2Technika WD905 / TT905

3.5

SandroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified WD905
Technika   DM

Hi Sandro, I'm sorry to hear of your experience. We have reached out to you already through a separate message you posted. Awaiting your response. Thanks

James
JamesLane Cove3 posts
  Verified WD905

Rubbish quality and poor customer service

Bought as part of a house package.
Start/stop buttons started bubbling after 3 months. When I contacted Technika customer service they said that we were using ‘excessive force’ and hence were not enable to get a repair. When I explained this occurred through normal use they implied that we were lying.
Poor quality product and rubbish customer service
Stay away Show details
Technika   DM

Hi James, Thank you for reaching out to Technika, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

RonAdl
RonAdlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

Does the job!

Went with this product and model because of a builder promotion. I liked the fact that it included the trim kit and it's so easy to install. Loved the different functionalities it comes with but some of them are not user-friendly. Could be better if the functions can have a more intuitive user-friendly approach. I also found that it takes longer to defrost a similar-size frozen food item than my old microwave with similar power. All-in-all, I still like it. It does the job and hopefully it will last.

JACK
JACK2 posts
  WD905

Good

i used the one for two years and one month and it never give me any problem. the only thing is the clock travel fast than the normal. the microwave is not very cloud. quality is good and built well. i am very happy with the microwave and will use again in the future

Shirely Sze
Shirely SzeBrisbane4 posts

Convenient ~ looks trendy

I bought this microwave enough building a house. It works great and it has lots of functions to this little machine. We really like the trim kit that Technika include while installing this unit into our microwave space. This creates a perfect fit to our cabinetry without creating any mess to the gaps of the Microwave space. The microwave is relatively quiet and it does the job well.

RONNIE
RONNIE2 posts
  Verified WD905

All of my appliances are Technika.I am currently doing a renovation and have selected only Technika

Love the way my Microwave is so easy to use. The temperature program is super easy to navigate. And the look with the trim kit is stunning. Its also not noisy like other models. and the bonus its so easy to keep clean. The feature, the grill and auto menu have won me over as a fan of this model. I have never seen anything like this on the market. So happy i purchased this.

Butterfly
ButterflyWollert12 posts

Easy to use

Purchased this in 2014 just after my son was born. While on maternity leave it was a life saver with heating up my frozen meals. Best feature was the beverage pre set menu as it heated up bubs cows milk to the right temperature. Made life easier and so simple to use, also matched all the stainless steel in my kitchen.

Nessa
NessaMelbourne10 posts

Cooks like it should

Came with our Carlisle home as a standard inclusion for our butlers pantry. Have not used the auto menu settling and grill just yet but find the standard microwave cooking cooks my food properly. Defrost feature is a time saver just find that the beeping is louder than i would expect for a microwave.

Jian_n
Jian_nSydney5 posts

Piece of fine art

A microwave seems to be a normal average kitchen appliance in all homes. This one is different from the average as its interior is stainless steel so you can use a spoon as a conductor to heat your beverage with cold spots. This feature, the grill and auto menu have won me over as a fan of this model. I have never seen anything like this on the market. So happy i purchased this.

Mummsie
MummsieMelbourne7 posts

Simple to use

Purchased this on eBay from the good guys 6 month ago after my smeg microwave called it a day after my 3rd replacement in 5 years. Purchase this to go with my other Technika products. Heating the bubs milk is great as its only 1 push button. The auto programmable menu did take some getting use to but now i relay on it as it adjust the power watts and time to the actual food it needs to cook, almost like it has a mind of its own my food comes out as it should, no cold or burnt spots. Technika indeed you have not let me down

gemma jackson
gemma jacksonMelbourne5 posts

A+ Easy To Use

My husband purchased this microwave to suit our other Technika appliances approximately 4 years ago.

I am a stay at home Mum so it's fair to say the microwave gets a workout on a regular basis.

It's easy to use, quiet and works famously.

I even heat baby bottles and always warms evenly.

Jo S
Jo S · WD905 / TT905

We have just purchased a new home with a model: WD 905SS and have followed instruction manual to release the lock-out functional but still unable to open the door . Can you please assist ?

Technika   DM

Hi Jo, thank you for your question and I'm sorry to hear of this. While lock quitting do you get the long beep? This is the indication that it should be locked or unlocked. Thanks

Michael B. · WD905 / TT905

What type of screw holds the microwave in place

Michael B.

I want to pull my Microwave out its held in by one screw? I'm trying to work out the type of screw it is a star or flat head screw?

Michael B.

The trim kit is held in by this one screw

My email address is michaelbourne61@gmail.com

Sandro · WD905

Can anyone tell me why the microwave I'm using suddenly emitted a terrible burning smell (not from food, but from the machine itself) and caused a power outage in my home yesterday? The circuit breaker tripped due to an electrical leakage, could it be that the microwave is leaking electricity? After the incident, I attempted to reset the circuit breaker, but every time I plug in the microwave, the power in my house goes out again! It's an incredibly alarming experience! Does anyone know why this is happening? I contacted customer service, but they provided no assistance whatsoever.

Sandro

Thank you. I just replied your message. May I know the warranty period of this model?

Technika   DM

Thank you Sandro, the standard warranty is 2 years. I will reply back to you directly.

See all Technika WD905 / TT905 questions