3The Body Crystal Deodorant

• Sensitive Skin
  • Combination Skin
Smell
Ease of Application
Brand Manager for The Body Crystal? Claim your listing.

Guile S.
Guile S.Victoria2 posts

Ease of Application
Roann
RoannCentral, SA75 posts

Natural Deodorant which works

I have been using this natural deodorant for years. I like the convenience of roll-on and it is unscented so does not give me hayfever. Nor does it react with my sensitive skin. This works for me but I do not perspire heavily. A bottle lasts a long time. Show details
Merrilyn
Merrilyn

Love this deodorant

Started using Body Crystal as I didn't want to continue using sprays which have CFC's. Have been using this for a few years now and am completely sold on it and it lasts for ages. It is a bit dearer than other roll-ons, but well worth the money Show details
Sarah
Sarah5 posts

Doesn't work

I have used this for 3 weeks. It's fine if you don't move at all throughout the day but if you make any exertion I smell horrible like worse than if I wore no deodorant at all and I don't smell in general I just wanted to try a more natural product. Show details
Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Terrific deodorant

I’ve been cycling through natural deodorants for some time looking for a good, well priced, easily purchased product and got to Body Crystal..great product although I am not a fan of roll ons..minimal application needed..neutral smell, but after full day, no odour and not even my shirt underarms had any b.o. or residue..I won’t be changing again...Body Crystal works a treat for me..

Chriss
ChrissBrisbane

Try something else

This did not work for me but I eventually found 2 that do.

Dr Mist spray which you can only get online works really well.

Ultimate Colloidal Silver roll on, is great too. They both cost more but its worth it to use natural and healthy products.

Ultech65
Ultech653 posts

The Body Crystal stick is effective and inexpensive. What more could you ask for?

I was given one as a present about 10 years ago. and although I am still using it daily, it is coming to the end of its useful life. This prompted me to look for and order a replacement one. They are extremely inexpensive when it is considered over its lifespan, it handles sweating under the armpits effectively, even on hot summer days. It is well packaged, easily accessable and looks good like a solidified piece of ice.

Ultech65 24 June 2017

Helen
HelenSydney5 posts

Poor product, nil customer service

I purchased body crystal deodorant with good intentions I liked that it is aluminium free, natural and supposed to be fragrance free. etc. It is supposed to be used as a first deoderant for a child. But the product has a stange off odour, like vinegar. I had concerns about using it on my son's skin and contacted customer service. I was assured that someone will contact me, that was 2 weeks ago. This one is going in the bin.

angela
angelaMelbourne13 posts

Not for me!

i tried the Body Crystal Deodorant

i usually buy another brand at the health shop

Body Crystal doesnt rate with me at all

Fragrance is added and fragrance is a toxic chemical, i itched and the smell affected me i so bad i had to have another shower to remove...

putting chemicals under arm pit is

not safe, fragrances have know place in health

i will go back to my usual which has essential oil and is safe for me and my liver!!

Danielle Deutsher
Danielle DeutsherQueensland, 4562

ma_osborne
ma_osborne19 posts

My husband has been using the body crystal stick for years and he never has bad BO. It works so well on guys. So a few years ago I decided to try the botanicals roll on deodorant and love it. One of the main reasons is because it doesn't contain any aluminum and it is safe for sensitive skin (alcohol free). So good even after a shave. It is a little bit more expensive than some other brands however I think the pros definitely outweigh the cons. Wonderful product!
Soft nice smell and it actually work really well
Cant get it in Woolworths.
LucyQLD
LucyQLD49 posts

Best deoderant ever!

I have been using roll on deoderants for over 15 years...Body Crystal by far works so much better! It has a nice light fragrance, rolls on just like any other rollon, lasts ages & most importantly I dont smell! Im in QLD & buy this from Coles.
Great value for $, Works! chemical free!
No cons, its awesome
LadyJayneK
LadyJayneK46 posts

This product is honest and works well, I've tried both the stick and the roll on. I personally prefer the roll on as you can take it with you and use it the same as any other roll on but with the stick you have to use it when you get out of the shower while your skin is moist and you have to wait for it to dry. Is alot better for you than traditional deoderant and is great for sensitive skin and after shaving as it's not irritating and doesn't sting.
Natural crystal, reasonable price, effective, non sticky.
I've only ever seen it in Coles.