TNS Automatic Curler

TNS Automatic Curler

Pros

• Gorgeous curls produced

• Quick to heat up and use

Cons

• A little expensive at $249

• Limited stockists – DFO is the only mention

• Hair Length Short (1), Medium (11) and Long (14)
  • Hair Style Straight (13), Wavy (11) and Curly (1)
  • Hair Care
Gini Kon

Gini KonSydney, NSW

Smitten At First Curl

Compared to my previous hair curler, The TNS auto curler is by far the better product as it does not cause dryness or breakages. With the TNS my hair feels soft even after using it on the hottest setting.
The customer service is also great as they responded very quickly to a query I had.
A 5 star experience from the sales to the after care.

Purchased in February 2021 at QVB.

Amazing service and product !

Purchased randomly last month at QVB Sydney. I didn’t knowing anything about the brand and I’m so happy I did !! Best products ever !! Also the sales person was very nice and friendly
Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2021 at Hear For Less for $50.00.

Sacha

Sacha Sydney, NSW

This is perfect !!! ..... Thank you

This is perfect product,
I am using it every day and cannot imagine myself living without it ,
Great value ,
Great customer service ,
Will definitely back again and recommend to all my friends,

Purchased in January 2021.

Find out how TNS Automatic Curler compares to other Hair Stylers

The hair brushes are a must

The ladies selling the products are so nice and friendly, it’s always nice to hangout with them. I’ve met Batel a few times, she’s extremely enthusiastic and passionate about her products. I have the curler and hair brush straightener, it’s very quick and easy to use. My favourite are the hair brushes. They have become an essential part of my daily routine. Thank youuu. Love you guys!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Hair LengthLong
Hair StyleStraight

U-saSydney, NSW

Frequently burned hair and constantly gets my hair stuck

Purchased in December 2020 for $200.00.

Hair Care
Mira

MiraSydney, NSW

Bougth last saturday @dfohomebush ur stuff is friendly i love this curly iron its last long curly on my straight hair❣️

Good products but its bit expensive wish i could get more discount next time if i buy for hair brush dryer. The stuff was friendly at dfo homesbush looking forward Nextime ..

Purchased in December 2020.

No 1 !

The best curler that I have ever. I am using it a lot. Easy to use and great results! Don’t think twice, you will thank me for this :)
And the curler looks so gorgeous!

Mimi Lim

Mimi LimSydney, NSW

This is perfect!

Purchased in November 2020 at Queen B for $249.00.

Kristin T.

Kristin T.Sydney, NSW

Best hair curler in the market!

I've had this curler for almost 2 months now and it has been working really great! It gives me amazing looking curls which are long-lasting, unlike other curlers I've used before. Myriam, the sales lady in DFO was very professional and also very friendly when she was demonstrating how to use the curler. I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends!

Purchased in September 2020 at DFO for $249.00.

Outstanding product

I can’t believe that this curler gives such a amazing results.. in love ❤️with this curler and also the one who showed me demo martina was really amazing ..she made me surprised and also taught me how to use it on d spot.

Purchased in November 2020 at DFO Homebush for $249.00.

Terrible product to use

The curls were gone two days after having used the curler; my hair ended looking very dry once I used it two days on a row; it felt as it was burnt

Purchased in November 2020 for $224.00.

ana c.

What y could do for me is refund me amount I paid for this product which I will no longer use; is this an option?

Hi Ana ,
Please send us your proof of purchase via email to info@tnshotbrush.com and we will do our best to help .

Leanne

LeanneSydney, NSW

Strongly recommended. Simply awesome.

This TNS auto curler is so easy to use, and the curl lasts so long even for my thin and straight hair. I purchased few more for my family and friends. Reasonable price, easy to use, durable and it creates long lasting curls. Fantastic product.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kiosk at macquarie and website for $200.00.

JoyceSydney, NSW

Very happy with the auto curler!

I got the curler last week from QVB.
I have been using that twice and I'm very happy. Now I can do my hair in only 10 min. Thank you! highly recommend !

