The Caboo Baby Carrier

The Caboo Baby Carrier

JustaPerson

JustaPersonCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Wonderful and easy to use

Purchased at Second hand for A$40.00.

Questionable

QuestionableBathurst

A great, lightweight carrier!

I purchased a Caboo for my second baby, and will definitely be using it again for the next baby!

Pros: Very easy to put on and use, lightweight and easily fits in nappy bag/handbag or basket of pram, supportive for a newborn, convenient for hands-free use (especially with older children), great colours and designs to choose from

Cons: Did find that when baby got heavier (10+kg), it wasn't as supportive as other carriers.

Deardeer

DeardeerBrisbane

Perfect!

I absolutely love this carrier. So easy to use, can adjust while bubs is in it. Just like a gorgeous soft carrier, but without having to tie it on like a wrap style.
    My baby loved being carried in this, he would go to sleep comfortable next to his mum or dad, and we'd have hands free which was great. You can even use it to breastfeed in, which I found really helpful.

Only downside is that it does get a bit less supportive when your baby gets heavier, I used mine up to about 10kgs, before finding a structured carrier more supportive. That being said I still used the Caboo just for short periods.

Baby Carriers

Great Carrier

bananagirlsmum

bananagirlsmumQueensland, Australia

I love my caboo

I love my caboo I used it everyday once I came home with my newest little one. It was great to be able to carry her around and not put pressure on my c-section wound.

It was easy for me and my partner to put on and use and bub loved being close to us both.
    easy to use, great support for baby

Melissa19

Melissa19Brisbane

We love our caboo

I use my caboo every single day! Buby loves it too and she will settle as soon as she is in. I cook in it, do school pick up and drop off, hang washing, do the groceries and all while my baby sleeps. I love that my hands are free so I can still do things for the other kids.
    Comfortable, even for long periods of time

Janna32

Janna32AU

Fabulous for a premature baby

MeganZ

MeganZPerth, WA

• Selected Review

So comfy and snug for baby

Baby Carriers

Find out how The Caboo Baby Carrier compares to other Baby Carriers

Londonchick

LondonchickLondon

• Selected Review

Gorgeous carrier! Love it! Definitely the nicest looking baby carrier!