3.7

jerrymouse

jerrymouseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The products did not work as it should be in our new home from day 1.

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded our expectations- fantastic appliances

We renovated our kitchen nearly 1 year ago and made the choice to use TEKA cooking appliances. It appeared to be a relatively new brand in Australia but quite large globally and all made in Europe. It was the best decision we made when it comes to the kitchen renovation. My wife is a keen home cook and we've been blown away with the quality of the appliances. We opted for the Pyro HLB 860P alongside the Combi Microwave HLC 847C and an amazing Vacuum Sealer drawer which we've found we've used a lot! Really couldn't recommend this brand more... 5 year warranty too.

John C

John CSydney, NSW

Amazing appliances

Extremely happy with the Teka brand and their products. I recently built my new home and fitted it entirely with Teka and it was the best decision we made! Extremely good quality and well priced white goods!

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Hi John, Thank-you for your review of our TEKA appliances. The full range are made in Europe (Spain, Italy and Portugal) and backed up with a comprehensive 5 year in-home warranty.

Appliance Brands

Find out how Teka compares to other Appliance Brands

happy customer

happy customerSydney, NSW

Amazing Brand with Amazing Features

I have TEKA appliances at my home and they have been amazing. My coffee Machine gets used about 10 times a day and has never missed a beat. I have a built in microwave and an induction cooktop as well and these all get used daily. They are easy to use and look amazing. I highly recommend.

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Dear Happy Customer, Thanks for posting your review of our appliances. Our coffee machines certainly are a popular item and TEKA manufactures this product for quite a number of major brands. Enjoy!

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

European Appliances, stylish appearance practical operation

Matt P

Matt P

Terrible product/Worse Service

We got a Teka Cooktop as part of a new Freedom Kitchen. It works irregularly and rubber feet on griddles are fragile and break easily and regularly.
I have phoned & emailed the company multiple times and right now I’m on hold for 60+ minutes.
Going to replace with Fisher & Paykel