The Natural Confectionery Co. Snakes

The Natural Confectionery Co. Snakes

2.6

Rockey

RockeySydney, NSW

snakes are white oily substance

The Natural confectionery co. Snakes are terrible they have white substance like oily to the snakes and in the packet shows a white film of oily in the packets of lollies

Purchased in May 2020.

Ashley

AshleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the purple snake and new packaging

Love the purple snakes and the new packaging. The 25% reduced sugar lollies aren’t my favourite ( not as sweet as the original ) but guess I am not the target market.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$3.50.

Changed flavour- Used to eat tonnes of the stuff- not anymore

They've changed the flavour to a point that is unforgivable. I'm a lollies man myself and I can usually vibe on a variety of confectionary products, my wife however only ever ate Natural confectionary, and now we're both turned off, i'd rather eat allen snakes than this new stuff, and thats saying something.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$4.00.

Confectioneries

Find out how The Natural Confectionery Co. Snakes compares to other Confectioneries

mjwilliams

mjwilliamsCentral Queensland, QLD

Orange & Yellow Snakes Everywhere

Ok so after reading the comments below, I believe that we up here in Sunny CQ have ALL the Orange and Yellow Snakes in the Packets. Only ever get ONE Red Snake and the rest are Orange/ Yellow which I do not really like, so Hubby gets to enjoy them .... My Fav is the Dark Red Ones.... We always buy them as an extra at our Fuel Station being a special of 2 packs for $5 to get the 8 cents off Fuel Price... Our Little Reward for a Big Fuel Reward .....

Purchased in March 2020 for A$5.00.

Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Simply Delicious!

I'm not a big snakes fan and can't compare these to any earlier recipe as I've just eaten my first packet. I think they taste delicious and are so moreish that they're addictive. I think they rate 5 stars for taste, but I won't be buying them again as I ate half the packet in one sitting and the other half the next day. If I can't stop eating them, then they're bad for my health to have in the house as although cane sugar is natural, that doesn't mean you should eat lots of it.

Purchased in March 2020.

tia

tiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not the same

What happened to these lollies used to taste so good . I'm pree sure the recipe has changed because they are so rubbery now and barely have much taste . Yuck

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Hugo

HugoSydney, NSW

Some snakes like, Some snakes hate

Hi i had an idea about jelly snakes where there were packs of different types of jelly snakes each sold separately. For example there would be a packet of only red jelly snakes, or a packet of only yellow jelly snakes. But other than the fact that you should get to pick what jelly snakes you want, Your product is ingenious and is one of the things in life that keeps me sane and happy.

Orange lollies

Orange lolliesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Orange and Yellow Lollies are last to be Eaten

My wife has been teaching for 40 years and regularly (at least weekly) use lollies as a reward. In all these many years she has observed that the children do NOT like to eat the yellow and orange lollies. The favourite colour by far is red. It does not matter what type of lollies (party mix, chocolate filled etc) as long as they have different colours the yellow and orange are not liked.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Diane

DianeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Snakes

The reason for my comment is to say, we all hate the orange snakes my whole wide family.
Why are there sooooo many in the jumbo bags ?
And I can’t be the first person to comment on this.
Why aren’t there bags without the orange ones?
I’m so sure your sell much more with them omitted.
Thanks for letting me share,
Diane

Purchased in May 2019 for A$5.00.

Mandy

MandyMurray Mallee, SA

orange snakes?

What has happened to the extinct orange snakes? 2 JUMBO packs purchased and not 1 orange snake to be seen! This is not good enough and I'm not buying these anymore

Purchased in May 2019 at IGA for A$4.99.

Asmarina

AsmarinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love your snakes...but were are the orange snakes?

We always purchase the Snakes pack, so much that we even send these to our daughter in the US who cannot live without these. But on our last 2 purchases of the jumbo size, only found 3 orange flavoured snakes;(too many green & pink ones, not happy! Orange ones are our favourites!!!!put extra ones please.

Purchased in April 2019.

Yosh

Yosh

Addicted

Love all the flavours and the orange is great,I am addicted to these and my waistline is not happy lol.The only gripe i have is they are not as soft as they used to be,they are a bit of a plastic texture and need a little more flavour in the yellow one's.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Grae

GraeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well done...not.

They are smaller and tasteless. So won't be purchasing them again, off to the opposition.
So well done to the bright spark that decided to make the change and to those who agreed to it.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$5.99.

Disappointed!

Disappointed!Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

520g JUMBO Snakes

I am contacting you to COMPLAIN about the last 2 pkts of snakes that I have purchased. They are DRY and just PIECES of snakes. Soo disappointed!! I will not disappoint my grandchildren again . . . time to try a new manufacturer.

scootergirl

scootergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sticky snakes

I think the recipe has been changed, now there lollies are chewy and sticky. Disappointed. Usually easier to eat bit this new texture is just to chewy.

Confectioneries

New snakes packet - less sugar. Awful!

New formula 25% less sugar re snakes. Just threw out - sticks to teeth is sickly and dense. Why the change? Less sugar claim misleading also. Corn syrup unhealthy - plenty of info on that one. Do not buy.

25% less sugar

These are dreadful. The texture is hard and they stick together. And very false advertising, as the front of the pack says 25% less sugar so I brought them thinking it was a new product..but the less sugar is clarified on the back as ..”compared to other brands” or some such nonsense! So you have actually changed the recipe and trying to sneak it past us . Epic fail!

Anja

AnjaBox hill

25% Less sugar packet

I really enjoyed these snakes. Considering they have 1/4 less sugar than some other brands is a bonus! With no artificial colour or flavours or sweeteners. I enjoy a sweet treat so these hit the spot perfectly . They were on special at my shop and I'm glad I grabbed a bag to try these. If you like a treat and want less sugar try them !

LMetcalfe

LMetcalfePerth, WA

Made me sick :(

They taste weird and unusual texture but still ate, unsure if related but was physically sick not long after (had a few, maybe too many!).

New 25% less sugar snakes are bad.

They're horrible.. I used to buy 3 bags of these snakes a week, now they're bad and won't be buying these anymore.