Tefal Secure 5 NEO

Tefal Secure 5 NEO

MPN: P2534438

See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kgl61Sydney, NSW

Best piece of cookware I have ever bought!

I have had my pressure cooker for some time now and use it nearly every week. It is great to use in both winter and summer. I have made soups, pot roasts, curries, stews, you name it, I have tried most savoury meals in it. It is so easy to clean, I sometimes put my pot in the dishwasher but not the lid, there are no problems with residual smells. It is so good at cutting down cooking time and the energy used to cook. I am constantly trying out new recipes in the pressure cooker. Best piece of cookware I have ever bought!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Fussie

Fussie

Time Saver!!

I purchased the Tefal 8L pressure cooker a few months back and I have no regrets. Very easy to use and clean. I’ve made soups, roasts and rissotos in a fraction of the time it would normally take on the stove top. still getting use to how quick it is. The only downside is that it doesn’t come with a cook book included. This wasn’t a big issue for me as I get my recipes online. I also got the bigger size as I like to make winter soups and the 6L wouldn’t be big enough. I purchased this from Kitchen Warehouse and it was delivered in days and at the best price I’ve seen advertised.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Price Point.

Easy to use and fit the silicone ring (no 'right way up'.)
Easy to use and fit the lid (clear arrow markings.)
Easy to use handle and pressure selector. Lid, handle and controls 'feel right'.
Nice large size.
The base is small compared to the pot size - it's a mere 15 cm compared to the 22 cm pot.
The Pressure Indicator is situated low inside the lid - use steam as your pressure indicator.
The manual is clearly written and does come with cooking guide times though no recipes. Pdf version is available.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Tina

TinaCanberra

So easy to use and shortens cooking time

I've always wanted to get my own pressure cooker but couldn't justify paying the price and thankfully this went on sale at Myers so I just bought it.

It's super easy to use and is dishwasher safe (pot only not the lid) and comes with instructions on what amount of time it takes to cook certain things.

When my rice cooker broke I started using this to cook my rice. The time is shortened by half while the rice comes out perfectly fluffy and tasty.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Debra

DebraPerth

Easy to use pressure cooker

Easy to use, especially after using my Mum's old pressure cooker. I got the 6 litre which is a good size to make a large stew or curry. Cooks the meat quickly and I prefer it to a slow cooker as you don't have to choose a meal hours before you want it. The lid clips on so it feels safe and secure. It would've been even better with a recipe book with some pressure cooker recipes.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Kazz

Kazzasked

Were do I order replacement seals for my pressure cooker

Zohra M.

Zohra M.asked

Hey, i just bought the tefal pressure cooker 5 neo 6L. I used it for the first time so when it got pressure the steam was coming out from the (valve A )throwing water and food particles as the steam should come out from the steam vents. Is there any problem with the cooker.

kgl61

Did you overfill the cooker, or perhaps use too much liquid? There is a maximum fill level inside the pot. Also you should only use a maximum 2 cups of liquid.

Nathan
Nathan

From the manual: return the operating valve (A) to the veg/chicken icon, wait a minute and then slowly turn the operating valve again to the steam release position, ensuring nothing else spurts out.

Georges Tourneur

Georges Tourneurasked

The lid is stuck.
How do i open it?

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives