Tazzy Tyres Launceston

Tazzy Tyres Launceston

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tazzy Tyres Launceston? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
Susan B
Susan BHobart, TAS

DO NOT go here to have your car serviced!!

I had my car serviced here twice. A service should include a safety check of spare tyre and jack. Not so at this place. My jack was so badly corroded I could not use it when I had a flat tyre.

I spoke to a 'manager' and asked why my jack had not been checked. I was told this isn't included in a service! Not concerned with your customer's safety? I was told that it wasn't your fault that I had a flat tyre, that my car was 20 years old and had done 220,000km. Is my car then not worthy of a service like any of your other customers?

I had to flag down a passing motorist to help. Deplorable.

Tyres fitted whilst I waited

Very reasonably priced compared to the bigger companies they also have afterpay which is awesome the customer service was outstanding

lincoln
lincolnlaunceston

Stay clear

A careless and untrustworthy business, went to get rims/tyres got more than that a really damaged vehicle in the process that was caused by a worker in another customers car, made experience a regrettable one, seems i and not the only customer that has had similar things happen, along with it all poor handling of the whole situation from the owner and as i got frustrated with it all he intentionally took and extended amount of time to get things going with his insurance company just look elsewhere you will get a better price and better quality product.

Susan B
Susan Basked

DO NOT go here to have your car serviced!!

I spoke to a 'manager' and asked why my jack had not been checked. I was told this isn't included in a service! Not concerned with your customer's safety? I was told that it wasn't your fault that I had a flat tyre, that my car was 20 years old and had done 220,000km. Given the age, you should be even more careful when servicing!

I had to flag down a passing motorist to help. What are you going to do to remedy this situation? Deplorable.