4.1

28 reviews · Statistics

75% · 216 · 21%
Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ryan M.

DaveMelbourne13 posts
John Prover
John Prover

Steakmaster Oven - noisy

Got the Steakmaster oven recently. Not bad but not great either.

Pretty noisy.

Noisy when baking, however the noise does go quite when it reaches temperature.

The worst part the is cooling fan, after operation and the oven is switched off the cooling fan runs for 20-40 minutes. It’s a noisy fan and is a real pain whilst eating dinner.

If the fans were quieter in this oven it would be 4 to 5 stars. Show details

Anthony and MitchQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive

We are in love

Recently purchased a Pyrolytic SteakMaster with SteakGrill 700ºC Oven. Hands down the best oven I have ever used!! Well done Teka for making such a beautiful and versatile piece of technology. Everything from cooking the perfect steak to fish and so many more functions we're still yet to explore. We still have our other Teka appliances waiting in their boxes for installation while our new kitchen gets built. Really looking forward to having the full Teka experience.

The customer service team here in Australia are amazing to deal with and have kept us up to date each step of the way with our orders. Show details

Joel
Joel3 posts

5* Reviews for Teka are mostly fake

Click on the profiles that give 5* Reviews - you'll see almost all are from people who created their accounts in the same week and and have only reviewed one thing. Company clearly creating fake 5* reviews to mislead.
There are one or two legitimate 5*, but also at least two 1* reviews, so I don't trust them at all

EDIT: Here are more details for those interested.....
At time of writing there are 20 5* reviews. At least 14 of them are fake.
- 10 are from accounts created in the same 2.5 weeks between August 14th and Sept 1st. 2021
- 4 are from accounts all created June 16th or 17th 2021.
- All 14 reviewed Teka (the company) 5*. One of them also reviewed a Teka product 5*. None of them have reviewed anything else Show details

Teka   DM
Matthew
Matthew

Amazing laundry appliances

We recently purchased a Teka washing machine and heat pump dryer and we are very happy with the style, durability and functions. Very easy to use and is a very quiet machine which is great when working from home. I would definitely recommend Teka appliances.  Show reply
Monique
MoniqueNSWSydney, NSW

Absolutely love my Teka kitchen appliances and would highly recommend!

We recently purchased a variety of Teka kitchen appliances including an integrated dishwasher, cooktop, oven, in built microwave and coffee machine! I get so many compliments about my coffee machine and asked by so many of my family and friends where I purchased it from. I couldn't be happier with the quality, affordability, style and durability. I would definitely recommend Teka and have already recommended the products to my family and friends.  Show details ·  1
Jamelle Moussa
Jamelle Moussa NSWSydney, NSW

Love my new Washing Machine

Bought the TFLW10 - 10Kg washing machine & loving everything about it.
we are a family of 5, who wash times per week. My Teka Washing Machine has been brilliant.
So silent - I can barely hear it working. Service was excellent too, ordered online, delivered the next day! Show details ·  1
Oktay S.
Oktay S.NSWSydney, NSW

Looks Amazing

We recently purchased a Teka fridge and we are so impressed. Not only does it look stylish but its also very practical.  Show details ·  1
Nadiah
Nadiah

Love our Teka Products!

Very happy with our recent purchase of Teka products! We compared multiple brands and found Teka to be stylish, affordable & high quality. I also love the fact they offer 5 year warranty! I highly recommend Teka products to all our friends and family.  Show details ·  1
Nathan
Nathan

Great brand great look!

Teka is quickly becoming my go to brand for home appliances with quality finishes and performance. Another win for our kitchen. Show details ·  1
Simon
Simon

Stylish and easy to use

I have Teka cooking appliances in my home and I am so happy. They look amazing and are easy to use. The reason I bought them is that I wanted European appliances and I wanted black appliances. The Teka range met my criteria and it was amazingly priced and it came with a 5 year warranty where most of the other brands I was looking at only offered a 2 year warranty.  Show reply
Luigi
Luigi

AMAZING QUALITY HEAT PUMP DRYER

Freaking love it!! Very efficient on energy use, easy to use. Most importantly easy to set up. great quality and fantastic customer service!!  Show reply
Angela
AngelaNSWSydney, NSW

Appliances fit for a chef

We have two teka ovens HLB860, the coffee machine CLC855GM, and the steam oven HLC847SC. They look absolutely amazing and the functionality is the best I’ve used. I’m a chef by trade and the food I cook comes out perfect every time. The appliance are easy to use and they look amazing. The 5 year warranty is a real plus to give me some peace of mind knowing I am covered. I am very happy and would recommend to everyone  Show reply