Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

MPN: 36481863

See the Best Air Fryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

D.YA

D.YASydney, NSW

easy to use and quick cook

this is my 2nd Telfal air fryer and found the design is getting better and the cooking time get reduced.
this one is good for chips and fish fingers . also the size of it is good for family of 3.

JVR

JVRSydney, NSW

Best kitchen gadget

Works like an instant mini oven.
Faster to cook small portions of frozen food. Every morning I cook nuggets, sausages, mini pies for school lunches
Easy to use and clean. Best buy.

Purchased in January 2019.

Product is used: Several times a week
Wayne Stickel

Wayne StickelSYDNEY

My 1st air fryer

Easy to use and clean it makes frozen chips so much better, croissants are good too. It takes bacon to another level and the bacon fat is excellent for potatoes in the fryer.
The manual timer control takes getting used to and turning if off requires some force. Overall great product to own.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
dora1994

dora1994Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic little appliance

I used some reward points to buy this little gem, while I tend to use it only to cook oven chips and nuggets, it has won over my fussy kids, my 6 year old always asks for the crispy chicken nuggets now! Cooks fast, means that we have the oven free for other things, like adult meals! Oh it also makes amazing jacket potatoes! Grab one, you wont be disappointed!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Jenny

JennyApollo Bay

Air fry stake and food to prefection

Ever since buying the tefal fryer our stakes have never been the same. Their near to perfect and chips made inside are fluffy and crispy. No more buying stake on Stake Tuesday as this just cooks them to heavenly tasting prefection! No oil needed just place in the pan and fry away

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Sangeeta

SangeetaMelbourne

Perfect

I heard about air fryers a lot but i bought it just last year near Christmas time because my owen messed up.when i started using air fryer this work so well i was not even bother to fix my owen.the main benfit to have this even kids can use it ofcourse under supervision but so eady to operate

oz_mike

oz_mikeAU

Easy to use and versatile way for "healthy" frying.

This is an excellent product for frying just about anything particularly frozen items. One additional thing I've used it for is to crisp up pies/pasties after heating in the microwave. A few minutes fixes the soggy microwave pastry. Need to use a bit of trial and error but worth persevering. I was going to buy a small deep fryer but my wife suggested this and she was right! LOL

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

LilLam

LilLamNewcastle

Tefal Fry Delight.

We received this as a gift from friends. we used to have a deep fryer and i guess they wanted to help make us healthier. The only problem is we cant get crispy frys. Its great for stir fry type meals but not for frys. Im sure its healthier but that doesn't mean tastier.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

What more could you want in an Air Fryer

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $129.00.

Jan99

Jan99

This is perfect. Strongly recommend it

I am impressed with the food cooked using this product. It preserves the freshness and ordinary taste of the food with the five star restaurant’s presentation. It makes meals ready in a speedy and clean manner. It is easy to clean, which leads to easy cleaning in the kitchen. It is easy to store as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Trainers

Trainersmelbourne

Great Air Fryer

I was late to the game with with fryers but now I am a total convert. I like to cook healthy so I feel guilty frying in oil but this little Tefal has cured my conscience! It only needs a spoonful of oil at a time.
‎I have recently been making the best Korean chicken ever in it! I found a good trick is to spray a fine coating of oil right onto the meat just before putting it in
‎I have only had this less than a year but have used it heaps and really enjoy it.
Really good machine

Date PurchasedSep 2017

sue28

sue28South East Queensland, QLD

great machine much better than my old phillips

much quicker than my old phillips easier to clean too. heats very quick , was not easy to purchase as not every one stocks it but well worth the wait. very happy with it. cord folds away neatly easy to store in a cupboard too.
cooking is great, even heating up rolls bread or sausage is very quick.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

TThom

TThomAdelaide

Good, cheap air fryer

For the price this product is really good. It doesn't have the option to cook other items like other air fryers, but if you're looking for an alternative to deep frying it certainly does the job. It works best with frozen chips (no oil added) but does a pretty decent job on raw chips as well.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Aspen

AspenBrisbane

Great start to Air Fryers

This was my first Air Fryer I purchased as I saw it in the rejects section of a local Harvey Norman. I think it was the demo model as there was no box either and my wife has been pestering me to buy one for a while now. I finally caved in to keep her happy and so far it's been a great joy to use actually. I've almost perfected the way to get a frozen pie from Coles to be a similar texture as the ones you buy from the bakery in about 10 minutes. Beats the soggy and non-crunchy texture when you heat it up in a microwave. Overall it's quite good for frying kale (for kale chips), frozen chips and of course frozen pies. Haven't ventured out to other food items yet but we'll get there.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Great air fryer!

Great for 2-3 people. Cooks up chips to the perfect crisp! The best fryer I have owned. Easy to clean and cooks very fast. Look around for price on this one as it varies greatly from upwards of $250 at Myer to $130 from the Good Guys. Fry up some delicious chicken!

Joey99

Joey99Sydney, NSW

Quickest oven Ever

Heats up and cooks really quick. A much more healthier option than ovens and oil fryers. I’ve used it to cook wedges and it makes them much more crispier than my typical over. Cleaning wasn’t an issue as I place an aluminium foil beneath the tray to catch the crumbs and not leave oil stains. The grate however is a little difficult to wash but it is a small price to pay for the usefulness of this fryer.

Ange22

Ange22AU

Love my tefal delight

I love my tefel fry delight. Cooks food evenly .easy to use and clean. Food tastes great. Saving money on gas by not using oven .i use to deep fry chips would use heaps of oil and it was unhealthy. So saving money on oil too. So easy to quickly cook the kids food. I bought mine at Myer when they had a sale a month ago.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Chen J

Chen JAU

Very good for cooking Fries & chicken Nuggets

Bought the Tefal FX1000 from Myer while it's on Sale. Like the shape of the machine, looks stylish and very easy to fit into my little kitchen. Find it's very useful to cook the French Fries and Chicken Nuggets, super quick compare to my build-in oven. But the container is bit of small. Overall, very happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Crystal

Crystalstrathfield

It’s ok

I bought it for my family. I thought it would be useful but it is too small to feed while family. And I read the review, it was almost good point, and it was easy to clean. But I want to say it is Not easy to clean it even I use hot water.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great for frozen processed food but that’s about it!

I tried frying chicken but the end result was a floury, super dry and tough chicken. No problems with frozen chips, nuggets, spring rolls or chicken tender but the hot air is uneven making it a hassle having to take the pan out multiple times and shake the food to get it evenly cooked. Machine is easy to clean but so bulky