Jane

Jane

Thank uou TNS team couldn’t go without your product

This is the best curler I have ever used.
So simple and easy and the result is always
successful. I do recommend this automatic curler higly.
Not less important, Customer service is friendly and excellent. Thank you TNS you have changed my life.

Purchased in September 2020 for $259.00.

Amber

Amber

WoW ! Must have !

I bought the curler at DFO Sydney few weeks ago and I didn’t stop using it since .
I could never do my own hair and with TNS automatic curler it’s super easy and fast .
Even my little girl (9yrs) can use it herself!
Will recommend to everyone I know ... must have if u like your hair curly .

Purchased in October 2020 for $250.00.

Chiqui

ChiquiSydney, NSW

this product is so amazing!!! can make you beautiful in minutes!

product is so amazing! this auto curl is the best so far plus the manager Maria is soooo kind! will recommend this to my girlfriends! a must have stuff for every girl!

Purchased in October 2020 for $220.00.

Hair LengthLong
Hair StyleWavy

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Best curler and and super simple to use!

The TNS curler is legit the best curler. Super simple to use, creates stunning natural looking curls. I also got the brush which is also a must have. My hair has never looked better. Batel was great and did a demo on my hair which sold me instantly. You wont regret this purchase!

Purchased in October 2020 for $220.00.

Reyshel

ReyshelSydney, NSW

Fantastic and easy to curl

It's good and easy for me to used and we saw the demo product at dfo and its quite quick to curl my hair it is good quality to use. And the service was fantastic from Batel she organized everything for us very friendly guiding us to use it.

Purchased in October 2020 at Dfo homebush nsw for $249.00.

Wont rotate

I bought it about 1 year ago very happy with it but it stopped rotating and i dont know if it is repairable any idea how to fix it please Help

Ella

I bought it from high point shopping centre i forgot his name unfortunately i dont have the receipt I paid cash for it please help i love the curler

Ella

I actually bought 2 and as a gift was given a beautiful wide purple hairbrush with it please replace my curler i miss my curler

Just amazing

It is my dream curler. I can play with it a lot! I am hairdresser I bought it for my clients! My hair is still healthy and shiny. Love it.

Purchased in August 2020 at Website for $259.00.

Ashmi

Ashmiasked

I am using the curler at the moment. I was said it won't burn my hair but I can see the smoke coming out. Why? Is it same with every curler?

Joyce

You need to apply heat producer before. But still it's less damage than differents brands.

Camasked

Where can I get a demo of the TNS auto curler?

Nir
Nir

Hi they are at DFO Homebush and Macquarie Centre in Sydney

How about Melbourne?

Tan
Tan

yes you can get this at DFO South Wharf - i purchased one and very happy with my purchase.

Get an answer from our members and TNS Hair Straighteners representatives

How do you use the TNS Automatic Curler?

Begin bu inserting a section of hair inside one of the four prongs, and pull the section towards you at approximately a 45 degree angle.

Then proceed to press the button to start the styling process, and slowly release the section of hair, which will pass through the curling iron. The barrel will spin, securing the section of hair around it to curl it, with the external black prongs as a barrier. Once the curler beeps 4-5 times, gently extract your hair, which you should find has automatically formed a curl.

Using a thicker section of hair and a lower temperature setting will produce a looser curl, whereas selecting a small section of hair and a powerful heat setting will create a tight, springy curl.

Some features of the TNS Automatic Curler include:

• A fast heat-up time of 40 seconds
  • Three adjustable temperature settings allow you to choose the degree of heat you’re comfortable applying to your hair
  • Automatic shut-off after 45 minutes provides peace of mind that comes from knowing this hair styler won’t be a safety hazard

Points of praise for the TNS Automatic Curler:

• Long-lasting, amazing-looking curls were the clear highlight for reviewers, most of whom enjoyed a positive experience with this automatic hair curler
  • Hair was quick to curl using the TNS Automatic Curler, which was convenient and offered a definite plus point
  • While some cited the price as a little high at $249, the same reviewers also pointed out that this splurge was worth it, due to the quality of the curler.
CategoryHair Stylers