with it. Fantastic price and very easy to use. It's extremely important for me to have a straightener that I can adjust temperatures for different clients. I highly recommend SAS .

I love my SAS!

Received a SAS Straightener as a gift from a girlfriend for my birthday and was skeptical at first as i've always been a big brand girl. I must say i am blown away with the results and ease of use. I love the digital temp display, something i wish other brands would have. My hair is silky smooth and stays straightener for longer. Can't recommend this straightener enough! Thanks for the great products and great to see its an aussie company!

Twinks
TwinksPerth, WA

Edited: Great product

Purchased in for $140.

Leanne H
Leanne HSydney, NSW

Love SAS

I received this as a birthday present and was very surprised. Love how it straigtens my hair with ease. Light weight and easy to use, love the adjustable temperature and the touch screen.. great features. Can't recommend this enough. Awesome product

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

LOVE YOU SAS!!

So happy with my SAS Straightener! I did some research on productreview and stumbled upon SAS. Great price and great reviews and its been highly rated for years so i decided to give it a go! Very happy with my straightener it works amazing for my hair and i feel like i have salon results at home. I can honestly recommend this straightener

Purchased for $139.

Haven’t even received it

I have not even received my straightener yet as they sent it to the wrong address I gave them my correct address after an email telling me it was returned and have sent 3 emails so far and heard nothing since shocking customer service!

• Incentivised Review No
Esther
Esther

No refund provided

I really wanted to love the SAS straightener but found it's straightening capability underwhelming despite trying different temperatures.
I returned the straightener after 8 days in as new condition for a full refund in line with the 14 day money back guarantee. This was 3 months ago and I still haven't received a refund. I have emailed SAS multiple times and received no response. Beware of the promise of a 14 day money back guarantee.

Ange

I have not received any emails.
Can you please advise the best email address to send my details to?

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Simply AMAZING

I received my sas straightener as a birthday present from a friend after she told me how great it was and it was the best present I could have asked for! Sas straightens my hair with ease and I don't feel like I'm burning my hair. Love that I can adjust the temperature and my hair stays straight for longer compared to my previous expensive brand straightener. Really impressed!

Nothing amazing

• Hair Care
  • Incentivised Review No

Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Meh, not the greatest straightener I have ever used

I purchased a set of these straighteners after reading the reviews here and whilst the display on the unit is good, I have found that it does a poor job of straightening my hair, it's left frizzy, doesn't stay straight and required me to use a very high temperature setting, which has now damaged my hair. The cord gets twisted and tangled up too. I so wanted to love these but don't, perhaps I just got a poor set. I have decided to bin these and have purchased another brand that are doing a much better job.

Purchased in for $129.

nik
nikSydney, NSW

Great product love it

Best product I have used and I have very curly hair just love it easy to use and my hair is very smooth very happy with my purchase will be buying one for my sister

Julie K.
Julie K.

Best Straightner

The best one I've owned. love the lock feature to stop turning it off or turning it up too high! buy it, better than a GHD in my opinion, my sister had a GHD and she liked using mine better

Purchased for $140.

Pinky
Pinky

Great service with good product

I brought the complete box after reading review here but I got the problem with the hair straightener that couldn’t function properly which I just used 1-2 times. So I contacted the admin, they were a bit slow at replying but they sent me the new replacement very fast with also the complimentary cute cute bag. The new one is perfectly made my hair smooth, soft easy to use. Super happy with the product.

Maito
MaitoCanberra 2600, ACT

Keeps me on style even at home

Ok just after they imposed the lockdown in my area, We were after ordered to stay at home and my job included 2-3 video conferences on a daily basis. Luckily I found this product, it does not feel too hot on my hair and gives it a decent look after using.

Best best best!

After doing much research for a new straightener I decided to give SAS a go and was the best choice I made.i run a salon and was looking for a new product to use and the results are amazing, my customers love it and I love how easy it is to use.

Denise M.
Denise M.asked

What size are the plates?

Sue G.
Sue G.asked

My Straightener is stuck on 110 degrees. How do I change this?

Tabeea Jamal
Tabeea Jamal

I have the same problem!

Nancy
Nancyasked

I recently purchased this hair straightener and I’m having trouble with the control panel
It isn’t turning off when I press the off button even though padlock is open so I end up turning it off at the wall

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

Features:

• The SAS Professional Hair Straightener has floating plates that adjust their grip on your hair to make it easier to achieve your desired look.
  • Titanium ceramic-coated plates heat up quickly and straighten hair with fewer passes.
  • The straightening iron comes with a touch screen LCD display, so you can view and adjust the temperature.
  • Universal voltage lets you use the styling tool wherever in the world you are.
  • It shuts off after 60 minutes, has over-heat protection and over-voltage protection, significantly reducing the risk of an accident involving your straightener.
  • You can also buy a model with a wider plate, helping make your straightening sessions more efficient.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair straightener effectively straightened all types of hair.
  • They also found that once they straightened their hair, it kept its style and stayed straight for the rest of the day.
  • According to reviewers, the tool doesn’t burn or overheat hair, and leaves it feeling silky smooth.
CategoryHair Straighteners