The Good Grocer

The Good Grocer

Leederville

I am a fan of the hot food section. You can buy roast meat at a reasonable price.
Overall the store is pricey but it has a decent selection, and being 24hr you can understand the additional costs.

Good alternative for online Grocery delivery

I don't think I have been to their store yet. I haven't used their online delivery service or any online grocery shopping previously, but I thought of doing this after doing an operation, and found their web site listed above. I could not find any reviews of them, and thought of giving them a try. I usually shop mostly at IGA, because I like to support an alternative to Woolworth or Coles, but didn't find any IGA online ordering and delivery options.

I am glad I did. The items were delivered on time up to my kitchen sink, packed neatly in paper bags with no plastic waste. The invoice clearly explained the billing. The vegetables were good quality and fresh. I even got a chocolate with my personalized bill which I thought was nice and considerate.

I will definitely use them again, although I would probably find and visit their shop once I get better, but I wanted to write this review to help anyone that sees their website and wants to try their online delivery service. I also would like to help support alternative services to the big grocery chains . Definitely give them a try if you like to shop for your grocery online. The prices are probably a little higher than Coles and Woolworth but the quality is really good.