TNS Automatic Curler

TNS Automatic Curler

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TNS Hair

Pros

Gorgeous curls produced
Quick to heat up and use

Cons

A little expensive at $249
Limited stockists – DFO is the only mention

• Hair Length Short (2), Medium (12) and Long (21)
  • Hair Style Straight (17), Wavy (16) and Curly (1)
  • Hair Care

Good Curler recommended 100%

Maya was really nice and good with product detailing! We got curler and blow out brush we purchased from her from Homebush branch…. love the product and customer service … product is easy to use and if you do with wet hair blow brush one day stay.

Purchased in for $370.

Bibiann K.
Bibiann K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent hair curler producing amazing curls, AND really wonderful after sales service.

Niro k.TNS HairSend a private message

Thank you Bibian for your amazing feedback, its our absolute pleasure .

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this curler !!!!!

I got this curler and I love it! Usually I’m not good with doing my hair, but with this automatic curler I can do my hair easily, and it’s take me only 10 min!! Thank you also TNS for the lovely service!

Purchased in for $249.

Niro k.TNS HairSend a private message

Thank you jessica for the amazing feedback and your support ❤️

Regarding hair curl

I love the curler, it’s the easiest one that I’ve ever used. Batel was so polite and kind towards me best customer service. Keep it up with your excellent work

Niro k.TNS HairSend a private message

Thank you Aman for your amazing feedback and your support ❤️

Hera
HeraHobart, TAS

Best Curler ever!!!

I have tried so many curlers & none of them have worked on my hair until the TNS curler. My sister & my friend also bought one after trying mine. Love it

Niro k.TNS HairSend a private message

Thanks Hera , so glad to hear you and your sisters are enjoying our Amazing Tns AutoCurler ❤️Appreciate your feedback and your support.

Natalie Robins
Natalie RobinsSydney, NSW

Perfect Product

I love this curler, a very easy to use and has beautiful results! the most important thing is I won't burn myself! Digital temperature control ensures that you can select a heat setting that best suits your hair type, and its lightweight, ergonomic design means your arms won’t tire as you use it! highly recommended.

Niro k.TNS HairSend a private message

Thank you for the great feedback Natalie

Unsatisfactory product

The hair brush and curler do not work on my hair, I purchased it June 2020 and been emailing them and going to kiosk to request for refund but was told ‘under consumer law, there’s no refund’. I have emailed them one last and there was no reply, followed up a year after then they replied stating it is invalid to apply for refund because it has been a year, but my question was, I have been emailing them from last year and now they just reply when it has also been a year and not allowed to request for refund??

Product is still in box and used only 1-2x. Still does not work on me

Purchased in for $320.

Pat
Pat

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Nella Tes
Nella TesSydney, NSW

This is perfect!

Doesn’t burn your hair, and the curling is so easy to do and the Sales Assistant at the QVB was so helpful and lovely! So east to curl your hair!

Purchased in for $259.

Niro k.TNS HairSend a private message

Thank You Nella for the great feedback ☺️We are so happy hearing you love our AutoCurler as much as we do

Annette D.
Annette D.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable

Fantastic product. Hair curled in less than 10minutes. No pulling no burning. Curled with easy and independently. Highly recommend it. Staff were awesome and very informative. Helped with the understanding of the product.

Purchased in for $250.

Niro k.TNS HairSend a private message

Hi Annette,thank you for your amazing feedback, so glad you love our TNS Auto Curler as much as we do

Find out how TNS Automatic Curler compares to other Hair Stylers

This product it’s amazing!!

Staff really friendly and professional, the curler is super easy to use and not damaged the hair after one year used. I will highly recommended!! It just take few minutes to do all your hair.

Purchased in for $249.

Niro k.TNS HairSend a private message

Thank you for the great feedback Rachel
We are so happy that you like our Auto curler as much as we love it ;)

Gini Kon
Gini KonSydney, NSW

Smitten At First Curl

Compared to my previous hair curler, The TNS auto curler is by far the better product as it does not cause dryness or breakages. With the TNS my hair feels soft even after using it on the hottest setting.
The customer service is also great as they responded very quickly to a query I had.
A 5 star experience from the sales to the after care.

Purchased in at QVB.

Amazing service and product !

Purchased randomly last month at QVB Sydney. I didn’t knowing anything about the brand and I’m so happy I did !! Best products ever !! Also the sales person was very nice and friendly
Highly recommend.

Purchased in at Hear For Less for $50.

Sacha
Sacha Sydney, NSW

This is perfect !!! ..... Thank you

This is perfect product,
I am using it every day and cannot imagine myself living without it ,
Great value ,
Great customer service ,
Will definitely back again and recommend to all my friends,

Purchased in .

The hair brushes are a must

The ladies selling the products are so nice and friendly, it’s always nice to hangout with them. I’ve met Batel a few times, she’s extremely enthusiastic and passionate about her products. I have the curler and hair brush straightener, it’s very quick and easy to use. My favourite are the hair brushes. They have become an essential part of my daily routine. Thank youuu. Love you guys!!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Hair Length Long
  • Hair Style Straight
U-saSydney, NSW

Frequently burned hair and constantly gets my hair stuck

Purchased in for $200.

• Hair Care

Jamuna
Jamuna asked

Hi, i really want to purchase it, is there any discount now?

Ashmi
Ashmiasked

I am using the curler at the moment. I was said it won't burn my hair but I can see the smoke coming out. Why? Is it same with every curler?

Joyce
Joyce

You need to apply heat producer before. But still it's less damage than differents brands.

Camasked

Where can I get a demo of the TNS auto curler?

Nir
Nir

Hi they are at DFO Homebush and Macquarie Centre in Sydney

How about Melbourne?

Tan
Tan

yes you can get this at DFO South Wharf - i purchased one and very happy with my purchase.

Get an answer from our members and TNS Hair representatives

Details ·

How do you use the TNS Automatic Curler?

Begin by inserting a section of hair inside one of the four prongs, and pull the section towards you at approximately a 45 degree angle.

Then proceed to press the button to start the styling process, and slowly release the section of hair, which will pass through the curling iron. The barrel will spin, securing the section of hair around it to curl it, with the external black prongs as a barrier. Once the curler beeps 4-5 times, gently extract your hair, which you should find has automatically formed a curl.

Using a thicker section of hair and a lower temperature setting will produce a looser curl, whereas selecting a small section of hair and a powerful heat setting will create a tight, springy curl.

Some features of the TNS Automatic Curler include:

• A fast heat-up time of 40 seconds
  • Three adjustable temperature settings allow you to choose the degree of heat you’re comfortable applying to your hair
  • Automatic shut-off after 45 minutes provides peace of mind that comes from knowing this hair styler won’t be a safety hazard

Points of praise for the TNS Automatic Curler:

• Long-lasting, amazing-looking curls were the clear highlight for reviewers, most of whom enjoyed a positive experience with this automatic hair curler
  • Hair was quick to curl using the TNS Automatic Curler, which was convenient and offered a definite plus point
  • While some cited the price as a little high at $249, the same reviewers also pointed out that this splurge was worth it, due to the quality of the curler.
CategoryHair Stylers