4.1

Rates and Fees

Dr. Manuel Jose O.
Dr. Manuel Jose O.

Very poor communication

I engaged Dmitry Gibkin as my tax accountant. But he did not even bother to answer my emails. This was also experienced by my wife who also engaged him as tax accountant. This demonstrates very poor service and a lack of regard for clients. For sure, I will NOT be using him or Tax Solutions Brisbane again.
Col
Col2 posts

Would not use them again

We have used these people for a number of years but they now demonstrate a disrespectful ambivalence when questioned about a lack of communication and service. This was underlined by their attitude when told that we would no longer be engaging the business. They clearly don't need my business and I would suggest you seriously consider giving them your.
Andrew
Andrew
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic results

Excellent service. I’ve used their service for the 4th year running and am most satisfied
Elizma
ElizmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and Professional!

Camilo were professional and provided good advise for personal as well as starting out as a sole trader.
Bianca
Bianca

Convenient

Quick,easy, professional. Tax being done over the phone is convenient
Pam
PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Dmitry’s professionalism was outstanding. I would definitely recommend their services.
Peter
PeterBrisbane2 posts

Excellent service over the phone tax lodgment, price wise much the same as Kiosk tax service
Peter evans
Peter evans

Tax Solutions end year

Sham was quick efficient professional. He made it easy for me to complete my end of year return. This is my second year with Tax Solutions. Will be back for more next year.
Nil
Nil2 posts

Thank you again Dimitry to you and your team. Great service and advice,. Very friendly and always willing to help with financial advice. Wouldn't hesitate to refer the company at Springwood. Thanks again team
Look elsewhere
Look elsewhere Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rubbish, incompetent

I had used this service for five years unfortunately will never use again. After doing my tax return and paid seven days later it still had no lodgement , even after five phone calls I had to still chase up my return, Dimitry hopeless. It shouldn’t even be one star should be negative.
Navya K.
Navya K.South East Queensland, QLD

Helpful Tax Accountants in Brisbane

Extremely helpful, polite and informative.
Explained everything fully.
Was able to provide assistance in preparation of multiple late tax returns.
The accountant could not have been more polite, informative or easier to understand.
Inas Grover
Inas GroverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Tax Accountants

Thanks Anita for a great tax consutation. You are a lovely person. She explained me how tax system works in Australia. I will recommend you and your company to all my collegues.
Olga G.
Olga G.AU

Excellent Service

Extremely happy with my tax refund amount this year. thanks for your great tax advice and my deductions explanations. will use your services next year too and will recommend it to all my colleagues.