The Pitstop Bookshop

The Pitstop Bookshop

See the Best Book Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ford Driver

Ford Driver

Fantastic range & helpful staff.

I am a huge fan of Isle of Man TT, Irish road racing & British Superbikes. Not only does PitStop carry a huge range of various TT years, individual riders, Official Reviews and many other specialty motorcycle racing events. This particular genre is not easy to obtain in Australia and not only do PitStop carry a great deal of books, bluray & dvds, but they sell them ridiculously cheap. The box sets especially represent exceptional value. There is also a huge range of other motorsports besides bikes, well worth a look.

Fakename

FakenamePerth

Easily beats mainstream book shops for motoring literature

Very wide selection of books, DVDs and magazines that cover all the popular motoring genres I can think of. The staff are always friendly and knowledgeable, the website states estimated dispatch times and if there is ever a delay with orders, you are kept informed- which is handy for me, since literally every time I order stuff from them, there is always at least 1 item that is temporarily out of stock. But nothing is ever needed urgently, so that's only a minor issue. Plus there is the option of having items sent as they arrive instead of the standard deal of waiting for the whole order to be sent in one go

MrJaggers

MrJaggersPERTH

A pitstop for all the motoring you need!

This is only one item that is part of a yearly subscription. I have dealt with Pitstop for years for all my motoring mags and hard cover auto books.
I was always impressed with their extensive stock, helpful and expert staff,the ease of ordering and the punctuality of their deliveries.
They have offered some stunning specials seasonally, which brought some books, whose price I could not nomally justify, into my budget range.
Pitstop? I stop there first for any help in motoring literature!
As stated above, I've said it all!