Teka

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Teka

4.5

Anthony and Mitch
Anthony and MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are in love

Recently purchased a Pyrolytic SteakMaster with SteakGrill 700ºC Oven. Hands down the best oven I have ever used!! Well done Teka for making such a beautiful and versatile piece of technology. Everything from cooking the perfect steak to fish and so many more functions we're still yet to explore. We still have our other Teka appliances waiting in their boxes for installation while our new kitchen gets built. Really looking forward to having the full Teka experience.

The customer service team here in Australia are amazing to deal with and have kept us up to date each step of the way with our orders.

5* Reviews for Teka are mostly fake

Click on the profiles that give 5* Reviews - you'll see almost all are from people who created their accounts in the same week and and have only reviewed one thing. Company clearly creating fake 5* reviews to mislead.
There are one or two legitimate 5*, but also at least two 1* reviews, so I don't trust them at all

EDIT: Here are more details for those interested.....
At time of writing there are 20 5* reviews. At least 14 of them are fake.
- 10 are from accounts created in the same 2.5 weeks between August 14th and Sept 1st. 2021
- 4 are from accounts all created June 16th or 17th 2021.
- All 14 reviewed Teka (the company) 5*. One of them also reviewed a Teka product 5*. None of them have reviewed anything else

Dear Joel,
Thank you for alerting us to your concerns regarding the reviews, We can assure you our reviews are not fake.
Kind Regards
Kylie - Customer Care Manager.

Amazing laundry appliances

We recently purchased a Teka washing machine and heat pump dryer and we are very happy with the style, durability and functions. Very easy to use and is a very quiet machine which is great when working from home. I would definitely recommend Teka appliances.

Monique
MoniqueSydney, NSW

Absolutely love my Teka kitchen appliances and would highly recommend!

We recently purchased a variety of Teka kitchen appliances including an integrated dishwasher, cooktop, oven, in built microwave and coffee machine! I get so many compliments about my coffee machine and asked by so many of my family and friends where I purchased it from. I couldn't be happier with the quality, affordability, style and durability. I would definitely recommend Teka and have already recommended the products to my family and friends.

Dear Monique,
Thank you for your review and we are so happy to hear you are enjoying your kitchen appliances, if you need any assistance please contact us on 1300 11 4357 or support@residentiagroup.com.au
Kind Regards
Kylie - Customer Care Manager

Jamelle Moussa
Jamelle Moussa Sydney, NSW

Love my new Washing Machine

Bought the TFLW10 - 10Kg washing machine & loving everything about it.
we are a family of 5, who wash times per week. My Teka Washing Machine has been brilliant.
So silent - I can barely hear it working. Service was excellent too, ordered online, delivered the next day!

Hi Jamelle,
Thank you for your review we are so happy your enjoying your washing machine, If you need any assistance kindly contact us on 1300 11 4357 or support@residentiagroup.com.au and we will ensure its resolved.

Oktay S.
Oktay S.Sydney, NSW

Looks Amazing

We recently purchased a Teka fridge and we are so impressed. Not only does it look stylish but its also very practical.

Residentia Group SupportTekaSend a private message

Thanks for your review and feedback Oktay- great to hear you're loving your fridge!

Love our Teka Products!

Very happy with our recent purchase of Teka products! We compared multiple brands and found Teka to be stylish, affordable & high quality. I also love the fact they offer 5 year warranty! I highly recommend Teka products to all our friends and family.

Residentia Group SupportTekaSend a private message

Thanks Nadiah for your review and feedback.

Great brand great look!

Teka is quickly becoming my go to brand for home appliances with quality finishes and performance. Another win for our kitchen.

Residentia Group SupportTekaSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback Nathan. We are glad to hear you love your appliances as much as we do!

Stylish and easy to use

I have Teka cooking appliances in my home and I am so happy. They look amazing and are easy to use. The reason I bought them is that I wanted European appliances and I wanted black appliances. The Teka range met my criteria and it was amazingly priced and it came with a 5 year warranty where most of the other brands I was looking at only offered a 2 year warranty.

Residentia Group SupportTekaSend a private message

Hi Simon- thanks for taking some time to leave your review. We are pleased to hear of your experience and yes the entire range is confidently backed by a 5 year in home warranty for peace of mind. Enjoy!

AMAZING QUALITY HEAT PUMP DRYER

Freaking love it!! Very efficient on energy use, easy to use. Most importantly easy to set up. great quality and fantastic customer service!!

Residentia Group SupportTekaSend a private message

Thanks Luigi for taking the time to leave your review. Our THPD70 has become a hero product for us and we are glad you're loving it as much as we do!!

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Appliances fit for a chef

We have two teka ovens HLB860, the coffee machine CLC855GM, and the steam oven HLC847SC. They look absolutely amazing and the functionality is the best I’ve used. I’m a chef by trade and the food I cook comes out perfect every time. The appliance are easy to use and they look amazing. The 5 year warranty is a real plus to give me some peace of mind knowing I am covered. I am very happy and would recommend to everyone

Residentia Group SupportTekaSend a private message

Thanks for your review Angela. Glad to hear of your positive experience! :)

Teresa
TeresaSydney, NSW

Perfect for my family

I have the teka washer TFLW10 and teka dryer THPD70 at home and three little kids. The washer and dryer get used daily and they have never missed a beat. The dryer doesn’t blow hot air into our laundry like our old one and the energy rating is amazing. We are so happy with our purchase and would recommend to everyone .

Residentia Group SupportTekaSend a private message

Thanks Teresa for taking some time out to leave your feedback and review. Good to hear you're loving your appliances too!

Miggie49
Miggie49Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality premium European product and great local service

We have a household now of Teka appliances from the laundry, fridge, dishwasher and now an oven, microwave and induction cooktop. We had an issue with a blockage in our washing machine and had an amazing service experience through Residentia who provide the service here in Australia for Teka, so decided to stick with the brand across our kitchen when renovating. It's hard to go past them for their quality, big warranty and we've found its pricing to be very attractive compared to other brands. Big tick from us.

Residentia Group SupportTekaSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Miggie and for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear you're loving our appliances!

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TEKA is the best kept secret!

We discovered TEKA 2 years ago when renovating our kitchen and opted for a number of their appliance within our Butlers' pantry. 2 years in and we are obsessed. Quality is right up there with the other top premium brands but we prefer the look of the Teka range and find them way easier to use. And from a pricing perspective they were far far more affordable. We are now going back and changing over the ovens in the main kitchen to TEKA also.

Residentia Group SupportTekaSend a private message

Thanks for the review and feedback Nicole!

Matt J
Matt J

Awesome Design - Incredible Product

I have had several different Teka products in my house and have loved them all. The oven looks slick and the recipe feature makes it easy to wow guests. The combi dryer does a great job and is very quiet. I have recommended Teka to my friends and will continue to do so.

Residentia Group SupportTekaSend a private message

Thanks Matt! Glad to hear that you are enjoying your appliances.