2TNS Automatic Curler

96% · 673 · 4%
Hair Length Short, Medium and Long
Hair Style Straight, Wavy and Curly
Gorgeous curls produced
Quick to heat up and use
A little expensive at $249
Limited stockists – DFO is the only mention

Tasha's O.
Tasha's O.

Very good

Very amazing love the product. Beautiful curls. Thanks Veronica for doing my hair!!! <3 Show reply
Bandana N.
Bandana N.Sydney, NSW

Great product and service

I want to start with the great customer service i got over there, the sweet girl named Martina was so helpful and so sweet she made the whole process so easy and convenient. I love my new curler, works like magic. Show details ·  1
Ask
AskSydney, NSW6 posts

Carolyne

I just wanted to take a moment to give a huge shoutout to Carolyne for her outstanding customer service and for introducing me to the most amazing curling products! Carolyne, your enthusiasm and expertise made my shopping experience incredibly enjoyable, and I can't thank you enough for your help. And let me tell you, the curling product you recommended is an absolute game-changer! It's like magic in a bottle, leaving my curls looking flawless and feeling incredibly soft and bouncy. I'm absolutely thrilled with the results, and I owe it all to you. Thanks a million, Carolyne! Show details ·  1
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.

Hair done in 10 minutes and not even damaged by the heat

This product is just the best! Myriam showed me how to use it on my hair and since then I have not been able to stop using it. My hair is not damaged anymore, and I am saving so much time! 10 minutes and I’m out in the world with beautiful hair! Thank you Myriam again! You are the best Show details ·  1
jproumie
jproumie

Hair curler 10/10 high quality

I’m going to start off and say 10/10 product amazing customer service by Martina, I bought this product for my mum 2 days ago it was her birthday she was very happy for it I heard about this product for a while now and I have been saving up for it. It is worth its price mark at $260 I would highly recommend this product to you. It is very high quality and it leaves the hair looking amazing. My mother is very happy with this product. Show details
Anup D.
Anup D.Sydney, NSW

Best of the best

It is the best curler i ever had for my girlfriend. Its looks amazing with beautiful curls . And you know the surprising thing, curls remains long lasting for at least 12 hrs.
Thank you martina maharjan for this gem product. Show details
Hailey G.
Hailey G.

Tns automatic curler

Good curl. Veronica showed me how to use it and was fabulous in the demonstration. Thank you Show details ·  1
Corinna
Corinna

Love it

Was super happy with Veronica and how knowledge and helpful she was with the curler, super patient showing me how to use it. Show details ·  1
Sandra P.
Sandra P.

My new hair Tools

Always dream to have beautiful curly/wave without going to the hair salon… Finally got my hand on Tns auto curler and let me tell you something it’s change everything. I was struggling to curler my hair with the GHD straightener, always burn myself and took forever to do my hair. Less than 10 minutes and my hair is done. I want to thank Myriam for her patience and help. Highly recommend! I love that you can try the product before to buy. They give you the time to thinking before to purchase ( I wanted to know how long the culer stayed on my hair 3days )
Don’t wait too long to get your own! Ask Myriam to help you out!!! She is amazing. Show details ·  1
Ske
Ske
  Fair Incentive

Veronic @ QVB

Veronica was really helpful with the curler. She gave a good demonstration. Cleared the confusion and waited until we got the hang of it to purchase. Show details ·  1
Buster & Tarryn P.
Buster & Tarryn P.3 posts

Veronica at the QVB was excellent

Veronica at the QVB was helpful with the curler product. She took her time to teach my daughter how to use the product! My daughter was very excited to walk away with a new curler! Show details ·  1
sasin p.
sasin p.2 posts

Best curler

First time visiting TNS and it was great! My stylist martina provided amazing service, and put in loads of time with my excessive amount of hair. I loved the curl, the super dryer looks exactly like salons blow-out. This place is worth the splurge to look and feel wonderful. Show details ·  1
Gayani
GayaniSydney, NSW

I love it !

Easy to use. Curls hold nicely
Thank you Myriam , she helped me use the product very well. Show details ·  1
Aiman
AimanSydney, NSW

Very easy ! Great curls

Veronica at the TNS kiosk in town hall was brilliant using this product on my hair! Super happy with the results! I am sold! Show details ·  1
Izzy
Izzy

The Game-Changing Hair Tool for Gorgeous Curls!

I recently purchased 2 products; automatic curler and blow-out brush and I am OBSESSED!!
Thank you to Myriam my sales person!

The automatic hair curler leaves you with bouncy curls that last all night long, and the blowout brush leaves my hair looking fabulous and full of volume.
I wanted to highlight my sales person Myriam, she was so helpful, full of knowledge and excellent customer service. She made my shopping experience even better and went that extra mile to demonstrate how to use the curler to give me effortless curls. Definitely recommend TNS products. Show details ·  1

Vanessa M.

Are these available in any stores for a try out.

TNS Hair   DM

Hi Vanessa sure where about are you located?

Vanessa M.

Sorry. I’m in Melbourne. My daughter saw it at the show but can get there to have a look and try it out.

TNS Hair   DM

Hi Vanessa , unfortunately at the moment in Victoria we only our products demonstrate at the Royal show at this stage

Jamuna
Jamuna

Hi, i really want to purchase it, is there any discount now?

Ashmi
Ashmi

I am using the curler at the moment. I was said it won't burn my hair but I can see the smoke coming out. Why? Is it same with every curler?

Joyce
Joyce

You need to apply heat producer before. But still it's less damage than differents brands.

See all TNS Automatic Curler questions

How do you use the TNS Automatic Curler?

Begin by inserting a section of hair inside one of the four prongs, and pull the section towards you at approximately a 45 degree angle.

Then proceed to press the button to start the styling process, and slowly release the section of hair, which will pass through the curling iron. The barrel will spin, securing the section of hair around it to curl it, with the external black prongs as a barrier. Once the curler beeps 4-5 times, gently extract your hair, which you should find has automatically formed a curl.

Using a thicker section of hair and a lower temperature setting will produce a looser curl, whereas selecting a small section of hair and a powerful heat setting will create a tight, springy curl.

Some features of the TNS Automatic Curler include:

• A fast heat-up time of 40 seconds
  • Three adjustable temperature settings allow you to choose the degree of heat you’re comfortable applying to your hair
  • Automatic shut-off after 45 minutes provides peace of mind that comes from knowing this hair styler won’t be a safety hazard

Points of praise for the TNS Automatic Curler:

• Long-lasting, amazing-looking curls were the clear highlight for reviewers, most of whom enjoyed a positive experience with this automatic hair curler
  • Hair was quick to curl using the TNS Automatic Curler, which was convenient and offered a definite plus point
  • While some cited the price as a little high at $249, the same reviewers also pointed out that this splurge was worth it, due to the quality of the curler.
CategoryHair Stylers