Teka

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Teka

4.3

Miggie49
Miggie49Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality premium European product and great local service

We have a household now of Teka appliances from the laundry, fridge, dishwasher and now an oven, microwave and induction cooktop. We had an issue with a blockage in our washing machine and had an amazing service experience through Residentia who provide the service here in Australia for Teka, so decided to stick with the brand across our kitchen when renovating. It's hard to go past them for their quality, big warranty and we've found its pricing to be very attractive compared to other brands. Big tick from us.

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Thanks for your feedback Miggie and for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear you're loving our appliances!

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TEKA is the best kept secret!

We discovered TEKA 2 years ago when renovating our kitchen and opted for a number of their appliance within our Butlers' pantry. 2 years in and we are obsessed. Quality is right up there with the other top premium brands but we prefer the look of the Teka range and find them way easier to use. And from a pricing perspective they were far far more affordable. We are now going back and changing over the ovens in the main kitchen to TEKA also.

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Thanks for the review and feedback Nicole!

Matt J
Matt J

Awesome Design - Incredible Product

I have had several different Teka products in my house and have loved them all. The oven looks slick and the recipe feature makes it easy to wow guests. The combi dryer does a great job and is very quiet. I have recommended Teka to my friends and will continue to do so.

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Thanks Matt! Glad to hear that you are enjoying your appliances.

Appliance Brands

Find out how Teka compares to other Appliance Brands

George J.
George J.Sydney, NSW

This over exceeded our expectations !!!

I overhauled my kitchen and wanted to do a tower design.
Our friend showed me some of the Teka brochures with some of the tower styles we were after and I was interested to learn more about the brand.
I haven't heard much about the Teka brand other then it being on the Real Madrid jersey in the past.
We put a Teka oven, steam oven and a warming tray in the wall, along with a gas on glass cook top in our kitchen.
It definitely over exceeded our expectations. I'm very happy with our product.

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Hi George. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we are really happy to hear of your positive experience! Your kitchen looks great with them too!

taylor
taylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Teka Appliances

I have dealt with Teka over the last 2 years and I cannot stress how good this company is and how great the appliances are. The Teka service is unbelievable and a fantastic company to work with! I would recommend these products to all my family and friends.

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Thanks Taylor for taking the time to leave your review.

Geoff Charleson
Geoff CharlesonThe Mallee, VIC

Perfect, cannot live without!

I wanted a something upmarket without the big brands price tag.
Was recommended the Teka brand and was blown away with the quality and price. 5 years warranty as standard, product looks incredible and works well. So happy I went with this brand. Would recommend to anyone looking!

jerrymouse
jerrymouseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The products did not work as it should be in our new home from day 1.

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded our expectations- fantastic appliances

We renovated our kitchen nearly 1 year ago and made the choice to use TEKA cooking appliances. It appeared to be a relatively new brand in Australia but quite large globally and all made in Europe. It was the best decision we made when it comes to the kitchen renovation. My wife is a keen home cook and we've been blown away with the quality of the appliances. We opted for the Pyro HLB 860P alongside the Combi Microwave HLC 847C and an amazing Vacuum Sealer drawer which we've found we've used a lot! Really couldn't recommend this brand more... 5 year warranty too.

John C
John CSydney, NSW

Amazing appliances

Extremely happy with the Teka brand and their products. I recently built my new home and fitted it entirely with Teka and it was the best decision we made! Extremely good quality and well priced white goods!

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Hi John, Thank-you for your review of our TEKA appliances. The full range are made in Europe (Spain, Italy and Portugal) and backed up with a comprehensive 5 year in-home warranty.

Appliance Brands

Find out how Teka compares to other Appliance Brands

happy customer
happy customerSydney, NSW

Amazing Brand with Amazing Features

I have TEKA appliances at my home and they have been amazing. My coffee Machine gets used about 10 times a day and has never missed a beat. I have a built in microwave and an induction cooktop as well and these all get used daily. They are easy to use and look amazing. I highly recommend.

Residentia Group SupportTeka

Dear Happy Customer, Thanks for posting your review of our appliances. Our coffee machines certainly are a popular item and TEKA manufactures this product for quite a number of major brands. Enjoy!

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

European Appliances, stylish appearance practical operation

Matt P
Matt P

Terrible product/Worse Service

We got a Teka Cooktop as part of a new Freedom Kitchen. It works irregularly and rubber feet on griddles are fragile and break easily and regularly.
I have phoned & emailed the company multiple times and right now I’m on hold for 60+ minutes.
Going to replace with Fisher & Paykel