The Natural Confectionery Co. Snakes

The Natural Confectionery Co. Snakes

See the Best Confectionery in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hugo

HugoSydney, NSW

Some snakes like, Some snakes hate

Hi i had an idea about jelly snakes where there were packs of different types of jelly snakes each sold separately. For example there would be a packet of only red jelly snakes, or a packet of only yellow jelly snakes. But other than the fact that you should get to pick what jelly snakes you want, Your product is ingenious and is one of the things in life that keeps me sane and happy.

Orange lollies

Orange lolliesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Orange and Yellow Lollies are last to be Eaten

My wife has been teaching for 40 years and regularly (at least weekly) use lollies as a reward. In all these many years she has observed that the children do NOT like to eat the yellow and orange lollies. The favourite colour by far is red. It does not matter what type of lollies (party mix, chocolate filled etc) as long as they have different colours the yellow and orange are not liked.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

DianeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Snakes

The reason for my comment is to say, we all hate the orange snakes my whole wide family.
Why are there sooooo many in the jumbo bags ?
And I can’t be the first person to comment on this.
Why aren’t there bags without the orange ones?
I’m so sure your sell much more with them omitted.
Thanks for letting me share,
Diane

Purchased in May 2019 for $5.00.

Mandy

MandyMurray Mallee, SA

orange snakes?

What has happened to the extinct orange snakes? 2 JUMBO packs purchased and not 1 orange snake to be seen! This is not good enough and I'm not buying these anymore

Purchased in May 2019 at IGA for $4.99.

Asmarina

AsmarinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love your snakes...but were are the orange snakes?

We always purchase the Snakes pack, so much that we even send these to our daughter in the US who cannot live without these. But on our last 2 purchases of the jumbo size, only found 3 orange flavoured snakes;(too many green & pink ones, not happy! Orange ones are our favourites!!!!put extra ones please.

Purchased in April 2019.

Addicted

Love all the flavours and the orange is great,I am addicted to these and my waistline is not happy lol.The only gripe i have is they are not as soft as they used to be,they are a bit of a plastic texture and need a little more flavour in the yellow one's.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Grae

GraeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well done...not.

They are smaller and tasteless. So won't be purchasing them again, off to the opposition.
So well done to the bright spark that decided to make the change and to those who agreed to it.

Purchased in March 2019 for $5.99.

Disappointed!Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

520g JUMBO Snakes

I am contacting you to COMPLAIN about the last 2 pkts of snakes that I have purchased. They are DRY and just PIECES of snakes. Soo disappointed!! I will not disappoint my grandchildren again . . . time to try a new manufacturer.

scootergirl

scootergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sticky snakes

I think the recipe has been changed, now there lollies are chewy and sticky. Disappointed. Usually easier to eat bit this new texture is just to chewy.

New snakes packet - less sugar. Awful!

New formula 25% less sugar re snakes. Just threw out - sticks to teeth is sickly and dense. Why the change? Less sugar claim misleading also. Corn syrup unhealthy - plenty of info on that one. Do not buy.

25% less sugar

These are dreadful. The texture is hard and they stick together. And very false advertising, as the front of the pack says 25% less sugar so I brought them thinking it was a new product..but the less sugar is clarified on the back as ..”compared to other brands” or some such nonsense! So you have actually changed the recipe and trying to sneak it past us . Epic fail!

Anja

AnjaBox hill

25% Less sugar packet

I really enjoyed these snakes. Considering they have 1/4 less sugar than some other brands is a bonus! With no artificial colour or flavours or sweeteners. I enjoy a sweet treat so these hit the spot perfectly . They were on special at my shop and I'm glad I grabbed a bag to try these. If you like a treat and want less sugar try them !

LMetcalfe

LMetcalfe

Made me sick :(

They taste weird and unusual texture but still ate, unsure if related but was physically sick not long after (had a few, maybe too many!).

New 25% less sugar snakes are bad.

They're horrible.. I used to buy 3 bags of these snakes a week, now they're bad and won't be buying these anymore.

John

JohnPerth

25 percent less sugar. Great idea. Awful execution

I eat Natural confectionery company products 3-4 times a week but if the new lower sugar products are all I can get then I will not buy them ever again. The new texture is sticky and tougher. The flavours all leave a nasty aftertaste. Good intention very very badly executed.

Lose the 25% less sugar range

Guys, I have loved your stuff for many, many years. Yours was the only confectionery I could give my now 30 year old son. But man, you have ruined your lollies with this new range. Seriously, lose this range quickly and go back to your previous recipe!

25% less sugar snakes are horrible and mushy

The new "25% less sugar" snakes taste sickly sweet and have a terribly mushy texture to them. Rather than the clean, yummy taste and texture of the normal snakes, these taste like I'm eating a fake, overly sticky piece of congealed factory muck. My teeth feel like they're coated in syrup and the taste is, frankly, acidy. Back to the drawing room, Natural Confectionery Company - and here's a tip: just stick with the original recipe.

ChrisMD

ChrisMDCARRUM

The new snakes are shocking

Whats going on with these new snakes ? The old ones were yumm now they are too chewy and taste terrible. Why do these companies change stuff that has nothing wrong .

New party mix disgusting

The old party mix had great flavours and assortment, the new party mix just tastes like coloured plastic. Bring back the old party mix please.

Wimpie

WimpieCanberra

The snakes changed !! What happened

We consume a lot of snakes and we noticed about a month ago that they had changed ! And in our eyes not for the better
A lot more glazier I don’t believe the taste changes put they have become way to glucosie
Rubbery !
And we’re not happy about it at all ! there was a reason we ate kilos upon kilos off snakes now there just lile the shitty Allen’s ones
Very disappointed and natural confectionery company has lost us as a customer