Tefal ActiFry 1Kg

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Dmw

DmwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service and faulty product

Air fryer dyed after 7 months Tefal has been very difficult to deal with over this requested to go to their repairer who are over 50 klm away from me they don’t seem to care based on my experience would not recommend

Purchased in July 2020.

SomeDudeWhoIsUsuallyNice

SomeDudeWhoIsUsuallyNicesydney

Good fryer, but not durable

Purchased in June 2018.

fries

friesSouthern and Hills, SA

Tefal actifry

I have had three of these and each one died just as the guarantee ran out. I loved the way they worked but am not buying one again as they do not last.

Purchased for $399.00.

Terence Wilson-Winship

Terence Wilson-WinshipSydney, NSW

Rather disappointed

I’m rather disappointed because when I'm cooking a chicken or lamb chops it doesn't have a lift basket/pan when I lift the entire pan out to shake the chips or place the food onto a plate the lamb chops residue fat or the oil drains on to the bench. Apart from that it’s a very good item.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store.

I’m sorry it was the Tefal air fryer not the Philips I was referring to.

Fay

FaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great until it falls apart

Home made chips and roast Vegas are great. Because of the arm that rotates food, softer food can fall apart, even pumpkin as it cooks. The lid mechanism snapped, but with care I could still close it. A bit flimsy for the price.

Purchased in August 2016 at Myer.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

This one is great

I cooked my fish and chips in the air fryer. It is so easy and wonderful. The food taste good but they don't take me much time. We are happy to have it.

Purchased in October 2018.

Cinta M

Cinta MSunshine Coast

Great product.. until it fell to pieces

We purchased this product with Myer Vouchers we received from our wedding. It was fantastic. Cooked up things so well without oil. Roast veggies and Sweet potato chips were a favourite. But a year in the machine started to break. First the the internal spinner snapped so we purchased a new one. Then 2 months later the handle snapped. For the price it should last longer than just over a year. For the record we always handwashed as well. We ended up just getting rid of it and purchasing a different brand.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Saculjh

SaculjhSydney

Refalo airfry

This was bought for me as a gift as I love home made hot chips & had always used a deep fryer. My eldest son is a personal trainer and got this for me as he said it was a healthier option than deep frying. But when I read the instructions it was just to time consuming on how the potatoes had to be sliced the same size and rinsed so many times for it to cook properly. I used it twice and the effort didn’t measure up to the taste test. So back in the box it went & I have my original delonghi easy clean deep fryer back in use.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Cherrie

CherrieMelbourne

The most utilised appliance in my house

Date PurchasedSept 2012

Hayley

HayleyMENDOORAN

The capacity is quite large.

The capacity is quite large. Circulating heating, made out of food health delicious, no oil more healthy, simple product operation, easy to disassemble parts, easily clean, safe and fast, in the morning can also use him to do baking, toast, dessert, with milk and juice, too perfect.The kitchen has no fumes and feels more clean.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Lina

LinaSydney

Stylish and functional

Was hesitant at first and thought that it would be another gadget purchased and never used? After a few uses I loved it, my kids are crazy about everything fried and I am relieved that I can serve them foods without too much oil, healthier options, and better quality and taste. I chose the back color to match the tiles in my kitchen. Great machine, stylish in the kitchen and function in action.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Belinda

BelindaSydney

We use it all the time

It makes the best chips, we just set and forget while the rest of dinner is being prepared. I've cooked chicken wings before and even sausages, so I don't have to worry about the stove or oven. We prepare the yummiest muesli in it too. It washes easy and the smells do not carry from one dish to the next. My muesli does not taste like chips or meat. I especially love not using my oven in summer, this is better and doesn't heat the house. I love that it stirs the food, unlike other brands and versions. We use it all the time and I've had it for over 8 years!

Date PurchasedNov 2010
Ric

Ric

Love This Cooker!

Ok, so I haven't really cooked too much of a variety in this air fryer but combing Woolies $2 wedges with this air-fryer (no added oil) are the cheapest and best snack in my life. It is heated so quickly I love it. I have also heated some spring rolls and dumplings in it.
I have found this older version with a spinning centre can upset the contents at times and create a bundle stuck in the spinner but mostly this is fine. I'd highly recommend an updated version of this product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
Alyaa

Alyaa

Life is easier with tefal actifry

I’m very satisfied with the tefal air fryer, I use the guid and the recipes book that comes with it and all worked really well for me, it taste btetter and it’s healthier. It’s very easy to use and safe even my kids can use to fry some nuggets and chips. It’s very easy to clean, just put the pices in the dishwasher and very easy to put it all back together. The tefal fryer is a kitchen basic tool for me and a must have

Date PurchasedMar 2016
ClaysaO

ClaysaOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ended up staying set up permanently

We purchased the Tefal to use here and there as a healthier option to frying. We ended up leaving it set up on the kitchen because it has many uses besides just chips, for example fresh chicken and a bottled sauce varient make for a quick and healthy tea. Could not imagine getting one without the paddle, it’s just so useful and easy to use. Have had zero issues with ours and gets used at least twice a week.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Weese

WeeseAdelaide

Best way to cook without oil

So good at cooking french fries without all the oil but are still nice and crispy. Also good for roasting pumpkin which normally takes a while in the oven. Much healthier way of cooking. Considering buying a second one so that i can have different things cooking at the same time.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Mills

MillsDalgety, ACT

No more fat is great

Got one of these a while back and love how much space it has so we can put large items inside like chicken and beef and we been able to cook more than one or two items at once. We had a smaller one before and couldn't cook as much inside it

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Diana.C

Diana.C

Fantastic guilt free chips !

I am very satisfied with this product, I love making sweet potato wedges , I don't have to stand next to it till it finishes cooking and perfect every time . And when I finish I just literally just give it a rinse or a wipe and pack it away .

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Ratrout

RatroutDULWICH HILL

Excellent light weight for daily usage

I always heard about this product & had to have it . So I went along and purchased one and since than all my cooking has changed to the better as getting compliments form the family members & friends.
So Happy and delighted with my purchase and recommend it to everyone .

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Angela

AngelaMelbourne

Love it, use it a least 3 times a week.

It was our difficult choice to buy an air fryer at the beginning. There are lots of different kitchen appliances in the market for steaming, deep fry, slow cook. We have purchase so many in the past, but just use for few times. But finially our air fryer use for reheat, baking, frying. It is so many functions we found out suits our living style.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015