1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dangerous

I purchased a Lorenzo ethanol fireplace from 'The Bioflame' www.thebioflame.com After 6 weeks the fireplace had not arrived, I was given a further 2 delivery times which were not met. The fire finally arrived whilst I was overseas, when I returned I inspected the fireplace to discover that it was damaged. I notified The Bioflame who quickly told me it was damaged in transit and that I was in the mercy of the shipping company but as I didn't notify them straight away they could not promise a favourable outcome? Some 20 weeks on I still don't have an answer? The Bioflame have not helped in anyway and have been very rude to me about it all.

To top it off the burner is faulty, it does not close correctly meaning that the flame would not extinguish, which is very dangerous. This company is just an importer of products with one of their lines been ethanol fires. I wish I had had purchased from a reputable company where the product is quality and not dangerous. They have since replaced the burner but I don't trust their products and being fire I worry of its hazards.

Arrived damaged and a dangeous product