Tefal DR8085

Tefal DR8085

MPN: DR8085

See the Best Garment Steamers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

krystal888

krystal888WA, 6024

Great for quick ironing on the spot

Great for quickly ironing kids shirts for school in the morning.
Not perfect but does the job.
Heats up quickly.
Would prefer it to hold more water as I can only iron a couple of shirts before the water runs out.

Would like some attachments that can help me avoid getting burnt by steam - at the moment I have to pinch the corner of the clothing while its on a hanger to try to hold fabric taunt and occasionally I have had to let go because steam was burning me.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Viv

VivSydney

Works well for 1 year

I bought it last year and it has been very handy. I used it to steam iron my daughter’s school uniform and my tops and pants (cotton, linen, silk- all work well) on a daily basis. It obviously doesn’t work like a normal iron but it does the job, gets rid of most of the wrinkles and it was good enough for me. Unfortunately, it stopped working just after a year, i.e. its warranty period. Now the steam doesn’t come out when the trigger is pressed. Oh well, it was short lived but I am willing to purchase another one just for the convenience and the minimum space it requires.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Eddie J

Eddie JSydney, NSW

great product

I bout this from Amazon and its great ! it may spray some splashes of water when it start but once you get to it you will love this product and you will see how easy and convenient it is to be used ! very highly recommended if you need to Iron a uniform for work / school etc ( saves alot of time)

Date PurchasedAug 2018
AjBC

AjBCPerth

Does the job

Considering I didn't buy it for a full basket of washing, it does a good enough job for a garment or two at a time. Happy with the purchase. Needed it for quick wrinkle free garment. If one is looking at quickly and partially removing the creases, this does the job. Yes, the element makes it heavy but that's with all hand held garment steamers. And No, it will not work like a steam flat iron. If you want a precisely ironed garment, steamers aren’t the best bet :)

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Gordon Bombay

Gordon BombayAU

Overpriced gimmick - don't waste your money

This upright iron has very limited power and does an extremely poor job of ironing out creases. It also takes a long time to iron a shirt compared to a standard iron due to its awkward position. This upright iron is really just a gimmick which serves no real purpose. You are better off with a standard iron and ironing board. Do not waste your time and money on this ineffective product from Tefal. Tefal have a good reputation, but garbage low quality and ineffective gimmicks like this will not help them, and I am hesitant to buy Tefal products from now on.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Marina

MarinaAuckland

Not powerful enough & easy to break

The steamer is heavy to hold, the steam vapor isn't powerful enough. I expected from this expensive product a better result. It didn't meet satisfactory, It wasted my money.
Also, I accidentally dropped the steamer from a meter high drawer to a wooden surface, It broke in the middle without the possibility of repair.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

leaking water & easy to break

The leakage just burned my hand every time I do the ironing. Also I accidentally dropped from a 1 meter height vanity to a tiled floor. It broke into 2 pieces. and I only had just used it twice! Its a definately wasted $$$$ product. Not recommended to everyone. BIG NO NO NO NO NO

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Terri

TerriBrisbane

Disappointing

The steamer is heavy to hold. The water tank is too small. It spits hot water onto your hand and garment. The steam isn't powerful enough. The handle heats up. It has a button to lock the steam on but the button accidentally gets locked on when you don't want it to.

Tefal